• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kerri

• Thread starterDE_BBC
  • Start date

DE_BBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Latin Slut 4 BBC.

from Chicago.

Attachments

• 0SDHTCATK9KE6CA6A4JZNCAU62UG0CA7ERZQVCA9A1F93CA0SD6T5CA1JL2GDCAFHKD91CAN8U5B0CA49ZY9ZCAUBOXVUCA4.jpg
    0SDHTCATK9KE6CA6A4JZNCAU62UG0CA7ERZQVCA9A1F93CA0SD6T5CA1JL2GDCAFHKD91CAN8U5B0CA49ZY9ZCAUBOXVUCA4.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 562
  • 2ZT5JCA691SP9CAQYSIG1CANT14WPCATCCXGHCA3XS8R5CA0FJUDMCANAUUD3CARNMXR3CAL1M9SACA25RB6LCA9NIKTBCAB.jpg
    2ZT5JCA691SP9CAQYSIG1CANT14WPCATCCXGHCA3XS8R5CA0FJUDMCANAUUD3CARNMXR3CAL1M9SACA25RB6LCA9NIKTBCAB.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 462
  • 6SYG4CA1Z5TDPCAVGWQWCCA0ZVYEHCAO09PRRCAVHHMF2CAH38L2DCA7N1ZR1CAHCKPW9CA47I7TJCAFO4HCMCAXGPGX2CAZ.jpg
    6SYG4CA1Z5TDPCAVGWQWCCA0ZVYEHCAO09PRRCAVHHMF2CAH38L2DCA7N1ZR1CAHCKPW9CA47I7TJCAFO4HCMCAXGPGX2CAZ.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 447
  • R5EV2CAC92C0XCAXIPV7ECAH1TFNHCA50WD2ZCATJJTQVCAPQ9BWGCAMP61EXCAZMYTDKCAGNHS5QCASTA6WRCAE3SY1NCAB.jpg
    R5EV2CAC92C0XCAXIPV7ECAH1TFNHCA50WD2ZCATJJTQVCAPQ9BWGCAMP61EXCAZMYTDKCAGNHS5QCASTA6WRCAE3SY1NCAB.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 552
  • N4YQWCAXBAK9JCAXODA6UCAH0M238CA0EO0MQCAOH9AK9CAM3LX1UCA7SB2ZRCA6K36BDCAUPMA3FCALKO403CAC0TV1WCAH.jpg
    N4YQWCAXBAK9JCAXODA6UCAH0M238CA0EO0MQCAOH9AK9CAM3LX1UCA7SB2ZRCA6K36BDCAUPMA3FCALKO403CAC0TV1WCAH.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 426
im interested and i have a group of blk bulls that would like to join. are you interested?

dycslangr said:
im interested and i have a group of blk bulls that would like to join. are you interested?

What is it that is difficult for folks to understand about this section????

It clearly states: NOT YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET YOU IN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THESE WOMEN.

These are just pics. from the 'net.

DE_BBC said:
Latin Slut 4 BBC.

from Chicago.

This Latina is hot. She got a web page?

DE_BBC said:
What is it that is difficult for folks to understand about this section????

It clearly states: NOT YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET YOU IN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THESE WOMEN.

These are just pics. from the 'net.

Yesh!! So I got 9 BBC 14 inchers that want to HAMMER her.....when can you set it up?! LOLLOL

It is HARD for the wankers here to understand ANYTHING beyond what their small minds drum up as their most recent sexual fantasy......I'm assuming a lack of actual physical sexual encounters causes guys to lose brain cells!!

You post a picture of a white woman having sex with a well hung Black Lover but what they SEE is a white woman having sex with a Black Lover and WISHING DYING BEGGING for a whiteboy gay sissy to be there taking the guy away from them and helping him get hammered in the butt!! And then fluffing the guy back up so he can hammer the sissy again or let HIM suck the guy off...the woman is seen as the "lure" to bring the BBC in, but the sissys get to actually DO the sex stuff.......I SWEAR that is the mindset of most of the guys on here.

Stating that this is NOT your girlfriend.wife.........POINTLESS. They just wanna', so it HAS to be the way they see things!! LOLLOL I stopped going in the chatroom altogether as ALL I heard from were sissyfag white guys that was me to bring THEM my Black sex partners so they can have sex with them too........they don't even THINK about what they are saying to me!! NO interest on me for anything other than the "bait".and I am supposed to ENJOY that too!! Funniest thing, they aren't even willing to travel to me!!! Not that I would ever do this, but I had to ask......I have to bring my guys (assuming I had any guys that were also looking to meet other guys in which case they would NOT be my guys!!) to them in Viirginia, Florida, Washington STATE, California, North Carolina........on and on and ON!! I am supposed to be flying Black guys all over the country to meet gay white guys with ZERO interest in me as a person or a sex partner.

I'd just ignore them.........once they jerk off they lose interest and throw away their girls panties and bra's and stop dressing as women for a while. They don't read your responses.......they just ask the next question in their fantasy........."ohhh, wouldn't you LOVE it if I sucked his cock right after he came in you?" No actually I find that vulgar and a complete turn off......"yeah, yeah, yeah, and then you could guide him is my ass so he could come in me too"........hmmm, no I find that disgusting also......."okay, okay, and then we could both suck him after he comes in my ass and pisses down my back while telling me it is raining"..........so I don't go there anymore.

Nice pics tho, we enjoy them!!

R and J (JMNBABE)

Last edited by a moderator: