• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kate from Jon and Kate

• Thread starterCorestatesStud
  • Start date

CorestatesStud

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 31, 2008
Anyone think she has fucked black or would fuck black?

I think she'd be hot with a group of niggas

Hmmm NO photo!! It Doesn't matter what WE think OR what YOU think..what REALLY matters is how SHE feels about it.

theres no photo cus you can watch her tv show :slow:

She's married to a Philipino. Something tells me that she's not about the size thing. Plus, she's a nurse and most white nurses I know wouldn't touch a black man with a ten foot pole. And I know a BUNCH of nurses. They will all tell you that black guys dicks are bigger than white guys, but are somewhat disgusted by the thought of having one placed inside them. Go figure.

no way

gears said:
She's married to a Philipino. Something tells me that she's not about the size thing. Plus, she's a nurse and most white nurses I know wouldn't touch a black man with a ten foot pole. And I know a BUNCH of nurses. They will all tell you that black guys dicks are bigger than white guys, but are somewhat disgusted by the thought of having one placed inside them. Go figure.

Interesting, because I dated a ER nurse on and off for several years, and she seems to prefer black men, as all of her boyfriends and now the father of her child(not me) is a black man. And having attended many functions with her and her friends, mostly other nurses, many(not all) of them seemed to like black men.

Here she is.

Attachments

• kate-gosselin-in-a-bikini-2783-1243886942-21.jpg
    kate-gosselin-in-a-bikini-2783-1243886942-21.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 407
  • 1spl103893_017-405x600.jpg
    1spl103893_017-405x600.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 382
  • if-you-click-the-image-and-go-to-the-original-you-8287-1243993117-8.jpg
    if-you-click-the-image-and-go-to-the-original-you-8287-1243993117-8.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 258
i'd hit it