• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Karla and Javier

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
I was looking through some old photos today of my former hotwife Karla and thought I'd add a few to my album. At the old site I had maxed out the album so it's nice to add these.

For those of you who recall, Karla was fucking several guys a month a taking lots of excellent photos for me. Then one day she just disappeared. I'm pretty sure she's shacked up with one of her bulls, a guy named Fran, but I'm not positive. I've also heard she's working in a bar in a town an hour away or so but I've never tried to confirm it. BTW, working in a bar here means working as a **********. Could be the truth. The girl loved to fuck and couldn't resist a stiff dick.

She's called me a few times over the last few months and was even here in town for a week or so. We were supposed to get together for a fuck for old time's sake but the urge just didn't strike.

Anyway, here are few pics of Karla and Javier. Check out her albums on my profile page.

Attachments

• BFJavier.1.jpg
    BFJavier.1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 95
  • BFJavier.4.jpg
    BFJavier.4.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 97
  • BFJavier.14.jpg
    BFJavier.14.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 92
  • BFJavier.21.jpg
    BFJavier.21.jpg