• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Wondering.....

• Thread starterOceanBreeze
  • Start date

OceanBreeze

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2012
Has anyone ever come onto this forum and looked at some pictures and said "Holy Sh!t! I know her!"? (or something to that effect?)

Ever see a woman on here and recognize her to be a neighbor or friend or coworker, something like that?

I'm curious if that's ever happened around there.

Thanks.

The reason why I asked the question was because a couple of years ago I was on another website (of amateurs) and I just about fell out of my chair when I saw a series of pictures of a petite blonde on her knees in front of a pretty "big" black guy.

I could have sworn it was my ex girlfriend from about 5 years before. I can't say positively but I am "fairly" sure it was her. If it wasn't my ex, the woman in the pics sure was an exact carbon copy in every way.

The people who posted the pictures had a screen name like "FlaCpl" or "FlorCpl" (something like that) and I know my ex had moved to Florida and that just added to my shock.

Users who are viewing this thread