kinda new at this

• Thread starterHowdoIcuckthee
  • Start date

HowdoIcuckthee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2011
Greetings i am a newbie and my GF and I have cuck fantasys. and so does my GF.. We dont have a bull per se' i kinda play both roles for now. We have Sex and i am the bull, then I pull out or cum just inside her, then I revert to the cuck and clean her up. she loves it!

We have a weird situation though its kinda convuluted, but it is what it is.

I am married but my wife is very conservative. Sex maybe once a month. ( and that was last year )

she is a nice person though. thats all there is to that story, she isnt the type to give a random BJ or help her man out. Just his tough luck. 20 yrs of that shit! I went looking...lol

Ok so fast forward a bit, about a year ago I met a very sweet lady, whom I now have been enjoying sexually, emotionally and her frienship for a year. She is also a hottie. also Bi. Also loves the cuckold fantasy.

She has a BF that she has lived with for 8 yrs, she loves him and wont leave him. I have no issues with that at all. When I met her her sex life was also dull. She was also looking for basiclly the same reasons and maybe a few more that I wont mention because.... thats only for her to share right?

OK, her BF is like my wife, very conservative to the point of being a homophobe. She has recently brought home a couple of cuckold videos that he was really turned on by.

Now get this, our sex life ( hers and mine ) has helped hers SOME, not alot but some because I asked her to bring me a treat that he has left in her from time to time for me to lick out. hee hee she loves this, we both do since it is so naughty. NOW I am not a traditional Cuck becuase Im pretty well endowed AND I like being the bull every now and then. I am bi oral, mainly because it turns her on so much to see a guy fluff another guy for her. To that end we've had ONE bi oral 3rd partner and it was GREAT!

It would be so perfect if her BF would just play along. BUT he is VERY controlling and generally she has a hard time even getting out of the house.

so we look for a 3rd guy to play with and have no luck. she likes large cocks and if that isnt hard enough to find most guys we meet are all about the pussy and have no intentions of being in the cuckold fantasy.

We have about given up on making him bi Oral but our EVERY fantasy involves another guy. Some times I am the bull in our fantasy, sometimes I am the cuck, if only because it is so hard to get ANY guy to assume the cuck role.

Besides being thouroughly amused by our predicament ( dont feel sorry for us we get plenty of action ) What if ANY advice could you give?

yes we practice safe sex. As in if we involve a 3rd we do. Our little group is just us three since my wife and I are basiclly celebate with each other. We dont use condoms amongst me and her BF.. how could u eat creampie otherwise? I wonder if he has unknown to him eatten my seed? LOL I'll have to ask her tommorow. We slip off twice a week or more for fun.

I will add that we probably arent " true" dyed in the wool cuckold lifestlyers. We just dabble in it for fun. Id never want to share her with another guy full time, ( although I am lol ) strange.... no bull needed but..... maybe for some fun a couple nights a year? She does want a bull if we find one to be bigger than me. not because Im small but she says whats the point I can have one as big as yours already... Ok makes the task not easy.

She now says she will settle for just another bi oral guy same size as me to complete our MMF fantasy. the cuckold thing would be icing on the cake... hey cake lol or should it be creampie? lol

some body is sure to get a good laugh out of this. 10 yrs ago I wouldnt have figured this was my life, maybe I would have watched it on springer lol. Lets see she is cuckolding him and he doesnt know it although he likes the idea, and he isnt Bi at all. Ok and she wants to either cuckold me or have me be the bull either way as long as the other guy is Bi oral for her viewin pleasure. lol yep its messed up!

Truth is funnier than fiction right?

well we just so happened across this submissive bi guy on paltalk. and his cock is bigger than mine. he is longer but not as big around so its a wash. he sent us video and said he will submit to eating her creampie ( mine ) from her.

one question about cuckoldry Since I have the bond with her is she still considered to be "cuckolding" her BF ? or ? :confused:

does the cuck always know?

I think this is a far, FAR stretch from true cuckolding. In one instance youre the bull, fucking this girl better than her boyfriend. In another instance you're simply cheating on your wife (which I guess could be reverse cuckolding except youre doing this behind her back). Still in ANOTHER instance you want some guy you dont know to be a sub cuckold as he cleans up your "girlfriend".

I feel like you belong in the 60s/70s, my friend. I don't even know what to call your situation. Im sure "MacNfries" or "Saraha" will have plenty to say about your lifestyle... which may or may not help you.

In any case, wish I could be more help. I just like providing my unsolicited opinion. Good luck in the future - seems like there are a lot of things that can go wrong

MorganTheCapn said:
I think this is a far, FAR stretch from true cuckolding. In one instance youre the bull, fucking this girl better than her boyfriend. In another instance you're simply cheating on your wife (which I guess could be reverse cuckolding except youre doing this behind her back). Still in ANOTHER instance you want some guy you dont know to be a sub cuckold as he cleans up your "girlfriend".

I feel like you belong in the 60s/70s, my friend. I don't even know what to call your situation. Im sure "MacNfries" or "Saraha" will have plenty to say about your lifestyle... which may or may not help you.

In any case, wish I could be more help. I just like providing my unsolicited opinion. Good luck in the future - seems like there are a lot of things that can go wrong

actually someone pmed me and said we are classified as swingers. Wonder why i didnt recognize that? I dont know if that is right or not. We hope to one day convince her BF to join in with us.

yes alot can go wrong, but we hope it doesnt. It's been ok so far for three years. I love my wife and definately dont want to see her hurt, but celebacy isnt a real option here.

thanks mac n fries. that makes it sorta clear. lol

You said she's conservative? Wow, what a turn-on. These are the kind of women many young bulls dream about. To be able to totally turn her out, would be an excellent challenge. I'd put her through her paces like a high-end sports car, then open her up full throttle. After a couple of test runs, she'll be ready to just let go give it all its got- with me at the wheel.

RyanBax said:
You said she's conservative? Wow, what a turn-on. These are the kind of women many young bulls dream about. To be able to totally turn her out, would be an excellent challenge. I'd put her through her paces like a high-end sports car, then open her up full throttle. After a couple of test runs, she'll be ready to just let go give it all its got- with me at the wheel.

dont think u read it all the way through... a re - read might be in order ;)

she is anything but conservative.

By conservative, I meant conservative-looking. You know, a total lady out in publi, but behind closed doors a regular sex fiend. That's what I meant.