Just out and About...... Hardcore5 ... Damn that's a whole lot of fucking!

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date

funny!... you know he is on this site everyday gathering pics.... all week he has barely had 200 people on the site... today... over 400!...
EVERYONE has a "home" site.... the site they first visit.... and most are loyal to that site... there are/were a lot of good people on that site... after posting there for 8 years I got to know most pretty well and liked them and enjoyed talking to them..... but when the new guy took over and wanted to expand the site more overseas and put in his censorship... and had a couple assholes work with him.... things went to shit and people left... still some nice people there though.... I know of 2 that left there and came here stayed a few months and went back... even though the site has some screwed up policies.... they get more feed back in one day there than they did in a week here...and posters DON"T get paid!... so the feed back is important... but I think most people there now know the ship is sinking

Might hang about there and see if he needs another claimed "asshole" Super Mod, get to know his Censorship and screwed up policies and see if I could work with them or change them.

If this site stands back and lets him take what he wants you can not blame him for helping himself.

Last edited:

that ain't going to happen.... I thought I had a little pull there... and guess NOT.... everyone complained about the censorship thing... said he would look into... never did... I know he didn't want me to leave.... but he would not budge on any of it... "drinking" is one of his censored words! ... go figure that out!...... and many more just as stupid.... but he wanted to expand to more overseas people... and is losing the local ones!... a lot of his threads are in "non-English".... but he has no mods..... and you have to give him credit for that he is on that site it seems 24/7..... I still kind of consider it "home" ... hell I posted there for soooo many years and have a good following.... when I announced I was leaving and people wanted to know where I was going... is when all of a sudden I was banned and others had their mail read and checked.... typical of a communist country I guess

these pictures are hot especially the ones from early this morning Sept 11 2015
subhub174014 said:
51.jpg52.jpg53.jpg54.jpg55.jpg

tcfranklin... thank you

Loopy69 .. thank you for your comment

subchard... thank you

LikesMMF thanks

69plsr4u2... thank you... glad you liked them... here's some more

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg

21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg

26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg30.jpg

31.jpg33.jpg35.jpg

32.jpg34.jpg..
Not sure why all of a sudden some of these "PNG." pics won't post.. have to convert to jpg

36.jpg37.jpg38.jpg39.jpg40.jpg

Reactions: Archie457
41.jpg42.jpg43.jpg44.jpg45.jpg

46.jpg47.jpg48.jpg49.jpg50.jpg

51.jpg52.jpg53.jpg54.jpg55.jpg

Very hot! Thank you for your efforts! Post number 56, 3rd one, I'm in love!!clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
56.jpg57.jpg58.jpg59.jpg60.jpg

thank you Loppy69