• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just wanted to say hi

• Thread starterimported_asianwife
  • Start date
Forget about that gay/bi stuff. We just want to observe our wives interacting with other cocks. Well if you have some sexy pics now feel free to share asianwife so we can see what you want to share with black cock!

Great, we'll b waiting impatiently ;)
good luck

Any progress on gettin her to try bbc?

Nice pic. Nice asian tits with big nipples. Looks like she shaves her pussy. I think she would be hot gettin some bbc.

Your wife is very sexy and desirable. I am currently seeing a married wife who I am the only other cock she has had besides her hubby. She enjoys the fact that she can explore her sexuality with another. Doing things with me she will not with hubby. She has told me that she wished she would have found this side of her and having a lover earlier in their relationship. Once you wife begins to experienced others she will open up sexually. Continue to keep working as you are she will come around little by little however there are some that never do. My advice is to continue but watch what your barrier can be so that she does not take it in the wrong light. Look forward to updates and pics.

You must not live in Korea, no of the pussy is shaved there.

Shaving a pussy is cleaner. A hairy messy pussy tends to smell and get infections.

asianwife said:
as promised

Very Nice :) I like the idea of her sitting in the same room as you while you're on this forum talking about her. Just think if she knew all the guys (like myself) stroking themselves off looking at those cute tits....

OK - so I'm not black - but I still like the idea of ME sitting on your sofa, and HER straddling me and sinking that hot pussy down onto me. Would you like to type a running commentary to the forum while this is happening? :D

asianwife said:
I’m white 5'9 165lbs very fit guy with brown hair blue eyes and a 9 inch cut cock.
Awww...I wish mine were 9 inches. That's not fair. ;)

lol make better use of your tongue and lips

Well...I don't have 9 but I've never needed more than I have :)

But then, they could have just been being polite by not saying something like, "Get out of me tiny, i need a real cock!"
which on the one hand makes me wonder and feel a little insecure. But on the other makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and reaffirms by faith in the inherent goodness of humanity.

Congratulations on your engagement, she's a real beauty! Hope she has a great time in Vegas and that you have lots to tell us about when she gets back. Just tell her to be careful on the 15!

forsure the 15 is a deathtrap. as for vegas i doubt anything fun and exciting will happen. this is only a fantasy of mine, not hers she is devoted to me and since im the only guy she has been with i doubt highly that she would do anything

Did you get this asian some bbc yet?

I understand how you feel Asianwife. I'm pretty much well-hung and for years i asked my wife to let us get into the swinging scene but she said NO.
Being well-hung doesn't mean one would not want to see his wife fucked.
Anyway, if you guys were in the UK, i'd have put myself forward for your wife.

Hey Neighbor! She has a very nice body.....has she adjusted to the lifestyle yet?

any more picts of her?

I am new to this site and wanted to chime in after reading this thread. I am a white guy married to a Filipina woman. I have been wanting her to find a BBC for about 7 months now. She is only 5 feet tall and TINY in every way. I am 6 inches and she claims that my cocks hurts her every time, so I could just imagine what a 8-9 inch thick BBC would do to her. I have talked to her about my wish but she is devout Catholic and believes that this is wrong. However, most times when we fuck, she says things like "You wanna see me do this to a black guy?" I instantly blow my load. I know that as soon as another cock enters her and punishes her, I will probably regret it.

Anyone help me with this?

montclair_guy said:
I am new to this site and wanted to chime in after reading this thread. I am a white guy married to a Filipina woman. I have been wanting her to find a BBC for about 7 months now. She is only 5 feet tall and TINY in every way. I am 6 inches and she claims that my cocks hurts her every time, so I could just imagine what a 8-9 inch thick BBC would do to her. I have talked to her about my wish but she is devout Catholic and believes that this is wrong. However, most times when we fuck, she says things like "You wanna see me do this to a black guy?" I instantly blow my load. I know that as soon as another cock enters her and punishes her, I will probably regret it.

Anyone help me with this?

I'm also married to a pinay, they can say some screwed up things when your're fucking them. Shes also a devout catholic. Sometimes I think shes curious about black cock also but wont admit it. I dont know if I could ever share her pussy but it would be hot to see how she reacts to a big cock.

I am right there with you sharkey. Once she has had a BBC, I am worried that she won't want mine again and that she will want to be black owned. I guess it's a gamble. I have been chatting with a BBC and he is good to go. I am wondering if I want to take that next step.

Users who are viewing this thread