Just how good black cock really is

• Thread starterswedgin
  • Start date

swedgin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2008
It's amazing how incredibly beautiful and perfect black cock and the black male body looks. It's so beautiful to look at that even the most attractive white white woman that he is with actually looks less beautiful than the black man a lot of the time. The dark black skin looks so incredibly beautiful that it makes the pale white skin look inferior and even unattractive, so much so that these women are worshiping absolute perfection, and are absolutely privileged to be given the opportunity. The black man almost always looks even more beautiful than the white woman. Cases in point. The black cocks look absolutely incredible, and far more beautiful than the women they are with.

7041.jpg
100_4703a.jpg
36be.jpg

You picked pics with average women though. Put a big tittied blonde bimbo with a black cock - no competetition.

Unless you're just saying you prefer black cock to women?

I completely disagree.....there is nothing more fantastic than a bautiful white woman together with a big muscular black man....the combination is the most incredible image in the world!

I would love to have that red-headed woman as my wife so I could watch her suck and fuck bbc everyday.

As a Black Man, when I look at Black Women. Im always turned on by smooth look of brown skin - its visual warmth.
A sensual treat for the eye, especially if the skintone is milk choc or darker.

OP:Regarding Black Men's bodies.
Plus on Black Men, brown skin reveals the muscular definition better as light bathes the body, even on a nongym body like mine. So brown skin gives a Man, a more statuesque look

A few pics on topic to enjoy

Attachments

• 0_08074300_1221686647.jpg
    0_08074300_1221686647.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,916
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,529
  • redz.jpg
    redz.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,804
I just love seeing the wedding band on these gals! It's easy to see what they are 'craving.'

Last edited by a moderator:
I love black cock. My husband is in Iraq and I am getting black cock weekly.

Lol, good for you Ree... I totally support you in that since I myself suffer from black cock addiction hehe.

Yall arent lyin though, black men just exude masculinity and sexuality... that dark skin and that more defined and cut physique-mmmm. It's not just about size or whatever when it comes to black men like a lotta white bois believe; there's a total and complete attraction there-especially physically.

Lots of white bois and white girls go their whole life deeply craving bbc but being too afraid to get it, and that is such a shame... cause if they ever let their guard down and just did what felt right they'd feel just like me, Ree, and the topic creator feel Im sure. *mwah*

Black Cock Delicious

I agree I am also a BBC addict and I glad I said yes to my first offer of sucking black cock because now I really enjoy sex. A hot black dick has power and everytime I take in black dick I feel the power deep inside me. :drool:

I firmly believe that hidden deep within each individuals brain is a different key that turns on their sexuality.

When I was 16, I had never been on a date, had never been kissed by a boy, and had no "urges" of a sexual nature.

I had been raised in a weird cult style community and wasn't even allowed to watch tv (mom didn't own one).

So you can imagine my surprise and confusion when I had my first night out during a visit to my cousins house and felt those first bodily urges rush throughout my body when I was ******* to my first party where there were black men all around me.

I still don't quite understand what it is about black men that flips that little switch in my brain, but I like it and have come to accept that it is how I was meant to be.

At least for me, the attraction is more than skin tone, it's the aura of power and authority that confident black men radiate, that look in their eyes as they survey my face and body, their voice, and their electric touch on my skin.

Leon BBC said:
You picked pics with average women though. Put a big tittied blonde bimbo with a black cock - no competition.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!​

As a BBC slut lover, the only thing better than a big titty blonde bimbo with a black cock is one two or three of them each having perfect bodies with pretty eyes and sexy faces all slutted up or glamor slutted up each enjoying a roomful of huge black cocks.

Especially if each of these big titty blonde BBC Slut bimbos are lustfully sucking away as they are two fist pumping away on the black cocks as they are giving all of their hung black studs wet lip smacking blow jobs as they lustfully beg all of their black studs to rub and slap their meaty black cocks all over their blonde bimbo faces.

Of course this is even better if a sexually inferior white BBC Slut lover like myself is in the room being tantalized and tormented and even humiliated and cucked by all their slutty bimbo BBC Worshiping and cucking behavior.

Now this would not be complete without these big titty blonde bimbo sluts being thoroughly mouth, pussy, ass, and deep cleavage titty fucked by all their horse hung black studs.

It is best if each big titty blonde bimbo in the room gets hoses and pumped several times over and over by her roomful of horse hung black studs by load after load till they are covered all over and leaking potent black mens' sperm from all their black studs' bloated ball sacks that they sucked on during their most recent black cock worshiping ***** session.

This will satiate them until at least tomorrow when they go back on the prowl for all the big black cocks and cum they can get their greedy BBC whoring hungry mouths around.

I am a big time fan of BBC sluts. I love the big titty blonde bimbo sluts. I also love the brunette and red head ones too.

Last edited by a moderator:
dcupdeb said:
A few pics on topic to enjoy

For a CAP - Honey, look at my new protein diet.

Never tried one, but I do enjoy looking.

All these pics just made me cream my panties. I am sooooooo jealous

nikki1979 said:
I firmly believe that hidden deep within each individuals brain is a different key that turns on their sexuality.

When I was 16, I had never been on a date, had never been kissed by a boy, and had no "urges" of a sexual nature.

I had been raised in a weird cult style community and wasn't even allowed to watch tv (mom didn't own one).

So you can imagine my surprise and confusion when I had my first night out during a visit to my cousins house and felt those first bodily urges rush throughout my body when I was ******* to my first party where there were black men all around me.

I still don't quite understand what it is about black men that flips that little switch in my brain, but I like it and have come to accept that it is how I was meant to be.

At least for me, the attraction is more than skin tone, it's the aura of power and authority that confident black men radiate, that look in their eyes as they survey my face and body, their voice, and their electric touch on my skin.

I do agree with you. At 19 yrs I too was a virgin in all-ways and like you at a party a 40s old black gentleman had this white boy and I was willing.I did get married to a woman and had a child but two years ago another black man took me . My wife and I are friends but now I too I’m a wife for a black man.

bbcslutsfan said:
Leon BBC said:
You picked pics with average women though. Put a big tittied blonde bimbo with a black cock - no competition.

Gosh, how do you really feel about it! :yumyum:

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!​

As a BBC slut lover, the only thing better than a big titty blonde bimbo with a black cock is one two or three of them each having perfect bodies with pretty eyes and sexy faces all slutted up or glamor slutted up each enjoying a roomful of huge black cocks.

Especially if each of these big titty blonde BBC Slut bimbos are lustfully sucking away as they are two fist pumping away on the black cocks as they are giving all of their hung black studs wet lip smacking blow jobs as they lustfully beg all of their black studs to rub and slap their meaty black cocks all over their blonde bimbo faces.

Of course this is even better if a sexually inferior white BBC Slut lover like myself is in the room being tantalized and tormented and even humiliated and cucked by all their slutty bimbo BBC Worshiping and cucking behavior.

Now this would not be complete without these big titty blonde bimbo sluts being thoroughly mouth, pussy, ass, and deep cleavage titty fucked by all their horse hung black studs.

It is best if each big titty blonde bimbo in the room gets hoses and pumped several times over and over by her roomful of horse hung black studs by load after load till they are covered all over and leaking potent black mens' sperm from all their black studs' bloated ball sacks that they sucked on during their most recent black cock worshiping ***** session.

This will satiate them until at least tomorrow when they go back on the prowl for all the big black cocks and cum they can get their greedy BBC whoring hungry mouths around.

I am a big time fan of BBC sluts. I love the big titty blonde bimbo sluts. I also love the brunette and red head ones too.

Gosh, how do you really feel about it! :love:

Please fake pics of my wife

she's never had black but we talk about it all the time

Attachments

• 024_22.jpg
    024_22.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 023_21.jpg
    023_21.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 404