• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kinky Cuckold with Slutwife

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
I'd like to chat to bulls & other cucks about what I get up to. My wife is a real slutwife that loves gangbnags & gloryholes. Have lots of pics of her in action.

24.4.10 221c.jpg

Reactions: jessestrange, Atlanta_Jay, leonm and 2 others
Luv to see em

Luv to see the pics please.

Thanks for posting, Mate.

Nice memory Mac. As I always tell my wife--- I can remember every single blowjob I have ever received to "completion". She doesn't believe me--- but its true. I suppose this is because I haven't had hundreds of BJs where the girl swallowed. I had a similar experience when Kris and I were active swingers. We were in a bedtop swap with a Mexican couple and after fucking the wife missionary style she asked me to jack off in her mouth. I got off her and stood by the side of the bed jerking me cock while she waited with open mouth and extended tongue. I can remember every gooey spurt of cum that landed on her tongue, lips, cheek and black curley hair. And--- this women went nuts swallowing and licking her lips and moaning. Later she told me that having me cum in her mouth like that gave her an orgasm. Nice memory--- wish I had another chance at this lovely Señora.

Reactions: Saraha
She prefers gangbangs

These days my slutwife prefers gangbangs where she gets used in a sex club by as many men that turn up. Any other wives like mine?

Oh that is hot. Do you have more pics?

Yes Lots Of Pics

Here are some more

Sue at the Club 23.5.09 083c.jpg Sue at the Club 20.6.09 049sm.jpg Sue at the Club 20.6.09 159.jpg Sue at the Club 23.5.09 041csm.jpg Sue at the Club 23.5.09 071csm.jpg

Reactions: Bobjmes, Kimslut, leonm and 5 others
Very hot pics. Love those tits hanging out while she's sucking that black cock in a glory hole! Please post more!

LOVE the action pix!! Let's see some more!

MAC: Stop it, your story is making me jealous!

Am I in the right place?

I would have thought I would get more interest to be honest

23.5.10 163.jpg 23.5.10 241.jpg 23.5.10 084.jpg 23.5.10 121.jpg

Reactions: Bobjmes, BbcBachelorlifestyle, Alex1985 and 1 other person
brissypair said:

I really love the last pic with the filled condom in her ass :)

Reactions: BbcBachelorlifestyle
Wow thats a nice mess..... mmmmm I would make you lick that all out of there.

Very hot! Love the pics man!

Ever hear of STD's, your wife has had so much BBC in her, I am sure she has contracted somting by now, and don't give the line "oh, we only screw guys who are clean".... dude have fun but geez, don't put her life at risk

jmexpat said:
Ever hear of STD's, your wife has had so much BBC in her, I am sure she has contracted somting by now, and don't give the line "oh, we only screw guys who are clean".... dude have fun but geez, don't put her life at risk

===============

don't be silly Pat this forum is 99% fiction and fantasy
dreams built on a foundation of bullshit ..... not that there's
anything wrong with this :D

brissypair said:

The first picture in post # 12 is my fav. Her pussy is sooooo juicy. Yummmmmy. I wish I was the bull that filled her up that time. Did you have her after that? I always love that slippery wet feeling after I have already pumped a load into a pussy. mmmmmm

Any genuine ducks that want to swap pics

Brissy,
You must think we are all Quackers

Users who are viewing this thread