• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

keeley hazell went black?

• Thread startersweet sahumerio
  • Start date

sweet sahumerio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2008
it looks like it and two times

Keeley Hazell Photos | Who is Keeley Hazell dating? Boyfriend, Husband

this hottie has the best boobs on earth

5702841501.jpg

I'm guessing that she is English? Seems to be a lot of the English girls who want to get noticed are trying to be seen with black (or more accurately...semi-black) men. I mean, let's face it. If she were dating a dashingly handsome white man, nobody would even think twice. BUT, if she dates a marginal looking black man then people will be talking. And isn't that what any celebrity REALLY wants...to be talked about and know at any cost?

she can fuck whoever she wants as long as she lets us see her goddess body :)

keeley please have some mercy..

20080425105505keeleyhazf.jpg

20090402140200keeleyhazo.jpg

look at the tits on that stunna

gears does the same thing apply to all the non celebrity girls in the UK who are going with black men or do you think theres other benefits for them? Of course I am talking about the UK cities and especially London where theres a large population of black men. Keeley could be said to be following a trend because dating black in the UK doesn't raise nearly as many eyebrows and that being the case the shock and wow factor isn't anywhere near as media pulling.

Shes certainly got a beautiful body built for pleasure.

She needs to have black children.

tehy would obviously be even more beautiful than her.

They're spanish.

white_man_loves_ir said:
She needs to have black children.

tehy would obviously be even more beautiful than her.

Not fucking likely.

Who dates who exaggerates number of boyfriends and girlfriends. If somebody has their pic taken with another person they are then listed as dating. Take it with a grain of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread