• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Karen Kay and JR Ryder Stories

• Thread starterMeijer
  • Start date

Meijer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
Hello all:)

I am a big fan of Karen Kays stories and JR Ryder Stories.:clap:

The issue is Karen is just now publishing a teaser the first chapter. JR does the same.

I have asked Karen how to "subscribe" to the site for the stories. Was told had to oder the DVDs , unable to do that.

I have asked JR how to "Subscribe to his site but have not gotten a reply.

I am not asking for a password just suggestion on how I may get the "rest fo the story" perhaps some one made copies etc

Thanks Meijer

PS I enjoy Expats stories and the stories where a prim and proper wife changes with teaching/trainging into a lover of BBC suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
'I resemble that remark.'

Brilliant!!!!!

karen kay stories.

karen kay also poston asstr.and fictionmaniai think for sure on asstr.

You can also find a lot of the Karen Kay stories on litrotica.com. Almost all her stories (if not all) are interracial andmy personal opinion is that she is one of the best IR story writes around.. Other than Expatdad, anyone elso have any favorite authors that are not pay sites...

Speaking of Karen Kay....she was actually partly "responsible" for me becoming seriously involved in the IR lifestyle!! We never met, she was busy making movies most of the time, but we did talk over the phone a few times in her "early days".

It was her video where she exposes her pregnancy on the tape that actually peaked my curiosity and laid the seed for my outside my marriage pregnancy fantasy and my IR lust. I still love to watch that tape (old VHS style, should upgrade to the DVD) and play around fantasizing that it is me offering that info to my husband!! WOW, that is HOT!! She was far enough along that she actually was showing!! Never knew for sure if she had the baby......does anyone know FOR SURE?.......but I always hoped she did.

Is she still "active"? That was 20+ years ago, and she was at least my age or older then. Haven't seen any video's that look to be her 20 years older and doing this.

JMNBABE

Users who are viewing this thread