• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just how satisfying is public humiliation and ********?

• Thread starterJackrabbit Slim
  • Start date

Jackrabbit Slim

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2010
I’ve been into cuckolding and most that goes along with it (chastity, feminization, small penis humiliation etc.) for a few years now and it’s gotten to the point where I think I’ve finally worked up the courage to turn my fantasies into reality. I’m in my early twenties and have recently moved to a new city so I’m both friendless (that is, they all live hours away) and I’m single. I’m in the process of finding a job and I’m sure new friends will be made the longer I’m here but I’ve been thinking: would it be possible to build up my life to not only maximise the humiliation of ******** but to also ensure that the humiliation it continues indefinitely. Could I seek out specific people and build friendships with them so that once my shortcomings become public knowledge, they’d maintain our friendship and then jump on the “laugh at and humiliate the small dicked loser” bandwagon.

The main reason I’ve held off from setting the all out public ******** thing in motion is because I figured that it wouldn’t be as satisfying as my fantasies make it out to be. People always act and react how you want them to in a fantasy, but they don’t do the same in real life.

If pictures of me dressed like a sissy sucking cock was sent to someone I know, they wouldn’t send it to everyone and then proceed to humiliate me at every opportunity or coerce and blackmail me into sending them more pictures for their entertainment. They’d simply stop talking to me and our friendship would be reduced to a series of brief and awkward encounters.

And despite what’s said on this forum most women either don’t care about cock size or if they do, they stay quite about it. They don’t have any desire to tease and humiliate men because they grew out of that bitch mentality when they left high school. At best a small number will find it amusing, and they might even make a joke about it every now and again in a friendly “no offense, just kidding” kind of way (I have a friend who does this to me, even to the point of putting insinuating comments on my facebook page. She knows I find it a turn on, but I think she sees it as just another way to flirt with me. And even though it is enjoyable, it’s nothing to blow a load over).

However, I emphasize the word “most”. There are woman out there who are both size queens and bitches. And there are the alpha males who keep beta males around to boost their ego (not to mention they all seem to group together). So again I ask the question: would it be possible for me to join or build up a group of friends like this so that once I do ****** myself everybody would tease and humiliate me, the women would feminize me, the guys will line up to fuck my girlfriend who hasn’t left me but instead cuckolded me. I’d still be invited to parties and barbecues simply because everybody finds my public humiliation entertaining.

Or do I need to just accept the fact that this is a naïve fantasy that will never come true? Or is there a scenario in between these two that’s a possibility?

Jackrabbit Slim said:
The main reason I’ve held off from setting the all out public ******** thing in motion is because I figured it wouldn’t be as satisfying as my fantasies make it out to be.

That's probably just as well, for exactly the reason you state. Regardless of how you live, if you do it habitually for sufficient time it will likely come to seem normal, not like an "intensely- and continuously-satisfying turn-on" that never ends.

Also, as time passes and you get older, you'll find there will be times when it will be advantageous to be taken seriously for purposes of accomplishing whatever it is you need to accomplish... as opposed to being viewed as a fool and laughed at by all, all of the time, because of some combination of your cock size and/or the unsatisfactory nature of your relationships with women.

Besides, as you point out, there are lots of women and men who don't care anything about the size of your cock. Unless you walk around nude from the waist down, they never know anything about it anyway. It isn't a "big deal" to everyone.

So, I suggest not confusing your sexual fantasies with real life. That can get you in a lot of trouble... in part because others often (/usually) don't have the same sexual fantasies you have.

Their all over this site

HEA ! Jacky boy have you tried to hook up with anybody on here ? there are a lot of NASTY DOMINANT MASTERS on here that would take care of you .

Users who are viewing this thread