• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Keep the Bull Away From the Family

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
Most marriages get divorced when the bull enters the family. If there are children it affects them very badly. Sex with many men is fine, but mixing a bull into family relationships is very bad. The fact that someone fucks extraordinarily does not mean that he is good in ordinary life, in 99% of cases he is not good.
Don't let your pussy take you into a bad life, after which you will regret it, but it won't be worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: shycplinokc, shrimpdikjim, 69eatmore77 and 20 others
We’ve had a really positive experience with a bull who became somewhat integrated into our family. Frankly it was awesome but I think it was an exception and probably not for everyone.

Reactions: DaveJ, shycplinokc, andy_mindi and 10 others
I appreciate both perspectives here.

Reactions: andy_mindi and toolman2c
nikolija said:
Most marriages get divorced when the bull enters the family. If there are children it affects them very badly. Sex with many men is fine, but mixing a bull into family relationships is very bad. The fact that someone fucks extraordinarily does not mean that he is good in ordinary life, in 99% of cases he is not good.
Don't let your pussy take you into a bad life, after which you will regret it, but it won't be worth it.
But I wanna bang that pussy every night :p . Besides high grade cucks get off on this stuff having their wife stuffed on Christmas when the whole family is around.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Subsforfun, devindusa, Jeffuk and 8 others
nikolija said:
Most marriages [end in] divorce when the bull enters the family. If there are children it affects them very badly. Sex with many men is fine, but mixing a bull into family relationships is very bad. The fact that someone fucks extraordinarily [well] does not mean he is good in ordinary life. In 99% of cases, he is not good. Don't let your pussy take you into a bad life, after which you will regret it. It won't be worth it.
Your advice seems reasonable, Ms. Nikolija — replies to the contrary notwithstanding.

How is your castrated cuckold doing? Is he continuing to perform well for you?

And, have you transformed him to a shemale, or is your cuckold a male with his balls cut off?

Reactions: 412perv
Our boyfriend became officially part of our family when he and our older daughter begin living together.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, UsexA, andy_mindi and 22 others
Well, for usual i absolutely love Your view and attitude, Mistress Nikolija,

but with me as my hot Wife Rose's sissy sub and cucky since 2002 we have been within a perfect menage-a-trois with since 2011 as well...! It was then that She met our wonderful Master Ron ... and He just too obviously had all the Maleness and Virility that She needed and i for sure don't have...! So it was easy for me to accept my role as His devoted sub and "sissy daughter" as well. And being just Their daughter i didn't need to fight for my place and 'my new Daddy' didn't need to push me out...! No, instead i was happy to see Him and Her being happy ... and i felt fondled and was really grateful when i could fit in for Her from time to time...! :)

But maybe W/we only have been this 1% You were talking about...

Yours, sissy moan

nikolija said:

Reactions: natasnaikul
maresi simone said:
Well, for usual i absolutely love Your view and attitude, Mistress Nikolija,

but with me as my hot Wife Rose's sissy sub and cucky since 2002 we have been within a perfect menage-a-trois with since 2011 as well...! It was then that She met our wonderful Master Ron ... and He just too obviously had all the Maleness and Virility that She needed and i for sure don't have...! So it was easy for me to accept my role as His devoted sub and "sissy daughter" as well. And being just Their daughter i didn't need to fight for my place and 'my new Daddy' didn't need to push me out...! No, instead i was happy to see Him and Her being happy ... and i felt fondled and was really grateful when i could fit in for Her from time to time...! :)

But maybe W/we only have been this 1% You were talking about...

Yours, sissy moan

While it is not for everyone, some throuples can pull it off, so many poly type relationship seem to work out well as long as everyone has a clear understanding of their respective roles, responsibilities to the relationship and more.

Reactions: natasnaikul
We’ve had no issues with bulls around the family. Been good experiences for us all.

Reactions: bobstudio83, 412perv, DivCuck and 3 others
Subsforfun said:
We’ve had no issues with bulls around the family. Been good experiences for us all.
hi wow really? thats amazing n so exciting to me , its been my hugest fantasy for our bull to start slowly focusing on integrating our beutiful daiughter into all of our fun activities n in a way that excites her and lets her open up not be scared or shut off from it

Reactions: Subsforfun, Jeffuk, 412perv and 1 other person
Subsforfun said:
It’s much easier to have the bull around now kids are older, a few years ago it was tricky so we didn’t but now they are gone or much older having my wife’s bull over some evenings is ok, like a family friend now,
All good

Reactions: wmjacking, NewAmy, danyvis and 4 others
cuckhubby48 said:
It’s much easier to have the bull around now kids are older, a few years ago it was tricky so we didn’t but now they are gone or much older having my wife’s bull over some evenings is ok, like a family friend now,
All good
great i hope that you are having your girls dress up nice , revealing for him and have them serve as his attentiive femalke assistant n attendants

Reactions: Jeffuk
cuckhubby48 said:
All good
Great to hear

Subsforfun said:
Great to hear
yes that sounds simply amazing , and loads of fun fun fun

Bull + Daughter = Crazy Taboo

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, DivCuck, baddy145 and 2 others
AstaSilva said:
omg yess you read my mind , wha a huge fantasy that is for me

Reactions: Bobman, cuckcplmelb, MeZach and 1 other person
AstaSilva said:
Crazy taboo but definitely do-able.

Reactions: IanNEUK, Jeffuk and AstaSilva
It can get complicated, yeah.... the more people know, the more the risk of things going wrong. my dad is aware of the situaiton and he's ok with it but we' would never want the whole family finding out >.>

Reactions: BWCOrson, willuk, danyvis and 1 other person
CelticKelly said:
It can get complicated, yeah.... the more people know, the more the risk of things going wrong. my dad is aware of the situaiton and he's ok with it but we' would never want the whole family finding out >.>
Consider becoming a "sugar baby", that is what we recommended to our daughter and she really likes it. Control of her time, gets all the cock she wants and it helps with expenses. good luck

Reactions: willuk and danyvis
old fred said:
Consider becoming a "sugar baby", that is what we recommended to our daughter and she really likes it. Control of her time, gets all the cock she wants and it helps with expenses. good luck
i appreciate the advice <3 what kind of ways are there to get into that kind of thing? ^.^

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread