• Thread starterowenchappell
  • Start date

owenchappell

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2007
florence, al
Being a strong lover of wanting to watch my wife getting fucked by other men,and she has not:[ I was just curious about what you guys would think about me putting up her email address ,so she could get emails from some young dicks swinging at her everytime she opens her mail.To maybe soften her up on the idea of being with other men.Never mentioning that i did it .To see if she would hide it from me or tell me first hand.
By the way my wife knows well of my fantasy..and is cool with it ,she reads my comics ,role plays in bed and we have talked about getting a big black dildo for her to play with.but still hasnt fully commited to the act..ahh well .
tell me what you think.

Since you 2 are already into bedroom fantasy, she would probably know right away it was you that got the Emails going. That in itself would add to the fantasy. From your post, it seems she is at least into the fantasy part of being with another man, Id say to just continue as you're doing now and hope someday her curiosity will make her want more. Dont wear her down, she has to desire it also, but it may just take a while. Good luck to you both :)