Katy

Katy's Husband

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2016
In the UK
This story was written by Katy about 4 years ago and recently we have been discussing this and others from her time of writing her so called journals. When we were discussing this adventure of hers she enjoyed watching me jacking off as I was reading. Katy has given me permission to share. It is fairly long and detailed and will be added to as time passes.

One of the many sexual adventures of Katy ch: 1

Katy was a sexy bitch and she knew it. She fucked or sucked so many guys and loved to show off her curves, she had so much sexual fun in a variety of ways and not just sexual intercourse. Sure, she had two children and had just turned forty. But a lot of exercise and sex kept her in tiptop shape. At 5'7", she had long shapely legs, a firm ass, and a set of good-sized tits 36dd a real nice handful. An added bonus to her tits were her nipples, apart from being sensitive which kept her sexually alert, they were always in a permanent state of arousal and would often sit proudly at around a quarter of an inch in length. Her nipples always drew attention no matter what she wore. She had blue eyes, reddish hair and a peaches and cream complexion marked her as a woman still worthy to fuck.

Her husband works away on business trips a fair amount which gives Katy a good opportunity to go out and have fun with other guys. Both of her girls Louise (15) and Rachel (13) were both good looking girls themselves and Louise had already developed a good size pair of tits and enjoyed dressing up rather provocatively, her Mother never chastised her for dressing in such a way. Katy has always even when going out with her husband dressed to be admired. A motto of hers was always if one has it why not flaunt it.

Something that Katy loved doing was showing as much of her tits as possible in whatever outfit she wore. Her husband loved the idea of other guys ogling over them and some of those outfits were just saying “look guys do you want some of these”. Sitting with other guys over dinks as Dave just looked on as she flaunted and teased.

Randy planned to do just that - fuck her good - in more ways than one. Ever since she had turned him down years ago when at school even though at 15 she was already becoming a slut with so many boys wanting a piece of her in some way or another. Even at 15 she was then a ripe sexy girl and had learnt her trade of sucking cock. Oh! How many times had he seen her lewd behaviour?

Randy had burned with rage and lust for few years now with the desire to dominate, humiliate and fuck this proud bitch. Now he had his chance. Having a business connection as a loan shark helped him to make the right connections for his plan.

Randy had arranged to have Katy's children kidnapped from school. Taken by a couple who owed him a favour in large unpaid loans? Both girls came out of school together Rachel waiting for her older sister. They were met and spoken to by the Lady saying that Katy had made alternative arrangements as she had to go out on business at short notice and could not get hold of their carer who was out. They were taken to a hide-out outside town.

Randy had made Louise make a tape message, so he could send a phone message to her mother saying they were in good shape, Picked up from school without any hitch and that we would be looked after over the weekend. Mr. Jones said that that with you being away and not knowing when you will be returning, we may end up going to school from here Monday.

Once Randy knew the girls were taken to the hide out, Randy then called Katy's home phone from his mobile. When Katy answered, he introduced himself as a Mr. Jones and then played the tape. Katy's blood ran cold. Randy explained that the return of her children, in one piece, depended solely on her absolute cooperation. He told her if he so much as suspected she told of their conversation and demands to anyone else especially the police, he would kill the girls or at least cause some serious harm mentally to them after of course he and some of his male friends had their way with them. Katy went cold with fear she asked "What the fuck is going on, how much money do you want? I'll get whatever you want; I just want my babies back safely." Randy responded "I don't want any money Katy. I want you - ALL OF YOU. And I want you MY way. This coming weekend you will be mine, you will receive instructions later. You will be required when you receive a package from me that will contain an item of clothing which will be a bikini which I will be sending you in the mail, by special courier to ensure you receive it tomorrow morning and I will require you to wear a pair of your high heels together with the bikini. I know you have many as I have seen you out in the bars while your husband is away on business. I will call you after you receive the package."

Then he hung up. That evening became a nightmare for Katy as she had to explain to her neighbours that her daughters were staying with their Aunt for a few days. Katy also called her friend Carol to say that she will be unavailable over the coming weekend as she was popping away for a few days and explained that the girls will be staying with her aunt.

Katy had gone away for weekends before to meet up for some sexual fun. Many of those exploits her and Carol have spoken about over coffee or a glass of wine. So at least Carol would not get suspicious with her absence. Many tears passed her eyes not knowing where her daughter’s were and whether they were safe. She was in a dilemma as she wanted to call the police but at the same time did not want to offend this Mr. Jones. Katy lived just with her two children most of the time due to the amount of time her husband was away from the home.

Just after 11pm Mr. Jones called Katy, and gave her some re-assurance that her daughter’s were ok by playing another recorded message from Louise. Katy pleaded with this Mr. Jones, but he cut her off.

Katy “Now listen to me clearly, I want you to stop all this whining, now shut up and listen. I want you to remove your lilac and white dress you have on and I want you standing at the window naked”.

Oh!!!! My god he is watching me. Katy was sitting at her computer and chatting in some chat room. Katy stood up from her chair and removed the dress, then moved to the window.

“Now Katy I want you to fondle those tits of yours until I tell you to stop, and I do not care if anyone should walk past. Now do it and put the phone on speaker¨. Katy pushed a button on the phone and stood at the window facing into the dark night sky with her light on in the room ******** herself to anyone who happened to be passing. Yes she has known that at times when she has been naked or near naked that she has been seen by her close neighbours, but now she was being directed to do it.

Katy cupped her tits and toyed with her erect nipples, this went on for about 5 mins, she could not see where he was hiding, a few cars passed and she wondered whether this leach was in one of them, then Katy heard Mr. Jones’s voice, “in a few moments a motor cyclist will come along and hand you an envelope I want you standing outside your front door naked and with your hands behind your head. Inside the envelope are 2 photos of your daughters, if you do not wait at your door like I just said then the motor cyclist will drive on. Now go and wait”.

Katy did as Mr .Jones had asked first putting the phone back on its receiver. Katy stood there what seemed ages with her hands behind her head. While standing there in this state a few cars drove past and one honked as he saw her naked at the front door. How vulnerable was she! Naked, going through her mind was that the neighbours could so easily if of course anyone should see. A motor cyclist appeared and stopped.

Dressed in black with a black visor Randy new that he would not be recognised. He watched Katy for a few moments then walked towards her. Standing close to her saw how smooth her cunt was (and mentally thought how much better it will look in this state once we start playing with her). He walked a little closer and saw those long erect nipples maybe a little hardened by the slight chill in the air but he knew from old that she always had long nipples.

He also thought to himself that he reckoned she would be wet between her legs with this torment. He held out his hand with the envelope and Katy quickly took it from the mysterious man.

Randy turned back to his bike as Katy went inside. He knew that she will do just about anything and was now putty in his hands although she had no idea of her forth coming ordeal.

Once inside she opened the envelope and inside were 2 photos of her daughter’s one of them eating some food and another of them sitting reading with today‘s paper. At least she thought that showing both meant they were still ok up to now anyway. A message was also inside the envelope which just said do as you are told and no harm will come to both girls.

Katy put the photos down along with the message, poured herself a drink and went back to her computer, lots of private messages had been sent. Sitting there now naked nipples rock hard from the chill at being outside, couldn’t believe she had been standing on her doorstep naked with her hands behind her head, thoughts of who may have seen her. Another message popped up from Master Peter asking if all was ok as she had been quite for awhile and wanted to know why the quietness.

Katy typed back briefly saying what had just happened, trouble now with Katy was that she had become sexually aroused. However she came to her senses and typed back to Master Peter saying that she had to go and will chat again at another time. Master Peter quickly typed back to ask more, knowing that Katy had said she was naked, however Katy declined to be drawn into a conversation with him at this time, a part of her wanted to but she had too many thoughts of her daughters.

Finishing her drink Katy went to bed but could not sleep much as thinking about her daughters and was hoping that they were ok, she wanted to call someone especially her sister but knew she would go into one and call the police herself. She was frightened just in case and thought she had better wait to this man makes contact tomorrow

The following morning after a lot of panicking, and walking up and down clock watching, it was just before 11.00 when she saw a motor cycle pull up on the road. The driver walked to the door and Katy received a package from him addressed to her, with a note on the envelope saying must be opened immediately. Katy signed for the package went back inside and closed the door.

It contained a scandalously brief light pink thong bikini. No sooner had she opened the package than the phone rang. Picking it up, the caller identified himself as "Mr. Jones". “I see your package has arrived”. Katy thought once again this leach of a man must be close by. He told Katy she was to remove her clothes put on the bikini and a pair of her 6inch heels, once on go to her car on the drive open the boot and place a dress in there then go back indoors’’. The phone went dead.

Katy removed her skirt and vest, standing there naked she picked up the very revealing bikini. Just by looking at it she knew that this was not going to hide much. Slipping the thong on first. It was almost sheer, then picking up the bikini top and looking at it seeing it was so small with thing strings for tying, no way was the material going to cover her tits. Tying it at the neck and back the material which was almost sheer although it covered her nipples hid nothing and the sides of her tits were completely on show. Found a pair of heels but needed a dress, fuck she had to go upstairs as she walked her tits bounced freely. In the bedroom she glanced at herself in the mirror and just looking briefly her nipples sprang into life.

Taking a dress from the wardrobe another glance in the mirror, she thought she may as well be naked. Getting back downstairs put her heels on picked up the car keys.

Opening the front door, although the road was not an actual main road still a fair amount of traffic flowed past. She waited briefly looking around. He must be somewhere looking but where, a few walked past glanced at her but continued along. Walking past her car to the boot clicked the remote and the boot lifted from its catch. A few cars drove past and hooted another slowed right down, her ass was completely displayed another car hooted. On closing the boot she saw her neighbour looking out of his window looking directly at her. Katy knew of course he used to spy on her when sunbathing naked in the garden and although knowing him watching made a point of not knowing by displaying herself fully to his gaze under the pretext of not knowing.

Walking back to her front door she waved to him to acknowledge him as he opened his window. “Nice bikini Katy suits you’’ “Thanks Harry a present from Dave’’ She stood there only briefly with Harry looking at her virtually naked body before entering her house again. Another fucking leech! 4 or 5 mins after getting back inside the comfort of her own home the phone rings again

“Katy hope you enjoyed that I sure did, when you leave to go out shortly take NOTHING else with you - not even your purse – Oh! Except for a lipstick container’’. Randy continued to give Katy instructions She was then to drive herself to an intersection in Camden, then take the road to the industrial area and wait at the public phone booth there which would be the first one she would see on her right. She was to leave her keys in the car and had to be at the booth at 1:00 P.M. and await his call. Since it was a warm late July, he told her she should be warm enough. One other thing was to ensure she was shaved as don’t want anything showing through the material apart from naked flesh.

Katy removed the bikini upstairs, showered also shaving herself although that was only done a few days earlier. However it did remove any stubble that was there and couldn’t believe how her clit had become swollen along with her nipples. After showering she laid on the bed legs spread looking at herself in the mirror contemplating what may be in store and what her daughters were doing. A somewhat red-faced Katy, seeing how her clit still portrayed her sexual arousal slipped off the bed and provocatively dressed in her revealing pink bikini.

Looking at herself in the mirror wearing this ridiculous bikini if one could call it that.

It was way too small for her, her tits were oozing out in all directions and it barely covered her nipples. Katy redid the tie around her neck lifting her tits up a little more not that the material gave them any support, and the thong! Well that covered nothing she knew when outside that the material bunched up when she walked it barely covered anything and she knew from past experience that walking will only make the thin line between her legs fold into her cunt. (Not so long ago she wore similar when she went out so as it rubbed against her clit and slip between the folds of her lips). Katy put her black 6inch heels on and went back downstairs.

Katy looked outside through the window to make sure the coast was clear before making her way to her car. As soon as she shut the front door to go to her car, who should be mowing his grass next door. He immediately turned towards Katy and just stared at her. Nothing was said as she got into her car to make her way towards the area on the outskirts of Camden. Once hitting the outskirts of London Katy become increasingly aware of her nakedness as often having to stop at traffic lights where any passers by walking could certainly see her tits and with vans and lorries the drivers had a good look down at her. Unfortunately for Katy this all had an impact on her sexual arousal, under normal circumstances would have been fine when she was going out at night but this was the middle of the day and broad daylight.

Coming up to a junction with a sign informing the motorists that the Industrial area was on the right, Katy turned right towards the old industrial area, driving for about 2 mins then another sign pointing right. Katy turned right and saw the phone booth on the right. Nowadays it was in a rough part of the black section of town, most places were derelict with only what looked like just a bar a sex shop and an adult theatre.

Nervously, she left her car and proceeded to the phone booth, leaving her dress in the boot and the keys in the car, although not in the ignition but in one of the wells near the hand brake. As she walked in this scantly pink bikini towards the phone which was right in front of the bar with a flashing neon image of a nude white woman with red hair.

As she waited anxiously in the booth, from where Katy waited she could still see her car, thoughts went through her mind at how stupid she was to leave the keys in the car as it also had her house key and why she did not take that off the key ring and leave it somewhere at the house.

Numerous young black males passed her, taking time to brazenly ogle the scantily clad redhead waiting by the phone booth, lewd comments were made levelled at her which she ignored, however those in the past have always been something that she has enjoyed over the years.

Her anxiety grew as the number of young men steadily increased and she made a vain attempt to conceal her white ass cheeks by standing with her back towards the phone. Although in truth these phone booths were mainly glass all around. Her tits were bulging out of the sides of the bra cups (Randy had deliberately sent a bikini two sizes two small having to guess her size and wanted it as small as possible) her prominent erect long nipples, were poking out of the flimsy material which had rapidly became erect from their lewd stares and jokes (Randy thoughtfully had removed the bra cup liners.)

As she squirmed uncomfortably, the scandalously thin thong had kept crept up her ass crack and she knew just by the shortness of the bikini thong that her labia would be showing and glancing at her it would be plainly obvious that she was shaved as the thinness of the material hid nothing.

Finally the phone rang. She nervously picked it up. Mr. Jones identified himself and told her he was watching her every move from a distance and she had better follow each of his commands precisely if she wished to see her daughters alive again. I will pick your car keys up when you start to follow my instructions. He instructed her to go to another phone booth, two blocks away. He told her she had only two minutes to get there, and she had better hurry, and then hung up.

Katy terrified quickly opened the door, and pushed past the leering crowd. "Hey sweetie, where are you going in such a rush?" "Come on honey, stick around awhile, you some prosie looking for some business" and other more suggestive hoots and catcalls followed her as she ran quickly down the street. Her high heels added to the obscene spectacle by causing her bulging tits to wobble and her ass cheeks to jiggle lewdly. Her well-muscled calves tensed in her high heels as she ran... She may have well been naked.

Gasping and panting, her tits heaving, she reached the phone booth just as the phone rang, and then closed the door quickly behind her. The voice on the other end spoke, thick with lust, "Well Katy, it looks like you have acquired quite a crowd of admirers!! Next time you're going to have to run a little faster though. I love to watch your tits wobbling up and down - and I KNOW THOSE YOUTHS DO TOO." At this point, Katy noticed that a large crowd of young black men had gathered around the booth to watch her hungrily. Apparently the ones who were watching her before had picked up some friends and they all followed her. Her attempts to hunch over and conceal her tits only ******* her tight ass cheeks to the crowd. However her ordeal Katy was sexually excited, to be honest her clit had been twitching the moment she put the bikini on and saw herself in the mirror.

The journey contines

One of the many sexual adventures of Katy ch:2

Chapter 2

"Now Katy," the voice continued suggestively, "I want you to take out the lipstick, and write a message for me on the glass of EACH side of the phone booth - the message should be large enough for me to see, I am in a building some distance away and using binoculars and video surveillance . The message should read 'Follow me for a REAL good time' - put the 'REAL' in caps and UNDERLINE it.". Mr. Jones said he would call her in a few minutes after she had finished.

Nervously, Katy wrote the message as the hungry black faces staring back at her body began to snigger and giggle. Excitedly, they pointed at the messages she was writing. Katy began to get that feeling in her stomach as she was fairly convinced where this was gonna end up.

Randy, continuing to pose as Mr. Jones, called about five long minutes after she finished the message. He told her to put her hands behind her head, look out at the crowd and wiggle her hips and tits, as if she had a cock inside fucking her. While doing so to pout her lips suggestively and ensure her legs were at least 3 feet apart. At every turn I want you looking at the youths and not the sky ensuring eye contact is made with them all. Show them what a sexy slut of a bitch you are. She was to do this 25 times in each direction. Mr. Jones told Katy to keep her hands behind her head and to count every thrust. She was to leave the phone hanging while shaking her body suggestively, then to pick the receiver up again after completing the task.

Red-faced Katy, followed his instructions as the crowd of young black men stared at her wiggling hips and tits, her tits became a focal point as her large tits wobbled and bounced.

Katy nervously shook her tits from side to side and as she thrust her hips back and forth her tits bobbled up and down she noticed that each or at least most of the youths was sporting bulging erections.

Randy's cock hardened as he watched Katy's obscene show and the obvious reactions of her horny young audience. What a slut she looked like shaking her tits under his instructions to all these youths.

As soon as she finished on her forth turn making one hundred lewd gestures she picked up the phone. Mr. Jones’s voice said "Very good Katy, you look quite the slut that I know you are and love seeing those nipples erect from here they look like two bullets, and I bet your cunt has become a little wet with all those admires looking at you. You must have spent a lifetime practicing for this role. Now then, I want you to run to the next phone booth, which is two blocks to the right and one block to the left. You have exactly two minutes I will call you there."

A very frightened and nervous Katy ran from the phone booth, pursued by the group of ogling, catcalling young black men. No matter how fast she ran, which was hindered by wearing high heels she couldn't get out from the middle of the crowd of unwelcome viewers and harassers. Despite the fact that her obvious hard nipples were made more visible by the sheer pink material and tightness of bikini bra, she was thankful it was too small as it kept her bulging, wobbling tits from popping out as she ran. It was obviously a spectacle for all the onlookers seeing a white woman virtually naked running from phone to phone which seemed to the audience highly hilarious, but all the same they were loving jeering at this hot slut, who had ventured onto their territory.

As soon as Katy reached the phone booth, the phone rang again. Mr. Jones said to her when she breathlessly picked the phone up "Very good Katy. I do like it when women like you obey simple instructions. Now I want you to step out of the phone booth, ask one of the young gentlemen to get on the phone to speak with me, and wait patiently outside with your hands behind your head, and your legs about 3 feet apart. REMEMBER I'm watching your EVERY MOVE."

Nervously and apprehensively, Katy did as instructed. She asked one of the nearest young black men to get on the phone. Katy stood outside the booth as directed with her hands behind her head and legs spread. The crowd closed around her, they looked her over closely while making lewd gestures which became more and more emphatic as time progressed. The seconds seemed like minutes and the minutes like hours to Katy as the growing crowd of aroused young black men stared and made obscene gestures and offers.

Her chest was breathing heavily with all the running and her tits with her hands behind her head was a lovely sight for all these black guys. Standing this way only increased her vulnerability as her tits were thrust outwards being offered to these young men on a plate. She knew how excited she was with all these admiring her and her nipples gave away that fact to these men. They had become hard and erect and also had become sensitive, as Katy knew by the tingling sensations that were by now rife in her nipples, by glancing down and seeing them all perky and knowing for sure at some point they would become even longer.

As soon as Jake, the black youth, picked up the phone, Randy told him to close the phone booth door. "Having fun?" he asked Jake. "Yeah, man, this sweet bitch is some sight". "Want to see more?" Randy asked. "Sure man", Jake said, "my cock is hard enough already as is quite a few of my brothers!!" "Good" said Randy. "You may have already gathered that this slut is on some sort of task that she has to complete, you don’t need to know all the details, and you can imagine that dressed as she is, I can tell you for sure that she is enjoying the attention. I'm going to get this stupid cunt to run to the next booth. I'm going to tell her she has to make a call from that phone. She has no change with her. I'll tell her to ask one of you guys for the change. Make sure nobody gives her anything unless she turns over the bikini top!, now her tits are ******* in the bikini anyway but to have it removed, not only will it make it a little more humiliating for her, but when she runs the guys in front will see those tits bounce".

"Yeah man she looks hot as she is anyway but to have em bouncing freely would be awesome", said Jake. "Now send that bitch back in here to me" Randy finished saying to Jake.

As soon as Randy had Katy back on the phone, he told her to run to yet ANOTHER phone booth which was around the next turning on the right, and wait for the phone to ring. Again, the tired and increasingly apprehensive Katy ran to the next booth. She noticed the neighbourhood kept getting more and more abandoned and decayed, and the crowd following her became larger and more boisterous. It was strange being in this predicament that how she was getting turned on with all this running practically naked and with so many young men looking at her. It was not normally her thing to fuck youths of this age, although she is a bit of a COUGAR who has been on the "hunt" for much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male/males. Many times Katy would frequently be seen in padded bras of a ¼ cup so her cleavage was well *******, wearing low cut tops or an open blouse/shirts wearing a short and sometimes very short skirt. Katy would be propped up against a bar and basically saying to all those that ogled her that she was available. Katy has not worn knickers for many years so in the bars it is easy to temp any a young man by ******** a little too much. Sitting on bar stools it is easy to show that one is naked under her skirt. Needless to say that Katy never left those bars by herself.

When she reached the phone booth she only had to wait briefly for the phone to ring, picking the phone up and still breathing heavily she heard Randy’s voice.

Randy told her, "Katy, this is VERY important. You are to call this phone number so you have to memorise it as you have nothing to write with apart from your lipstick. Randy gave her a number then repeated it, call that number in three minutes. Don’t forget the number Randy repeated it a third time. I'll be waiting for your call. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll assume you really don't want to see your daughter’s anymore" "But I haven't any change, you know that" she said. "Ask one of the guys outside, slut. "That is not MY problem do it", then he hung up. Katy quickly scribbled the last 3 numbers with her lipstick on the side of where the phone sits.

A little frightened and rather blushed, and feeling quite exhausted Katy opened the phone booth door and stepped outside. Facing so many young horny black men, she could see some were supporting bulges in their jeans.

I have to ask one of you something, I need some change as Mr. Jones needs me to call another phone number and as you can see I have nothing with me. Jake, sniggering while he exchanged knowing glances with the others, then said, "Sure, lady, but I want you to give up your bra that is of course in return for the favour." Looking more red-faced than ever, a frightened Katy started pleading with this young black man all to no avail of course. Katy untied the bikini strap knot at the back and slipped the bikini top over her head, her tits springing freely all too loud whistles and hoots. Katy handed it to Jake who grinned evilly as he held out two 10 pence coins.

When Katy reached for them, he held them high above his head (he was just under six feet tall) and said to Katy "Well if you want what I have in my hand you will have to jump for them"

Katy's face was now as red as a tomato. She had been vainly trying to cover her hard nipples with her hands, an effort successfully thwarted by the young black man when she was faced him to jump for the coins. "Look at those fucking tits bounce".

"Man I'd love to suck those, boys look at those fucking nipples". "Hey lady, you look like a regular milk cow" , "Ever work in a dairy, FUCKING SLUT look at you?" and other lewd comments. Katy jumped and jumped but Jake held the money just a little too high for her to reach.

Her tits wobbling and bouncing up and down was a real eye opener for these youths. Occasionally someone would put out a hand and touch her wobbling tits or pinch her nipple someone slapped her on her naked ass, and her tits were in Jake’s face as she jumped. He loved the spectacle especially when she was jumping.

Eventually Jake lowered his hands a little so as Katy managed to reach the money. Jake handed her the money.

Embarrassed Katy scampered nervously back into the phone booth. As soon as she dialled the number, remembering what she had and the three digits she wrote. The voice at the other end was of Mr. Jones. Mr. Jones said to "Katy, you know what comes next. I enjoyed watching you jump, that was a very good show but I think we will have a little more fun shall we. Now I want you to put your hands behind your head again, and now that your tits are free from any so be it small restraints push those lovely tits of yours out, and wiggle your body so your tits are shaking from side to side while you face all the windows. Which means Katy at each window 25 shakes like you did earlier but this time your tits will be seen in all their glory and again I want you wriggling that body of yours again as you did earlier and I want to see those pouting lips looking back at these lads and ensure you make eye contact once again. You can do that 25 times in each direction then when you get to the entrance door open it and whoever is the nearest youth facing you, tell him to suck on both nipples. You will of course cup your tits in your hands as you offer him your nipples. You will also say to him to suck on them hard and I need you to encourage him, you know what I mean Katy. Now hang up the phone. Don't stop him sucking your nipples until I call you back.".

About five long minutes later, the exhausted and humiliated Katy was stopped by a ringing phone. "Katy, hope you liked that nipple sucking!! Tell me what did you think¨ Silence briefly from an exhausted Katy who was breathing heavy. “Katy are you there or not did I just not ask you a question” ¨Yes Mr. Jones I loved offering my nipples to that youth, feels so nice to have my nipples sucked¨ “And my dear how did you encourage him”…”Katy I am waiting what did you say to him” “Em err I err said to him yeah baby suck on em, suck em hard baby, come on oh! Yes just like that, stretch my nipples into your mouth baby oh! Suck em hard baby oh!! Yes oh!! Yes, do you like sucking my fucking nipples baby, see what you have done to em, see how they have become see how hard and erect you have made them baby, Oh!! Yes fucking hell, suck em hard baby keep sucking on em till the phone rings”.

"Glad you enjoyed that little pleasure Katy, see that was not too hard for you was it, you’re a slut Katy cupping your ******* tits while you let a black youth suck your nipples, bet that cunt of yours is nice and wet, you are such a dirty bitch, hope you will teach your daughters to be the same. Now I want you to go outside the phone booth, stand with your hands behind your head, facing outwards towards all those black youths with your legs 3feet apart, and send Jake back in." Randy told Katy with a lusty voice.

A very humiliated and red-faced mature redhead stepped out of the phone booth once again standing with ******* tits with now her long erect nipples pointing out at the leering crowd, this time however her clitoris was twitching and with the thinness of the bikini thong material, one could visibly see that she was shaved, and with all the running the thong had crept into her labia ******** her cunt lips and with her legs spread clearly showed her cunt to all these onlookers.

This time though standing there now with her hands behind her head, tits fully on display thrust outwards and her nipples in a state of arousal that had become a focal point to all these youths, it had become different. Many lads commented not just on the size of her tits but on her nipples. Thoughts going through Katy’s mind were she wanted them sucked. Wanted once again to cup her own tits and offer her nipples to any wanton youth who wished to place his lips around em and again thoughts of having two youths sucking on either one at the same time. Katy stood there looking and wondering how many youths were at present supporting erections; this was only making matters worse for herself. Katy was now becoming sexually aroused herself. Mr. Jones making her perform these ridiculous tasks that were being set and dressed as she was or not. Nipples were hard and erect, clit twitching which wasn’t helping by the material pressing against it. In an ******* area although looking derelict was still public. Had he pre arranged for these youths to be here one Friday afternoon or was it just a coinstance. Katy knew they were all getting excited looking at her. Was wondering how many were thinking of her as a MILF. She herself was thinking on having a few of those black cocks in her mouth. Standing there practically naked hands behind her head offering them her tits. Fuck have to stop thinking these thoughts, which by now was having a dramatic effect on her.

Katy said to Jake “Mr Jones would like a word”.

Katy

Last edited:
Wow, that's some build up ...

Reactions: toolman2c
Katy's Husband said:
This story was written by Katy about 4 years ago and recently we have been discussing this and others from her time of writing her so called journals. When we were discussing this adventure of hers she enjoyed watching me jacking off as I was reading. Katy has given me permission to share. It is fairly long and detailed and will be added to as time passes.

One of the many sexual adventures of Katy ch: 1

Katy was a sexy bitch and she knew it. She fucked or sucked so many guys and loved to show off her curves, she had so much sexual fun in a variety of ways and not just sexual intercourse. Sure, she had two children and had just turned forty. But a lot of exercise and sex kept her in tiptop shape. At 5'7", she had long shapely legs, a firm ass, and a set of good-sized tits 36dd a real nice handful. An added bonus to her tits were her nipples, apart from being sensitive which kept her sexually alert, they were always in a permanent state of arousal and would often sit proudly at around a quarter of an inch in length. Her nipples always drew attention no matter what she wore. She had blue eyes, reddish hair and a peaches and cream complexion marked her as a woman still worthy to fuck.

Her husband works away on business trips a fair amount which gives Katy a good opportunity to go out and have fun with other guys. Both of her girls Louise (15) and Rachel (13) were both good looking girls themselves and Louise had already developed a good size pair of tits and enjoyed dressing up rather provocatively, her Mother never chastised her for dressing in such a way. Katy has always even when going out with her husband dressed to be admired. A motto of hers was always if one has it why not flaunt it.

Something that Katy loved doing was showing as much of her tits as possible in whatever outfit she wore. Her husband loved the idea of other guys ogling over them and some of those outfits were just saying “look guys do you want some of these”. Sitting with other guys over dinks as Dave just looked on as she flaunted and teased.

Randy planned to do just that - fuck her good - in more ways than one. Ever since she had turned him down years ago when at school even though at 15 she was already becoming a slut with so many boys wanting a piece of her in some way or another. Even at 15 she was then a ripe sexy girl and had learnt her trade of sucking cock. Oh! How many times had he seen her lewd behaviour?

Randy had burned with rage and lust for few years now with the desire to dominate, humiliate and fuck this proud bitch. Now he had his chance. Having a business connection as a loan shark helped him to make the right connections for his plan.

Randy had arranged to have Katy's children kidnapped from school. Taken by a couple who owed him a favour in large unpaid loans? Both girls came out of school together Rachel waiting for her older sister. They were met and spoken to by the Lady saying that Katy had made alternative arrangements as she had to go out on business at short notice and could not get hold of their carer who was out. They were taken to a hide-out outside town.

Randy had made Louise make a tape message, so he could send a phone message to her mother saying they were in good shape, Picked up from school without any hitch and that we would be looked after over the weekend. Mr. Jones said that that with you being away and not knowing when you will be returning, we may end up going to school from here Monday.

Once Randy knew the girls were taken to the hide out, Randy then called Katy's home phone from his mobile. When Katy answered, he introduced himself as a Mr. Jones and then played the tape. Katy's blood ran cold. Randy explained that the return of her children, in one piece, depended solely on her absolute cooperation. He told her if he so much as suspected she told of their conversation and demands to anyone else especially the police, he would kill the girls or at least cause some serious harm mentally to them after of course he and some of his male friends had their way with them. Katy went cold with fear she asked "What the fuck is going on, how much money do you want? I'll get whatever you want; I just want my babies back safely." Randy responded "I don't want any money Katy. I want you - ALL OF YOU. And I want you MY way. This coming weekend you will be mine, you will receive instructions later. You will be required when you receive a package from me that will contain an item of clothing which will be a bikini which I will be sending you in the mail, by special courier to ensure you receive it tomorrow morning and I will require you to wear a pair of your high heels together with the bikini. I know you have many as I have seen you out in the bars while your husband is away on business. I will call you after you receive the package."

Then he hung up. That evening became a nightmare for Katy as she had to explain to her neighbours that her daughters were staying with their Aunt for a few days. Katy also called her friend Carol to say that she will be unavailable over the coming weekend as she was popping away for a few days and explained that the girls will be staying with her aunt.

Katy had gone away for weekends before to meet up for some sexual fun. Many of those exploits her and Carol have spoken about over coffee or a glass of wine. So at least Carol would not get suspicious with her absence. Many tears passed her eyes not knowing where her daughter’s were and whether they were safe. She was in a dilemma as she wanted to call the police but at the same time did not want to offend this Mr. Jones. Katy lived just with her two children most of the time due to the amount of time her husband was away from the home.

Just after 11pm Mr. Jones called Katy, and gave her some re-assurance that her daughter’s were ok by playing another recorded message from Louise. Katy pleaded with this Mr. Jones, but he cut her off.

Katy “Now listen to me clearly, I want you to stop all this whining, now shut up and listen. I want you to remove your lilac and white dress you have on and I want you standing at the window naked”.

Oh!!!! My god he is watching me. Katy was sitting at her computer and chatting in some chat room. Katy stood up from her chair and removed the dress, then moved to the window.

“Now Katy I want you to fondle those tits of yours until I tell you to stop, and I do not care if anyone should walk past. Now do it and put the phone on speaker¨. Katy pushed a button on the phone and stood at the window facing into the dark night sky with her light on in the room ******** herself to anyone who happened to be passing. Yes she has known that at times when she has been naked or near naked that she has been seen by her close neighbours, but now she was being directed to do it.

Katy cupped her tits and toyed with her erect nipples, this went on for about 5 mins, she could not see where he was hiding, a few cars passed and she wondered whether this leach was in one of them, then Katy heard Mr. Jones’s voice, “in a few moments a motor cyclist will come along and hand you an envelope I want you standing outside your front door naked and with your hands behind your head. Inside the envelope are 2 photos of your daughters, if you do not wait at your door like I just said then the motor cyclist will drive on. Now go and wait”.

Katy did as Mr .Jones had asked first putting the phone back on its receiver. Katy stood there what seemed ages with her hands behind her head. While standing there in this state a few cars drove past and one honked as he saw her naked at the front door. How vulnerable was she! Naked, going through her mind was that the neighbours could so easily if of course anyone should see. A motor cyclist appeared and stopped.

Dressed in black with a black visor Randy new that he would not be recognised. He watched Katy for a few moments then walked towards her. Standing close to her saw how smooth her cunt was (and mentally thought how much better it will look in this state once we start playing with her). He walked a little closer and saw those long erect nipples maybe a little hardened by the slight chill in the air but he knew from old that she always had long nipples.

He also thought to himself that he reckoned she would be wet between her legs with this torment. He held out his hand with the envelope and Katy quickly took it from the mysterious man.

Randy turned back to his bike as Katy went inside. He knew that she will do just about anything and was now putty in his hands although she had no idea of her forth coming ordeal.

Once inside she opened the envelope and inside were 2 photos of her daughter’s one of them eating some food and another of them sitting reading with today‘s paper. At least she thought that showing both meant they were still ok up to now anyway. A message was also inside the envelope which just said do as you are told and no harm will come to both girls.

Katy put the photos down along with the message, poured herself a drink and went back to her computer, lots of private messages had been sent. Sitting there now naked nipples rock hard from the chill at being outside, couldn’t believe she had been standing on her doorstep naked with her hands behind her head, thoughts of who may have seen her. Another message popped up from Master Peter asking if all was ok as she had been quite for awhile and wanted to know why the quietness.

Katy typed back briefly saying what had just happened, trouble now with Katy was that she had become sexually aroused. However she came to her senses and typed back to Master Peter saying that she had to go and will chat again at another time. Master Peter quickly typed back to ask more, knowing that Katy had said she was naked, however Katy declined to be drawn into a conversation with him at this time, a part of her wanted to but she had too many thoughts of her daughters.

Finishing her drink Katy went to bed but could not sleep much as thinking about her daughters and was hoping that they were ok, she wanted to call someone especially her sister but knew she would go into one and call the police herself. She was frightened just in case and thought she had better wait to this man makes contact tomorrow

The following morning after a lot of panicking, and walking up and down clock watching, it was just before 11.00 when she saw a motor cycle pull up on the road. The driver walked to the door and Katy received a package from him addressed to her, with a note on the envelope saying must be opened immediately. Katy signed for the package went back inside and closed the door.

It contained a scandalously brief light pink thong bikini. No sooner had she opened the package than the phone rang. Picking it up, the caller identified himself as "Mr. Jones". “I see your package has arrived”. Katy thought once again this leach of a man must be close by. He told Katy she was to remove her clothes put on the bikini and a pair of her 6inch heels, once on go to her car on the drive open the boot and place a dress in there then go back indoors’’. The phone went dead.

Katy removed her skirt and vest, standing there naked she picked up the very revealing bikini. Just by looking at it she knew that this was not going to hide much. Slipping the thong on first. It was almost sheer, then picking up the bikini top and looking at it seeing it was so small with thing strings for tying, no way was the material going to cover her tits. Tying it at the neck and back the material which was almost sheer although it covered her nipples hid nothing and the sides of her tits were completely on show. Found a pair of heels but needed a dress, fuck she had to go upstairs as she walked her tits bounced freely. In the bedroom she glanced at herself in the mirror and just looking briefly her nipples sprang into life.

Taking a dress from the wardrobe another glance in the mirror, she thought she may as well be naked. Getting back downstairs put her heels on picked up the car keys.

Opening the front door, although the road was not an actual main road still a fair amount of traffic flowed past. She waited briefly looking around. He must be somewhere looking but where, a few walked past glanced at her but continued along. Walking past her car to the boot clicked the remote and the boot lifted from its catch. A few cars drove past and hooted another slowed right down, her ass was completely displayed another car hooted. On closing the boot she saw her neighbour looking out of his window looking directly at her. Katy knew of course he used to spy on her when sunbathing naked in the garden and although knowing him watching made a point of not knowing by displaying herself fully to his gaze under the pretext of not knowing.

Walking back to her front door she waved to him to acknowledge him as he opened his window. “Nice bikini Katy suits you’’ “Thanks Harry a present from Dave’’ She stood there only briefly with Harry looking at her virtually naked body before entering her house again. Another fucking leech! 4 or 5 mins after getting back inside the comfort of her own home the phone rings again

“Katy hope you enjoyed that I sure did, when you leave to go out shortly take NOTHING else with you - not even your purse – Oh! Except for a lipstick container’’. Randy continued to give Katy instructions She was then to drive herself to an intersection in Camden, then take the road to the industrial area and wait at the public phone booth there which would be the first one she would see on her right. She was to leave her keys in the car and had to be at the booth at 1:00 P.M. and await his call. Since it was a warm late July, he told her she should be warm enough. One other thing was to ensure she was shaved as don’t want anything showing through the material apart from naked flesh.

Katy removed the bikini upstairs, showered also shaving herself although that was only done a few days earlier. However it did remove any stubble that was there and couldn’t believe how her clit had become swollen along with her nipples. After showering she laid on the bed legs spread looking at herself in the mirror contemplating what may be in store and what her daughters were doing. A somewhat red-faced Katy, seeing how her clit still portrayed her sexual arousal slipped off the bed and provocatively dressed in her revealing pink bikini.

Looking at herself in the mirror wearing this ridiculous bikini if one could call it that.

It was way too small for her, her tits were oozing out in all directions and it barely covered her nipples. Katy redid the tie around her neck lifting her tits up a little more not that the material gave them any support, and the thong! Well that covered nothing she knew when outside that the material bunched up when she walked it barely covered anything and she knew from past experience that walking will only make the thin line between her legs fold into her cunt. (Not so long ago she wore similar when she went out so as it rubbed against her clit and slip between the folds of her lips). Katy put her black 6inch heels on and went back downstairs.

Katy looked outside through the window to make sure the coast was clear before making her way to her car. As soon as she shut the front door to go to her car, who should be mowing his grass next door. He immediately turned towards Katy and just stared at her. Nothing was said as she got into her car to make her way towards the area on the outskirts of Camden. Once hitting the outskirts of London Katy become increasingly aware of her nakedness as often having to stop at traffic lights where any passers by walking could certainly see her tits and with vans and lorries the drivers had a good look down at her. Unfortunately for Katy this all had an impact on her sexual arousal, under normal circumstances would have been fine when she was going out at night but this was the middle of the day and broad daylight.

Coming up to a junction with a sign informing the motorists that the Industrial area was on the right, Katy turned right towards the old industrial area, driving for about 2 mins then another sign pointing right. Katy turned right and saw the phone booth on the right. Nowadays it was in a rough part of the black section of town, most places were derelict with only what looked like just a bar a sex shop and an adult theatre.

Nervously, she left her car and proceeded to the phone booth, leaving her dress in the boot and the keys in the car, although not in the ignition but in one of the wells near the hand brake. As she walked in this scantly pink bikini towards the phone which was right in front of the bar with a flashing neon image of a nude white woman with red hair.

As she waited anxiously in the booth, from where Katy waited she could still see her car, thoughts went through her mind at how stupid she was to leave the keys in the car as it also had her house key and why she did not take that off the key ring and leave it somewhere at the house.

Numerous young black males passed her, taking time to brazenly ogle the scantily clad redhead waiting by the phone booth, lewd comments were made levelled at her which she ignored, however those in the past have always been something that she has enjoyed over the years.

Her anxiety grew as the number of young men steadily increased and she made a vain attempt to conceal her white ass cheeks by standing with her back towards the phone. Although in truth these phone booths were mainly glass all around. Her tits were bulging out of the sides of the bra cups (Randy had deliberately sent a bikini two sizes two small having to guess her size and wanted it as small as possible) her prominent erect long nipples, were poking out of the flimsy material which had rapidly became erect from their lewd stares and jokes (Randy thoughtfully had removed the bra cup liners.)

As she squirmed uncomfortably, the scandalously thin thong had kept crept up her ass crack and she knew just by the shortness of the bikini thong that her labia would be showing and glancing at her it would be plainly obvious that she was shaved as the thinness of the material hid nothing.

Finally the phone rang. She nervously picked it up. Mr. Jones identified himself and told her he was watching her every move from a distance and she had better follow each of his commands precisely if she wished to see her daughters alive again. I will pick your car keys up when you start to follow my instructions. He instructed her to go to another phone booth, two blocks away. He told her she had only two minutes to get there, and she had better hurry, and then hung up.

Katy terrified quickly opened the door, and pushed past the leering crowd. "Hey sweetie, where are you going in such a rush?" "Come on honey, stick around awhile, you some prosie looking for some business" and other more suggestive hoots and catcalls followed her as she ran quickly down the street. Her high heels added to the obscene spectacle by causing her bulging tits to wobble and her ass cheeks to jiggle lewdly. Her well-muscled calves tensed in her high heels as she ran... She may have well been naked.

Gasping and panting, her tits heaving, she reached the phone booth just as the phone rang, and then closed the door quickly behind her. The voice on the other end spoke, thick with lust, "Well Katy, it looks like you have acquired quite a crowd of admirers!! Next time you're going to have to run a little faster though. I love to watch your tits wobbling up and down - and I KNOW THOSE YOUTHS DO TOO." At this point, Katy noticed that a large crowd of young black men had gathered around the booth to watch her hungrily. Apparently the ones who were watching her before had picked up some friends and they all followed her. Her attempts to hunch over and conceal her tits only ******* her tight ass cheeks to the crowd. However her ordeal Katy was sexually excited, to be honest her clit had been twitching the moment she put the bikini on and saw herself in the mirror.

The journey contines

One of the many sexual adventures of Katy ch:2

Chapter 2

"Now Katy," the voice continued suggestively, "I want you to take out the lipstick, and write a message for me on the glass of EACH side of the phone booth - the message should be large enough for me to see, I am in a building some distance away and using binoculars and video surveillance . The message should read 'Follow me for a REAL good time' - put the 'REAL' in caps and UNDERLINE it.". Mr. Jones said he would call her in a few minutes after she had finished.

Nervously, Katy wrote the message as the hungry black faces staring back at her body began to snigger and giggle. Excitedly, they pointed at the messages she was writing. Katy began to get that feeling in her stomach as she was fairly convinced where this was gonna end up.

Randy, continuing to pose as Mr. Jones, called about five long minutes after she finished the message. He told her to put her hands behind her head, look out at the crowd and wiggle her hips and tits, as if she had a cock inside fucking her. While doing so to pout her lips suggestively and ensure her legs were at least 3 feet apart. At every turn I want you looking at the youths and not the sky ensuring eye contact is made with them all. Show them what a sexy slut of a bitch you are. She was to do this 25 times in each direction. Mr. Jones told Katy to keep her hands behind her head and to count every thrust. She was to leave the phone hanging while shaking her body suggestively, then to pick the receiver up again after completing the task.

Red-faced Katy, followed his instructions as the crowd of young black men stared at her wiggling hips and tits, her tits became a focal point as her large tits wobbled and bounced.

Katy nervously shook her tits from side to side and as she thrust her hips back and forth her tits bobbled up and down she noticed that each or at least most of the youths was sporting bulging erections.

Randy's cock hardened as he watched Katy's obscene show and the obvious reactions of her horny young audience. What a slut she looked like shaking her tits under his instructions to all these youths.

As soon as she finished on her forth turn making one hundred lewd gestures she picked up the phone. Mr. Jones’s voice said "Very good Katy, you look quite the slut that I know you are and love seeing those nipples erect from here they look like two bullets, and I bet your cunt has become a little wet with all those admires looking at you. You must have spent a lifetime practicing for this role. Now then, I want you to run to the next phone booth, which is two blocks to the right and one block to the left. You have exactly two minutes I will call you there."

A very frightened and nervous Katy ran from the phone booth, pursued by the group of ogling, catcalling young black men. No matter how fast she ran, which was hindered by wearing high heels she couldn't get out from the middle of the crowd of unwelcome viewers and harassers. Despite the fact that her obvious hard nipples were made more visible by the sheer pink material and tightness of bikini bra, she was thankful it was too small as it kept her bulging, wobbling tits from popping out as she ran. It was obviously a spectacle for all the onlookers seeing a white woman virtually naked running from phone to phone which seemed to the audience highly hilarious, but all the same they were loving jeering at this hot slut, who had ventured onto their territory.

As soon as Katy reached the phone booth, the phone rang again. Mr. Jones said to her when she breathlessly picked the phone up "Very good Katy. I do like it when women like you obey simple instructions. Now I want you to step out of the phone booth, ask one of the young gentlemen to get on the phone to speak with me, and wait patiently outside with your hands behind your head, and your legs about 3 feet apart. REMEMBER I'm watching your EVERY MOVE."

Nervously and apprehensively, Katy did as instructed. She asked one of the nearest young black men to get on the phone. Katy stood outside the booth as directed with her hands behind her head and legs spread. The crowd closed around her, they looked her over closely while making lewd gestures which became more and more emphatic as time progressed. The seconds seemed like minutes and the minutes like hours to Katy as the growing crowd of aroused young black men stared and made obscene gestures and offers.

Her chest was breathing heavily with all the running and her tits with her hands behind her head was a lovely sight for all these black guys. Standing this way only increased her vulnerability as her tits were thrust outwards being offered to these young men on a plate. She knew how excited she was with all these admiring her and her nipples gave away that fact to these men. They had become hard and erect and also had become sensitive, as Katy knew by the tingling sensations that were by now rife in her nipples, by glancing down and seeing them all perky and knowing for sure at some point they would become even longer.

As soon as Jake, the black youth, picked up the phone, Randy told him to close the phone booth door. "Having fun?" he asked Jake. "Yeah, man, this sweet bitch is some sight". "Want to see more?" Randy asked. "Sure man", Jake said, "my cock is hard enough already as is quite a few of my brothers!!" "Good" said Randy. "You may have already gathered that this slut is on some sort of task that she has to complete, you don’t need to know all the details, and you can imagine that dressed as she is, I can tell you for sure that she is enjoying the attention. I'm going to get this stupid cunt to run to the next booth. I'm going to tell her she has to make a call from that phone. She has no change with her. I'll tell her to ask one of you guys for the change. Make sure nobody gives her anything unless she turns over the bikini top!, now her tits are ******* in the bikini anyway but to have it removed, not only will it make it a little more humiliating for her, but when she runs the guys in front will see those tits bounce".

"Yeah man she looks hot as she is anyway but to have em bouncing freely would be awesome", said Jake. "Now send that bitch back in here to me" Randy finished saying to Jake.

As soon as Randy had Katy back on the phone, he told her to run to yet ANOTHER phone booth which was around the next turning on the right, and wait for the phone to ring. Again, the tired and increasingly apprehensive Katy ran to the next booth. She noticed the neighbourhood kept getting more and more abandoned and decayed, and the crowd following her became larger and more boisterous. It was strange being in this predicament that how she was getting turned on with all this running practically naked and with so many young men looking at her. It was not normally her thing to fuck youths of this age, although she is a bit of a COUGAR who has been on the "hunt" for much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male/males. Many times Katy would frequently be seen in padded bras of a ¼ cup so her cleavage was well *******, wearing low cut tops or an open blouse/shirts wearing a short and sometimes very short skirt. Katy would be propped up against a bar and basically saying to all those that ogled her that she was available. Katy has not worn knickers for many years so in the bars it is easy to temp any a young man by ******** a little too much. Sitting on bar stools it is easy to show that one is naked under her skirt. Needless to say that Katy never left those bars by herself.

When she reached the phone booth she only had to wait briefly for the phone to ring, picking the phone up and still breathing heavily she heard Randy’s voice.

Randy told her, "Katy, this is VERY important. You are to call this phone number so you have to memorise it as you have nothing to write with apart from your lipstick. Randy gave her a number then repeated it, call that number in three minutes. Don’t forget the number Randy repeated it a third time. I'll be waiting for your call. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll assume you really don't want to see your daughter’s anymore" "But I haven't any change, you know that" she said. "Ask one of the guys outside, slut. "That is not MY problem do it", then he hung up. Katy quickly scribbled the last 3 numbers with her lipstick on the side of where the phone sits.

A little frightened and rather blushed, and feeling quite exhausted Katy opened the phone booth door and stepped outside. Facing so many young horny black men, she could see some were supporting bulges in their jeans.

I have to ask one of you something, I need some change as Mr. Jones needs me to call another phone number and as you can see I have nothing with me. Jake, sniggering while he exchanged knowing glances with the others, then said, "Sure, lady, but I want you to give up your bra that is of course in return for the favour." Looking more red-faced than ever, a frightened Katy started pleading with this young black man all to no avail of course. Katy untied the bikini strap knot at the back and slipped the bikini top over her head, her tits springing freely all too loud whistles and hoots. Katy handed it to Jake who grinned evilly as he held out two 10 pence coins.

When Katy reached for them, he held them high above his head (he was just under six feet tall) and said to Katy "Well if you want what I have in my hand you will have to jump for them"

Katy's face was now as red as a tomato. She had been vainly trying to cover her hard nipples with her hands, an effort successfully thwarted by the young black man when she was faced him to jump for the coins. "Look at those fucking tits bounce".

"Man I'd love to suck those, boys look at those fucking nipples". "Hey lady, you look like a regular milk cow" , "Ever work in a dairy, FUCKING SLUT look at you?" and other lewd comments. Katy jumped and jumped but Jake held the money just a little too high for her to reach.

Her tits wobbling and bouncing up and down was a real eye opener for these youths. Occasionally someone would put out a hand and touch her wobbling tits or pinch her nipple someone slapped her on her naked ass, and her tits were in Jake’s face as she jumped. He loved the spectacle especially when she was jumping.

Eventually Jake lowered his hands a little so as Katy managed to reach the money. Jake handed her the money.

Embarrassed Katy scampered nervously back into the phone booth. As soon as she dialled the number, remembering what she had and the three digits she wrote. The voice at the other end was of Mr. Jones. Mr. Jones said to "Katy, you know what comes next. I enjoyed watching you jump, that was a very good show but I think we will have a little more fun shall we. Now I want you to put your hands behind your head again, and now that your tits are free from any so be it small restraints push those lovely tits of yours out, and wiggle your body so your tits are shaking from side to side while you face all the windows. Which means Katy at each window 25 shakes like you did earlier but this time your tits will be seen in all their glory and again I want you wriggling that body of yours again as you did earlier and I want to see those pouting lips looking back at these lads and ensure you make eye contact once again. You can do that 25 times in each direction then when you get to the entrance door open it and whoever is the nearest youth facing you, tell him to suck on both nipples. You will of course cup your tits in your hands as you offer him your nipples. You will also say to him to suck on them hard and I need you to encourage him, you know what I mean Katy. Now hang up the phone. Don't stop him sucking your nipples until I call you back.".

About five long minutes later, the exhausted and humiliated Katy was stopped by a ringing phone. "Katy, hope you liked that nipple sucking!! Tell me what did you think¨ Silence briefly from an exhausted Katy who was breathing heavy. “Katy are you there or not did I just not ask you a question” ¨Yes Mr. Jones I loved offering my nipples to that youth, feels so nice to have my nipples sucked¨ “And my dear how did you encourage him”…”Katy I am waiting what did you say to him” “Em err I err said to him yeah baby suck on em, suck em hard baby, come on oh! Yes just like that, stretch my nipples into your mouth baby oh! Suck em hard baby oh!! Yes oh!! Yes, do you like sucking my fucking nipples baby, see what you have done to em, see how they have become see how hard and erect you have made them baby, Oh!! Yes fucking hell, suck em hard baby keep sucking on em till the phone rings”.

"Glad you enjoyed that little pleasure Katy, see that was not too hard for you was it, you’re a slut Katy cupping your ******* tits while you let a black youth suck your nipples, bet that cunt of yours is nice and wet, you are such a dirty bitch, hope you will teach your daughters to be the same. Now I want you to go outside the phone booth, stand with your hands behind your head, facing outwards towards all those black youths with your legs 3feet apart, and send Jake back in." Randy told Katy with a lusty voice.

A very humiliated and red-faced mature redhead stepped out of the phone booth once again standing with ******* tits with now her long erect nipples pointing out at the leering crowd, this time however her clitoris was twitching and with the thinness of the bikini thong material, one could visibly see that she was shaved, and with all the running the thong had crept into her labia ******** her cunt lips and with her legs spread clearly showed her cunt to all these onlookers.

This time though standing there now with her hands behind her head, tits fully on display thrust outwards and her nipples in a state of arousal that had become a focal point to all these youths, it had become different. Many lads commented not just on the size of her tits but on her nipples. Thoughts going through Katy’s mind were she wanted them sucked. Wanted once again to cup her own tits and offer her nipples to any wanton youth who wished to place his lips around em and again thoughts of having two youths sucking on either one at the same time. Katy stood there looking and wondering how many youths were at present supporting erections; this was only making matters worse for herself. Katy was now becoming sexually aroused herself. Mr. Jones making her perform these ridiculous tasks that were being set and dressed as she was or not. Nipples were hard and erect, clit twitching which wasn’t helping by the material pressing against it. In an ******* area although looking derelict was still public. Had he pre arranged for these youths to be here one Friday afternoon or was it just a coinstance. Katy knew they were all getting excited looking at her. Was wondering how many were thinking of her as a MILF. She herself was thinking on having a few of those black cocks in her mouth. Standing there practically naked hands behind her head offering them her tits. Fuck have to stop thinking these thoughts, which by now was having a dramatic effect on her.

Katy said to Jake “Mr Jones would like a word”.

Katy
ellenem said:
Wow, that's some build up ...

Reactions: toolman2c