• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just signed up!

• Thread startercuriouscouple25
  • Start date

curiouscouple25

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2010
After much browsing around i finally came here and it seemed like the one with more activitity than the rest. I come here because this past december i spent christmas with my fiance and her family in north dakota, and my fiance's sister was spending a lot of time with her new bf this basketball player from the high school team so we all meet it was great but every night me and my fiance could hear them make love for hours and they were not quiet at all so time passed and i came upon her and her sister talking about him and how good he was in bed , how big his dick and balls were and how she came like 5 times every time....

I walked away in shock after i heard my future wife said and i quote " she wanted to have a black men under her belt before she married me because i am not to well hung" i felt humiliated that she would tell her sister that because she was probably going to tell that really fit young blk kid, the rest of the trip i just felt inferior and my fiance aggravated that by renting movies like " heartbreak kid" which has a girl screamiing to his husband "fuck me like a black guy" . Needless to say she has been bossing me around lately and telling me what to do when we have sex, could it be she is already fucking someone and im not aware???

If you are for real you might as well learn how to suck black dick and eat her pussy after a black guy fucks her.

Its a possibility. Only one way to find out ask her. If you want her to go black, mention it in a casual way, or even into your bedroom. For example, read out some of the cuckold stories with her, use a black dildo on her her, etc.

Request

Read your private messages.

How about just telling her everything you heard about the conversation she had with her sister and your feelings and concerns since. If you want to know the honest truth from her then you should be as honest with her ... just a thought.

Good luck, hope all ends up well for you.

i confronted her and asked her about it and she said she was just trying to be supportive of her sisters decision. She said that she finds some blk guys attractive just as i find some blonde attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread