• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just a thought...

Cuckykny

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2013
on why the persistent cuck wannabe will eventually be successful at training his wife to be a slut for cock.

The other day a thought ran across my mind:
--How many of you cuck wannabe's have been on the other side of the equation, having the opportunity to fuck another man's wife or gf...either as an affair or cuckold relationship?

Me? Four times. Three of these women were married, and yes, all of them were very fuckable, and none of them would you have suspected desired to cheat on their husbands. Fortunately for their husbands, it is not my fantasy to fuck another women...maybe if their wife's had asked me to come watch them get their pussy's pounded by a monster cock I would have been game...so, nothing happened with them and me. However, as I analyzed the different times women have given me the opportunity to fuck them, I thought about what all four women had in common...and it was the 'right situation'.

We were either at a conference...staying at a hotel, sharing drinks at a bar, working on a project together, once trying on dresses, etc...either way they were away from their good wife responsibilities and a place were no one knew them (or judged them). The situation provided them the opportunity to be themselves and free to live out their sexual desires...feeling the pleasure of something different (or bigger) than the usual bedroom routine. It definitely had nothing to do with my (non)Brad Pitt looks or Toyota Corolla! In fact, if your wife frequently travels out of town for business or works late, you can rest assured she has already cuck'd you. (Yes, me included)

I think most men would surprisingly find that their wife's are rather open to being thoroughly fucked by an anonymous Bull...agreed, getting her to understand that it is also your sexual desire is a bit tricky. But be careful of what you train for...the right situation will definitely create a slutwife!

Any thoughts?

Reactions: purplejoys
Cuckykny said:
The other day a thought ran across my mind: How many of you cuck wannabe's have been on the other side of the equation, having the opportunity to fuck another man's wife or gf...? Me? Four times. Three of these women were married, all of them were very fuckable, and none of them would you have suspected desired to cheat on their husbands.

In my case, four such occasions also come to mind. Maybe there were more over the years, but I wasn't paying sufficient attention. I was a long-term married man and was not "looking," so I didn't respond.

Cuckykny said:
As I analyzed the different times women have given me the opportunity to fuck them, I thought about what all four women had in common...and it was, the 'right situation'. We were either at a conference... staying at a hotel, sharing drinks at a bar, working on a project together, once trying on dresses, etc...either way they were away from their good wife responsibilities and a place were no one knew them (or judged them). The situation provided them the opportunity to be themselves and free to live out their sexual desires...

Similarly, in my case, all four opportunities occurred during conferences. The women who made it clear they were "interested" did not know me or, to my knowledge, any of the others I normally worked with. One was married; I don't know whether any of the other three were married.

Cuckykny said:
If your wife frequently travels out of town for business or works late, you can rest assured she has already cuck'd you. (Yes, me included.)

I traveled with some regularity, although I wouldn't say frequently, so my wife had opportunities, I'm sure, to fuck other men when I was out of town. I don't think she did, though. Before you dismiss that as "naive," there's a back story that causes me to think that. Admittedly, though, she and any lovers she may have taken are the only ones who know that for sure. (We've been divorced for a while now.)

Cuckykny said:
I think most men would surprisingly find that their wives are rather open to being thoroughly fucked by an anonymous bull...

I can tell you from experience that isn't necessarily true. My former wife was strongly offended by that idea. It was among the reasons she divorced me.

Cuckykny said:
Be careful of what you train for...the right situation will definitely create a slutwife!

Could be.... but, as noted above, in many cases it isn't a foregone conclusion, and encouraging one's wife to date and fuck other men can be risky.

I can tell you from experience that isn't necessarily true. My former wife was strongly offended by that idea. It was among the reasons she divorced me.

--sorry to hear that bringing honesty into your relationship ended it. Initially my wife balked at the idea of having sex with another man...she got caught up in the 'cheating' aspect, thinking I wanted other women. Btw, my wife is not someone you would think is into this lifestyle. But after explaining cuckolding to her and her seeing how hard I got talking about it, she now lets me work the fantasy into our role play. She loves the role play and being referred to as a "Hotwife"...at least in my case, I know we both want it, I just need to create the right situation to bring it to reality.

--You are right it is risky...that is why I say be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: purplejoys
The dominant social order puts us into boxes

We are taught (nearly nonstop) what is acceptable as expressions of love and desire and what is not. Despite several near misses with outside relationships that my woman [and I] encountered, we had an understanding at the very beginning of our 21 plus year relationship that jealousy is not equivalent to love. One potential partner is not 'better' or 'worse'...merely different. spice of life. Yet life in the modern world with the modern (for the time) luxuries and conveniences demands that we be satisfied with gruel.

Cuckykny, I agree with you, it's all about opportunity. Humans aren't created to be monogamous. Most women will take the plunge under the right circumstances.

My 1st wife was a straight laced as one can get, only 1 partner before meeting me, believing the purpose of intercourse is for procreation PERIOD. No hint of another guy, no discussion. THEN, after a business event she attended, she came home a bit tipsy and confided that she 'almost' went home with another guy. I asked why she didn't, her answer was that if it were away from home she probably would have. Of course I encouraged her to purse it and have a good time, even suggested she go back to the conference and go for it. Alas to no avail.

She was a slut before I met her. She told me in a moment of weakness that she has had sex with more than 300 guys. Immediate hard-on. Now, unfortunately, she seems to be on a path of celibacy.

No matter how much I encourage her, she won't get with anyone else, at least to the best of my knowledge. Last year I had to travel for business, so I bought her a box of condoms and told her to have a good time. She told me she was contemplating hooking up with an old beau after a surprise call from him, but decided not to, I strongly encouraged her to go for it.

2wheel said:
She told me in a moment of weakness that she has had sex with more than 300 guys.

... big moment of weakness.

(yes, I realize "moment of weakness" was when she told you, not when it happened, but the idea still amuses me.)

Correct, when she told me. She now regrets that she told me.

When I mention it she accuses me of 'throwing it up in her face'. I can't get her to understand that's not it, that I'm glad she has such a full sexual experience, I'm OK with it, that it's a turn-on, that there's nothing to be ashamed of and more importantly that I'd love if she when back to her slutty ways. We can;t get past it, she thinks I'm dissing her, SHE'S SO WRONG!