• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Fulfilled A Great Fantasy With My Wife

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date

shellbeyourslut

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2016
My wife and I always wanted to do a night where I tied her up and blindfolded her on our bed and invited one of my friends to fuck her. Idea is he wouldn’t talk so she wouldn’t know which one it was and we would never tell her. So she’s always be wondering whenever she hung out with any of them. I loved the idea of her always looking at each of them and picturing whether it was their cock inside her.

Finally did it tonight, but instead of one of my friends i invited my brother. He knows about our lifestyle and I know he’s always wanted to fuck her. I had proposed it to her several times, but she always said it would be too weird after.

It was so fucking hot watching it. My brother was so hard for her. And my wife absolutely loved it. As soon as he left she started trying to ask me questions to see if she could figure out who it was. :). She said half jokingly, if you keep bringing him back to fuck me I’ll figure it out. Sold

I can’t wait to do it again and again. One day my brother will no doubt make a mistake and speak or something and she’ll know. And watching her react when she realizes will almost certainly make me cum instantly.

If he keeps fucking her as well as he did tonight, by then she won’t want to stop.

Mmmmm....family holidays will be so much more interesting.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Nazareth, oppor and 8 others
Both of my brothers fucked my first wife many times. My younger brother had her regularly for years.
She gave him many firsts, like his first bj.

Reactions: Nazareth, BigdaddyToronto and MyWifeDatesNow
shellbeyourslut said:
My wife and I always wanted to do a night where I tied her up and blindfolded her on our bed and invited one of my friends to fuck her. Idea is he wouldn’t talk so she wouldn’t know which one it was and we would never tell her. So she’s always be wondering whenever she hung out with any of them. I loved the idea of her always looking at each of them and picturing whether it was their cock inside her.

Finally did it tonight, but instead of one of my friends i invited my brother. He knows about our lifestyle and I know he’s always wanted to fuck her. I had proposed it to her several times, but she always said it would be too weird after.

It was so fucking hot watching it. My brother was so hard for her. And my wife absolutely loved it. As soon as he left she started trying to ask me questions to see if she could figure out who it was. :). She said half jokingly, if you keep bringing him back to fuck me I’ll figure it out. Sold

I can’t wait to do it again and again. One day my brother will no doubt make a mistake and speak or something and she’ll know. And watching her react when she realizes will almost certainly make me cum instantly.

If he keeps fucking her as well as he did tonight, by then she won’t want to stop.

Good job also you can bring every time someone different until all your friends have fuck her

abba148 said:
..... My younger brother (now deceased) fucked my wife before I even knew her. They are both 8 years younger than I am and went to school together. ..... He left the area after graduation and I eventually met and married her when she was 29. And yes, she told me .....
If your younger brother was a good fuck, maybe his former woman, who is now your wife, figured you would be too.

Reactions: toolman2c
shellbeyourslut said:
My wife and I always wanted to do a night where I tied her up and blindfolded her on our bed and invited one of my friends to fuck her. The idea is, he wouldn’t talk so she wouldn’t know which one it was and we would never tell her. So, she would always be wondering whenever she hung out with any of them. .....
This is a great fantasy that you translated into reality, with your brother being the mystery man. If you and your brother continue, though, your wife will probably guess he is the one because he would be the "safest" other man for you to select. Also, she might guess from the nature of their interactions during family gatherings — although I agree it will make those gatherings more interesting.

Thus, I suggest recruiting someone else... one of your friends... to be the second mystery man. He will have a different cock size and shape, and a different body shape, thus doubling your wife's feelings of intrigued curiosity whenever the two of you hang out with your friends afterwards (which may or may not include your brother).

I couldn't stomach that myself but your story is incredibly hot and I'm so happy for you that it all worked out!

Wanna see your sexy wife.. I'm sure everyone wants to see that slutty body your brother has enjoyed! Tied up, waiting to be filled!

Custer Laststand said:
This is a great fantasy that you translated into reality, with your brother being the mystery man. If you and your brother continue, though, your wife will probably guess he is the one because he would be the "safest" other man for you to select. Also, she might guess from the nature of their interactions during family gatherings — although I agree it will make those gatherings more interesting.

Thus, I suggest recruiting someone else... one of your friends... to be the second mystery man. He will have a different cock size and shape, and a different body shape, thus doubling your wife's feelings of intrigued curiosity whenever the two of you hang out with your friends afterwards (which may or may not include your brother).

Custer as always provided some great advise and this is no different.

With your wife's approval you have transitioned a fantasy into reality even though she expected that it would be one of your friends you substituted your brother into the mix. As you described, it would seem that she enjoyed the experience and he was a safe option as the other man. You are correct in that family gatherings will now have a whole new meaning and be that much more interesting.

I would completely agree with what Custer suggested by recruiting someone else (one of your friends) to be a second mystery man. Giving her more variety, more intrigue, as there would be physical differences and sexual approaches. This would truly provide your wife another level of feelings of intrigued curiosity whenever the two of you hang out with people that you both know. See how the two men contrasted and if she would truly like to keep up the level of play with one or both of the men. (which may or may not include your brother)

shellbeyourslut said:

That is Soooo hot!

shellbeyourslut said:

Two of my brothers fucked my wife and got sucked off by her too !

Reactions: JeffCA and shellbeyourslut
JimPreston said:
Two of my brothers fucked my wife and got sucked off by her too !

WOW - Whom may I ask initiated that interaction?

SquirmingSub said:
WOW - Whom may I ask initiated that interaction?
My brothers I think but my wife was very receptive to their ideas.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
SquirmingSub said:
Custer as always provided some great advise and this is no different.

With your wife's approval you have transitioned a fantasy into reality even though she expected that it would be one of your friends you substituted your brother into the mix. As you described, it would seem that she enjoyed the experience and he was a safe option as the other man. You are correct in that family gatherings will now have a whole new meaning and be that much more interesting.

I would completely agree with what Custer suggested by recruiting someone else (one of your friends) to be a second mystery man. Giving her more variety, more intrigue, as there would be physical differences and sexual approaches. This would truly provide your wife another level of feelings of intrigued curiosity whenever the two of you hang out with people that you both know. See how the two men contrasted and if she would truly like to keep up the level of play with one or both of the men. (which may or may not include your brother)
Great advice and I totally agree. My wife has been talking about it nonstop since it happened and we hung out with several of my friends for the first time at a party a couple nights ago. She was so unbelievably turned on all night. I caught her staring at each of my male friends constantly and I knew she was remembering and wondering. And of course I kept teasing her. By the time we got home her panties were completely soaked and we had incredible sex.

We talked about doing it again, and she said absolutely, as soon as possible. And then she was the one who asked “same guy...or someone else?” I love her so much - she’s such a wonderful little slut.

So I will definitely take this advice. I know which friend already. What do you guys think about adding one my co-workers into the mix? I think it would be great for there to be a guy like this in each of our social circles.

Reactions: Nazareth, BigdaddyToronto and SquirmingSub
JimPreston said:
My brothers I think but my wife was very receptive to their ideas.
It’s wonderful, isn’t it? Were you there to watch? Was it at the same time or separate occasions.

Reactions: oppor
shellbeyourslut said:
Great advice and I totally agree. My wife has been talking about it nonstop since it happened and we hung out with several of my friends for the first time at a party a couple nights ago. She was so unbelievably turned on all night. I caught her staring at each of my male friends constantly and I knew she was remembering and wondering. And of course I kept teasing her. By the time we got home her panties were completely soaked and we had incredible sex.

We talked about doing it again, and she said absolutely, as soon as possible. And then she was the one who asked “same guy...or someone else?” I love her so much - she’s such a wonderful little slut.

So I will definitely take this advice. I know which friend already. What do you guys think about adding one my co-workers into the mix? I think it would be great for there to be a guy like this in each of our social circles.

We have had experience with co-workers including a manager (boss) level. When speaking of family, friends, and co-workers, you do need to be very careful although with that said, it can be very rewarding as you have already found.

SquirmingSub said:
We have had experience with co-workers including a manager (boss) level. When speaking of family, friends, and co-workers, you do need to be very careful although with that said, it can be very rewarding as you have already found.
Wasn't it weird to have to work for your boss knowing he was fucking your wife ?

Reactions: JeffCA
JimPreston said:
Wasn't it weird to have to work for your boss knowing he was fucking your wife ?

My boss was aware before hand that my than wife enjoyed relationships outside of our marriage. If memory is correct, initially they had gone out for lunch, spending non-sexual time together to get to know each other better without me. When she approached me about taking there relationship to the next level I expressed some concerns about the risk although I did not discourage her. Eventually, he and I went out for some post work drinks to discuss it, and a few days later it was followed up by a lunch meeting for the three of us so that it could be clear between the three of us what could or would happen if my wife and my boss were to take it to the next level.

They did not just fuck, they truly dated, he was more like a lover, a boyfriend, and she has space (closet/drawer) at his home. He would openly talk to some of our mutual co-workers about how great his girlfriend was in/out of the bedroom. She would at times drop by the office to see him and while people in our office knew that I was married they did not know what my wife looked like, so no one realized for the longest time that his girlfriend was my wife.

Reactions: toolman2c and BigdaddyToronto
SquirmingSub said:
My boss was aware before hand that my than wife enjoyed relationships outside of our marriage. If memory is correct, initially they had gone out for lunch, spending non-sexual time together to get to know each other better without me. When she approached me about taking there relationship to the next level I expressed some concerns about the risk although I did not discourage her. Eventually, he and I went out for some post work drinks to discuss it, and a few days later it was followed up by a lunch meeting for the three of us so that it could be clear between the three of us what could or would happen if my wife and my boss were to take it to the next level.

They did not just fuck, they truly dated, he was more like a lover, a boyfriend, and she has space (closet/drawer) at his home. He would openly talk to some of our mutual co-workers about how great his girlfriend was in/out of the bedroom. She would at times drop by the office to see him and while people in our office knew that I was married they did not know what my wife looked like, so no one realized for the longest time that his girlfriend was my wife.
Oh wow.......that's an awesome relationship. Seeing your boss parade about your wife as his girlfriend knowing he is showing off your wife as his and that he was fucking her and bragging about it ! Makes my cock hard hearing about some guy's wife getting fucked by his boss!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
JimPreston said:
Oh wow.......that's an awesome relationship. Seeing your boss parade about your wife as his girlfriend knowing he is showing off your wife as his and that he was fucking her and bragging about it ! Makes my cock hard hearing about some guy's wife getting fucked by his boss!
Wow. I agree that’s incredibly hot. Hearing him talk about her like that must have driven you wild. She must have loved visiting the office.

Reactions: oppor
JimPreston said:

She did enjoy the feeling of belonging to him throughout there extended long term relationship and I enjoyed hearing him brag about it so openly when it comes up in general discussion. While I was her husband, he was her boyfriend, her lover, her exclusive sexual partner when it come to bare intercourse.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and shellbeyourslut

Users who are viewing this thread