Just cuck'ed a guy over the phone

• Thread starterBiInLA
  • Start date

BiInLA

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 13, 2010
Freakin Scott rubbed one off to me telling him how I'd fuck Jane right in front of him. Jane has NO idea that Scott wears her panties when she is out. She doesnt know that Scott calls guys and tells them how he wants them to fuck Jane bareback and then suck their dick.

It was fun!

I can understand why that would excite Scott, I'd probably do the same. So do you think there's a chance you might actually fuck Jane? It sounds like Scott would be keen.

He's local but after 20 years of marriage, Jane's clueless so I doubt it.

Well to be honest, it sounds like Jane "don't know" a lot. My guess is he probably won't ever tell her. He knows his wife won't react well to him dressing up in her panties.

There is no way to cuck somone over the phone unless you are fucking his wife at the time. Like many on this site you and Scott are part of the jerk off and live in the fantasy crowd.

That might be true. In any case, can you post some naked photos of yourself so I can rub another one off? Thanks!

BiInLA said:
That might be true. In any case, can you post some naked photos of yourself so I can rub another one off? Thanks!

No, i do not think that will ever happen.

Well all the better as it appears you're a male. Lets just agree to not get in each other's way on this forum. I'm good with that.

BiInLA said:
Well all the better as it appears you're a male. Lets just agree to not get in each other's way on this forum. I'm good with that.

nope i will speak my mind