• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just enjoy her.

• Thread starterPaul C
  • Start date
P

Paul C

My wife doesn't know i'm posting these and i don't give damn about the few prudes on this site who think that is wrong. It's been my fantasy to put her up on an interracial site for black guys to look at. So enjoy her guys.

Attachments

• Danielle2.jpg
    Danielle2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2,378
she looks lovely and if i were blk i would love to beat that pussy like it owes me money LOL

Yep.

Nice one fella. I just wanna hear some black views now so here's something to hopefully get those guys interested.

Attachments

• Danielle10.jpg
    Danielle10.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,930
VERY VERY NICE...would like to take her to sexual heights she's never felt...beautiful nipples, hard & thick, great shaved pussy, would luv to eat and ravish with my black cock...love the pics...more?

More

Wish you could get hold of her and cum heavily inside her man. here's another for you fella.

Attachments

• Danielle30.jpg
    Danielle30.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,464
San diego here

Where r u from paul, would love to meet her and u for a good time.:bj:

Uk

We're from England. She knows nothing about this though. Believe me if i could get her interested i'd consider sending her over. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Attachments

• Danielle1.jpg
    Danielle1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,207
Paul, your wife is truly a beautiful looking woman and you are very lucky .She would be desireable to just about any man, blk. or white or whatever . The fact that she let you take these pics to began with shows that she is somewhat opened minded.Even if she doesnt know you put them here, she doesnt know for sure what you would do with those pics.You need to get take her to a bar where some black men frequent and let them see her there.It wont take long for them to notice her, then tell her you have to go to the mens room.Leave her there for about fifteen minutes and see if someone comes up to her and strikes up a conversation.Just observe from a distance and see what happens before you go back. Then and the following days tell her you want to to some more pics of her because you are going to post them here for all to see. See what her response is then at that time.

a definate 10!

Oh My God Paul your wife is so sizziling hot! just look at what she made me do!

Attachments

• Cumshot.JPG
    Cumshot.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 302
great shots she looks like she could handle a bbc okay keep them coming

she looks like shes had her tits done. was it bupa or nhs?

Correct

She has had them done. It's not everyone's thing but i love them!

Attachments

• Danielle028.jpg
    Danielle028.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 845
What an attrcative and sexy woman, any chance of you tarvelling ?

Trust

She should have none for you now.

Hey... great pics and she is one hot hot white slut... mm mshe is made for BLACK COCKS>.. why hasnt she been blacked ?! i m sure she would love my huge 10" pole in her.. love to spray my hot seed all over her ass n pussy. Train her good. Im also in UK.. nice to see some more uk hot wives! get in touch - i have pics of me.. like to see more of her.

Awesome asshole! I'd love to lick me some hot nigger cum off of that thing! Nothing quite like a hairy asshole!

nice tits

Nice set of tits. Does she like showing them off? It looks like it with that bra she was putting on. :flash:

If she was cool enough to pose for nude photos then I'd think she'd at least consider listening to your IR fantasy. Have you tried?

love to fuck her with my fat old black cock would soon have her flat tummy swollen up black pregnant after i emptyed my big nut sack up her fertile cervix

damn she is one hot woman! you've got to get her out and show her off, she's too good to keep home!

Users who are viewing this thread