• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kim Kardashian

• Thread starterWisconsinBBC
  • Start date
good up....Kim handles like a pro!

...as I watch that again, a few times it looks like there's someone else holding the cam.(someone other than Ray J).

heard Ray J wuz on the Trya Show.

ray j nice dick but cant use it

this vid is kinda fucked up..ray j might be the only blk guy i have seen with a nice dick that cant use it..whats up with that?and if you watch kim the only time she starts to get off she is rubbing herself off and ray j dick falls out of her..not sure she even got off..this was probly like a 5 min fuck that they cut over n over to make it longer.. the only good thing i could say about this vid is kim takes the load in her mouth/face...

I agree...I LOVE interracial, but this is the lamest video I've ever seen. Not sure the sex lasted even 5 minutes. :(

agreed, i think all is amazing

I agree that the video isn't very good but Kim is incredibly beautiful and sexy and that alone makes it worth watching.

:hitit:

Oatmeal said:
I agree that the video isn't very good but Kim is incredibly beautiful and sexy and that alone makes it worth watching.

:hitit:

EXACTLY, Kim is such a beautiful shaply white woman with the perfect ass,,,

kim is hot, but her sister is much hotter (the one marrying her dull as white bf)... at least to me,..and yes , the fuck video is lame even though i love seeing a hot bitch get nigger cum on her face but, the ffucking was lame..sorta reminds me of watching Savannah back in the day..gorgeous girl but the fuck scenes just suck..

Users who are viewing this thread