• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Knock up my darling

• Thread startercockhusband
  • Start date

cockhusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2013
France
She's 55 YO, but still fertile. I'm 59, and don't come hard easily. I would see her taken by a powerful bastard, who fill her til the eyes. I give him my darling and my bed.
077105297_290535903_166392333_dsc01089_12____l_cran__23103a1_123_15lo.jpg

Yes she definitely needs to be filled to the brim probably by three or more guys, knocked up and then try to guess who did it. Take pictures of the guys fucking her and take a pole on who the father is. You cold also keep us in the loop by taking biweekly pictures of her pregnancy progress and of course pictures of getting fucked while pregnant. I think it's a great idea. :hitit:

Any new pics? Would love to know if she is pregnant yet. Also some pics as her belly swells and her torts fill with milk for her black baby.
Mike

Reactions: toolman2c
she has a great body. good luck

great bush!

I love that you want her breed....i love raising my wifes lovers child and cant wait to raise the one on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread