• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just got a vasectomy yesterday

• Thread startercumher1
  • Start date

cumher1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
NOw it'll be really interesting if she gets knocked up. I'm not allowed to cum at all for the nest week, and its very hard being on this site and trying to stoop me from jerking off.

Be careful, I got snipped many years ago, at that time I was told to use a condom for the next six weeks. After a week you can visit your right hand but be careful and do not deposit anything in a pussy. BTW very wise choice, no more worries.

also have had vasectomy

My wife had me get one three years into our marriage. And yet she continued to stay on the pill. Claimed it was healthier

Well IF u CUCK need a young Man To breed ur sluts Email me.

Lets hope she gets bred now your seedless!

Seedless!

My wife and her friends want me to be made seedless

Chrisp said:
My wife and her friends want me to be made seedless

How do you explain " seedless " ?

no offence but thats pretty obvious given the context. it means without seed/sperm ie a vasectomy

Seedless

Yeah they want to have my balls cut so I cant produce and they all want to watch it being done so that they can have a good laugh

Castrated

We live in Texas...my wife and her bull took me to Mexico where I was castrated about a year ago.......

• Love
Reactions: 412perv
damn love thinking about you guys being seedless, or even castrated. you should get a symbolic tattoo on your belly by your crotch, or maybe even butt cheek. Perhaps something like a withered tree that no longer bears fruit. Seedless. What a mind-f*ck

older than old itself.. 2006?

Chrisp said:
Yeah they want to have my balls cut so I can't produce and they all want to watch it being done so they can have a good laugh.

That won't be the only change if you're castrated. Who is "they" and "they all" who want to have a good laugh, at your expense?

Never mind... I see the original post and all the responses on the first "page" (above) date from Oct. 2006.

Ha ha... I couldn't wait that long... Next day things were working...

Users who are viewing this thread