• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just read online

• Thread starterrgm0467
  • Start date

rgm0467

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2005
I have read that all men in america under healthcare reform will be entitled to penile extension surgery up to 18 inches.

Would there never be an unhappy woman in america probably not and cause an explosion rate for births.

And would white women still need the brothers for the logs in our pants and would it give us serious competition for ALL pussy, if even cucks can get it extended from 4 inches to 18 inches?

Let me know what you think all.:hitit::feedback::heartbrea:heartbrea

Is there any money available to make vaginas 18 inches long?
Two cocks that long could have a "cock (sword) fight".

Just hoping not too many will go for 18. I have sucked 18 but 16 is my limit for inteercourse
LUv, MsGary
Merry Christmas

Really possible?

I didn't know that was medically possible.

Does this mean my Lover can have 4 inches whacked off?? OK Im kidding:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont remember seeing that in the bill but perhaps they slipped it in as part of the negotiations. I do not have anywhere close to 18" but I know is that I have never had a single complaint. I like the fact that I can go balls deep and would not change that feeling for anything in the world. Whats the sense of having 18"? The majority of your cock would never receive oral or vaginal stimulation. Just stating the obvious.

Obviously some people have had a little too much eggnog.

Users who are viewing this thread