Kicked?

• Thread starterToddJH
  • Start date

ToddJH

Married, here to make new friends!
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2021
I've been kicked for no reason.... It says "harassment of other members" I harassed NO ONE.... I demand to be reinstated. I was harassed by Megan, and she got me kicked.... This chat is bad. Why is there no fairness, or no process to defend ones self? I wish someone would explain this to me. BAN MEGAN!!!!!

ToddJH said:
I've been kicked for no reason.... It says "harassment of other members" I harassed NO ONE.... I demand to be reinstated. I was harassed by Megan, and she got me kicked.... This chat is bad. Why is there no fairness, or no process to defend ones self? I wish someone would explain this to me. BAN MEGAN!!!!!
Todd, this is nothing new between you and Megan. I suggest you place her on your ignore list and keep her there. I can remove the kick but I want more information first.
What room were you in when all of this happened? Can you also explain what happened in more detail?

Grn Eyz said:
Todd, this is nothing new between you and Megan. I suggest you place her on your ignore list and keep her there. I can remove the kick but I want more information first.
What room were you in when all of this happened? Can you also explain what happened in more detail?
Grn, she's holding on to a grudge. She said publicly in the "Big Black Cock" room that I "didn't belong there"... I said nothing, I did nothing. I did message her afterwards and stand up for myself... Honestly, I'm so tired of how I've been treated on this site, and for no reason, I might add, it's pathetic. There's no call for the treatment I've received here from SEVERAL people, even mods. I rub some people the wrong way, I understand that, it's not intentional, it's just the way some perceive me. If anyone would make an attempt to just get to know me a little bit, they'd see... But no, folks are just hell bent on jumping to conclusions... I don't even visit the site that often anymore... Things like this are a big reason why... I'm not the only one who has these types of problems with this Megan, there's A LOT of people here who do.

This is totally uncalled for.

I'm also owed an explanation from whoever it was who felt it was necessary to kick me. Of course, there's normally no opportunity to make my case, some brave lil keyboard warrior just decided to kick without at least trying to contact me and ironing it out first... But oh no, it's much more fun to alienate users for no reason... We can deal with this further via pm if you would prefer.

ToddJH said:
I'm also owed an explanation from whoever it was who felt it was necessary to kick me. Of course, there's normally no opportunity to make my case, some brave lil keyboard warrior just decided to kick without at least trying to contact me and ironing it out first... But oh no, it's much more fun to alienate users for no reason... We can deal with this further via pm if you would prefer.
I'm looking into it. If you want to continue this, start a private conversation with me.

Dear admin
I am banned from chat I don't why yesterday day it was working fine but today it shows I'm banned plz look into this .
I using VPN also for you information

Plz give solution asap

Natureboy said:
Dear admin
I am banned from chat I don't why yesterday day it was working fine but today it shows I'm banned plz look into this .
I using VPN also for you information

Plz give solution asap
Hello. You, personally, were not banned but the VPN address assigned to you was previously used by a spam bot and therefore banned. It's all cleared up now and you should be able to access chat.