• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just when you think things are going to....

• Thread starterHank jones
  • Start date
H

Hank jones

Well things where fairly 'routine'
Wife's been doing business trips with her coworker once every month or so for a while. We are planing a trip to see her bbc in Reno.y health is stabilizing and looking forward to more time with her.
She txt me today saying she was flirting with a cutie.
They have been texting since she got home.
Ill up gate with how they got numbers later.
I think she is really looking forward to this one he lives alone. And is only 30 mins away. They've already exchanged naked photos he looks thick and says he's 10.5 inches. She's dripping wet had me lick her fingers.
Think she's getting read for bed.
Hank

Ok recap
She txt last night she was flirting with a guy in Sams before she left she had his number and had already txt him. They traded pics last night and she's already laid it out that she doesn't keep secrets. He said 'ok. I like being watched.'
He wants pics so me there is a good thing.
Sounds like we are meeting him tonight after he gets off work.
She started to make excuses about being busy with kids all weekend. I told her we need a night out. He lives alone so he can host!!
Going to be a long day he works till closing.
Ok he's 31 taller then her. She loves the pics he has sent but I don't have any yet. Ill try later to get her phone.
More later.
Hank

sounds intriguining, especially the meet and dance towards the main event:eek:

Ok so she called her mom then scheduled a pedi for them this afternoon.
Then she went and took a hot shower and 'cleaned certain areas' she had been neglecting due to the cold weather.
They just left for the pedi.
Hank

Users who are viewing this thread