Just read healthcare reform acts

• Thread starterrgm0467
  • Start date

rgm0467

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2005
I have read that all men in America under healthcare reform all men will be entitled to penile extension surgery up to 18 inches.

Would there never be an unhappy woman in america probably not and cause an explosion rate for births.

And would white women still need the brothers for the logs in our pants and would it give us serious competition for ALL pussy, if even cucks can get it extended from 4 inches to 18 inches?

Let me know what you think all.:feedback::hitit:

18cm = 7.2 inches

It would be better for women to go along for a "fitting" and be issued a plastic cock of exactly the correct size for maximum enjoyment.

Most white bois would get backache and groin strains if they tried to operate an 18 inch penis. Many would have to have a transfusion of blood to be able to get it hard enough.

With millions of vibrators being purchased all over the world from sex shops, it is plainly obvious that white woman are EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in the sexual efforts of white bois.

And the sperm counts have dropped 50% since 1960. White race will suddenly disappear and you might have to go to a musuem to remember what white men looked like. Pity really, the dinosaur disappeared ALSO.

Maybe we better be nicer to white bois seeing they are an endangered species.

As a white sissy you really love the humiliation fantasy huh?

NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE!!! If white men are endangered so are white women! But neither are....so go jerk off in the corner. Again.

Will the health care bill cover breast enhancement?

Leon, where is your logical arguments? I suggest you use your imagination, as this is website allows all points of view.

Sorry, I must admit I used hypnotic language patterns to see whether I could hypnotise you to say something silly. And it worked. You fell into my trap.
Ask yourself how it is possible that you feel compelled to reply to anything I post? You have been doing it for a while. If you start showing proper respect to all website users, I will take the spell off you.

Josetta said:
Leon, where is your logical arguments? I suggest you use your imagination, as this is website allows all points of view.

Sorry, I must admit I used hypnotic language patterns to see whether I could hypnotise you to say something silly. And it worked. You fell into my trap.
Ask yourself how it is possible that you feel compelled to reply to anything I post? You have been doing it for a while. If you start showing proper respect to all website users, I will take the spell off you.

Cos I hate illogical bullshit and you're full of it. Weirdo.

Josetta and Leon please cool your heels. Geez, the year has just begun.
However, enjoy guys.

--Kaitlyn--

Same shit, different day. :pimp:

Leon BBC said:
Same shit, different day. :pimp:

Looks like the spell stays on for January.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay with the thread not someone is a asshole or full of shit post to the threads.

Leon BBC said:
As a white sissy you really love the humiliation fantasy huh?

NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE!!! If white men are endangered so are white women! But neither are....so go jerk off in the corner. Again.

Did you need help to write this? Why do you get angry with anyone who has a different point of view?

Josetta said:
Did you need help to write this? Why do you get angry with anyone who has a different point of view?

Will be ignoring you from now on (unless you call me out). You aint worth the time.

Leon BBC said:
Will be ignoring you from now on (unless you call me out). You aint worth the time.

If that is a promise you honestly intend to keep, I will pull the seven pins out of the doll at the rate of one pin per day, thereby releasing you from the spell completely.

Mind you, a leopard can't change it's spots, nor can you easily change your choice of words, but I am giving you the benefit of the doubts in my mind.

Good luck, miracles do happen every day if you care to notice them happening.

rgm0467 said:
I have read that all men in America under healthcare reform all men will be entitled to penile extension surgery up to 18 inches.

Would there never be an unhappy woman in america probably not and cause an explosion rate for births.

And would white women still need the brothers for the logs in our pants and would it give us serious competition for ALL pussy, if even cucks can get it extended from 4 inches to 18 inches?

Let me know what you think all.:feedback::hitit:

I will shed a few tears for guys with 19 inches to offer - they miss out completely - BUGGER.