• Produce.MP4
    67.7 MB
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: orlandoflorida, moltenneeds, evertvm and 40 others
G
Rumtum said:
This my wife with her first black cock. Would love to hear positive feedback
Great to see a woman enjoying herself. Nice tits too. Love to see her face.

Reactions: inthebush and MajorHorner
Wife looks sexy! She looks to be enjoying herself. Let’s see more of her!

Rumtum said:
It was hot.
How ever it's more on her. Did she love it? Will she do it again ? Will she let other black men now?
Or multiple bbc?

Rumtum said:
She is so sexy in this pose 😈

Reactions: Ronvangeel
Rumtum said:
This my wife with her first black cock. Would love to hear positive feedbacso
RonaldOld said:
She is so sexy in this pose 😈
It is awsume to see her enjoying and playing with her hot pussy

I like that all of you like my video of my first black cock. Have any of you beat off watching the movie? Tell me if you have and what did you like about it. My husband has had me fuck many cocks black and white. I am his slut and I will do whatever he tells me to do, with anyone. I was born to please him in anyway.

Kathy

Attachments

• all----3.m4v
    935 MB
  • Love
Reactions: moltenneeds, evertvm, LoveCumSluts and 24 others
Rumtum said:
She seems to be doing all the work. For all the good the bull’s doing she might as
well have a black dildo up her cunt.
And then he just pulled out and pissed off.
A sexy woman like she needs an experienced bull who knows how to fuck a woman
until she has one long continuous O.

Reactions: ceasarmartin, littlesmallie, hikawade and 1 other person
Rumtum said:
Love to put my tongue where her fingers are

Looks like that Bull got cheated. Find your wife a Bigger Dicked Bull. Looks no bigger than the Avg white Guy.. She needs more than that...

Sega said:
Looks like that Bull got cheated. Find your wife a Bigger Dicked Bull. Looks no bigger than the Avg white Guy.. She needs more than that...
It’s an old myth that blacks have, on average, much larger dicks than white men.
Believe it or not, it was a myth started by white men which has now backfired 😃

• Haha
Reactions: Subhubrandy, littlecucky and Sega
MajorHorner said:
It’s an old myth that blacks have, on average, much larger dicks than white men.
Believe it or not, it was a myth started by white men which has now backfired 😃
Hey you can believe what you want to believe. I worked in the Prison system for years and have stripped searched too many male inmates of all races. It is not a Myth by any means Black Men have Big Dicks for the most part. Very few Black men have little dicks that I have have seen. Some were so big I don't think the Avg woman could have taken them all the way inside. But anyway keep having fun with your hotwife.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, KristinS, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Sega said:
Hey you can believe what you want to believe. I worked in the Prison system for years and have stripped searched too many male inmates of all races. It is not a Myth by any means Black Men have Big Dicks for the most part. Very few Black men have little dicks that I have have seen. Some were so big I don't think the Avg woman could have taken them all the way inside. But anyway keep having fun with your hotwife.
I agree that most black men are very well endowed... I danced nude and nude lap dancer in Baltimore strip clubs for four years adn I felt many many hard adn soft black dicks between my cheeks and in my pussy.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, whitewife696969, Wyfwatcher and 1 other person
Sega said:
Sounds like fun

Very nice , Thank you for posting your slut

Reactions: Beano
Rumtum said:
I loved seeing your wife taking that black dick! You know she's hooked now. Black dick is soooo addictive! ;)

Reactions: whitewife696969, robbiewillskucku and hikawade
Wifeexposer said:
I loved seeing your wife taking that black dick! You know she's hooked now. Black dick is soooo addictive! ;)
fucking other cocks is fun for both the hubby and wife

Reactions: HusbandJerry, Beano and MajorHorner
Wifeexposer said:
Wifeexposer said:
Anything that is considered socially unacceptable by some can become ad-dick-tive. Not because it’s particularly good.

Reactions: Beano and hikawade
robbiewillskucku said:
fucking other cocks is fun for both the hubby and wife
And the bull?

Reactions: Wifeexposer and Beano