• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kik/Skype skinny Nw U.K. 44yo missus degrade chat

• Thread starterDavidfoogs
  • Start date

Davidfoogs

U.K. westhoughton chat with 50+ uk guys msg me
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2021
Westhoughton Bolton Uk
Lots of pics of skinny missus Nw U.K, chatting to U.K. guys 45/50/60/70+ About her degrade chat please

Hope you enjoy her fake padded push up bra msg me

Kik: davidfoogs68

E230AAF3-2228-46C8-96EA-6C4B0606D798.png 1826CD85-5954-4ED8-AB3B-0FF566B2D2E5.jpeg

Im Alyson sub bi wife blonde size 14 desperate to be blk owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated etc my ki k id is subaly

I’ll be on Skype at the weekend at you up for it

Uk south east bull, looking to abuse and destroy a hotwife in front of their cuck.
Always happy to be receive pics and videos and give my honest opinion too.

Kik boredmodel83

Hi pal will do, don’t share her she’s *******. Looking for degrade chat and comments
With mature 50+/60/70+ U.K. guys

Experienced submissive wife blonde size 14 seeking experienced black dom here in uk for long term fun. Meet at yours over weekends. Hubby aware and ok with. He str8 no cuck or wimp more a voyeur my ki k id is subaly my email address is subkinkyaly@gmail.com

Reactions: Respectfulbull

Users who are viewing this thread