• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kinkiest thing your wife has ever done?

• Thread startersole_man76
  • Start date

sole_man76

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
I thought it'd be interesting to start a thread asking what is the kinkiest thing that your wife has ever done. This could be something she did before being married or something she's done specifically for you.

Would be hard to say. One person may consider gangbangs kinky, where another might consider them vanilla.

When giving me a blowjob, my wife loves making out after I cum in her mouth.

When we were dating, my wife gave me a handjob and after she finished me off she rubbed her fingers around my face smearing my cum on my face, then ran her tongue along my face licking it up before kissing me with a mouthful of my cum.

Weird and awkward the first time she did but very intense afterwards.

Her favorite fantasy is to kiss me after another guy cums in her mouth. Sometimes she teases me pretending its another guy's cum in her mouth when she kisses me after a blowjob.

My mrs told me that one of her "customers" shot a load on her stomach and licked it off.
thats just one of many kinky things shes done.

midnightfapper said:
Went out with my best friend and his girl...

So the point of the story is, that my shy, small town, propper good girl:
> Enjoyed and encouraged them to listen to us fuck
> Shared intimiate, dirty information with our friends
> ******* herself to our friends
> Watched them get it on
> Called their snog, and raised to fuck.

All in all, a pretty awesome night. :p

Easist answer for me ever and its on a regular basis , allow her self to be used by random guys whilst blindfolded in a private room in an adult bookstore I found before I met her ...I could write books about it !

Probably the most would be sucking dicks at a gloryhole. Only 5 in one night, but she was the only chick in the place and the dicks were lined up. She had enough after 5 dicks and we left.

Probably the next best would be fucking other guys for me. She done it many times in the past 15 or so years. Started before we were married.

I always love watching my wife fucking other guys, but recently she dressed me up in panties and stockings and took me to an adult bookstore and watched me suck cock through a glory hole.

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
The kinkiest thing in my opinion was the first time my wife fucked a guy after we were married. It's in the stories section if anyone wants to read about it. It still turns me on just to think of her being so slutty.

Her First

Watching my wife with her first after we were married and the fact that her first was a black guy I worked with that didn't know that she was my wife. At work he would tell me about this "hot" white chick that he had met and had sex with. It was the kinkiest thing that is always fresh on my mind like it was last night.GTR

Saraha said:
U R kidding us, right, he he.
The first poster described a snowball as kinky to him. To me, its pretty vanilla. My wife did a 10 man gangbang, to others here, from what Ive read, thats very vanilla.

BHCCuck said:
The first poster described a snowball as kinky to him. To me, its pretty vanilla. My wife did a 10 man gangbang, to others here, from what Ive read, thats very vanilla.

You must have a sexy wife who was able to make ten cocks in the room go hard in her pussy. Lucky her. Did you do sweeper duties afterwards?

Saraha said:
You must have a sexy wife who was able to make ten cocks in the room go hard in her pussy. Lucky her. Did you do sweeper duties afterwards?

No, condoms were used, and we were swingers then. She still uses condoms unless she knows the guy. Lost too many friends to bad things :(

As for sexy,,,,, no worries there. This was taken by one of her boyfriends in his hotel room last month. Shes 44 years young.

Attachments

• 100_0909altered.jpg
    100_0909altered.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 438
Hot.
And I love a lady with appetites.
I've been with similar women.
I found them always insatiable and always wet as hell when you enter them.

Makes me hard thinking about that. :)

The most unusual thing that my wife has told me about is fucking both a father and son, but not together. First she was fucking the son, who was in his twenties. Then she met his father and wound-up letting him fuck her, too.

When the son learned that his Dad was also fucking her, he was upset about it. She didn't tell him, but she told me that she enjoyed fucking with the father the most because he was more experienced and was more concerned about her pleasure, whereas the son just seemed to want a pussy to cum in.