• Thread starterTeenBull
  • Start date
  • Tags
    pregnancy

TeenBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2020
Had a great summer with one of my mom's friends. Between cookouts and a few little dates she's pregnant and I'm gonna be a dad again :D

Only this time the mom is much older than me and has also been cheating with me, so her husband knows nothing. She's known my mom for years and our families have been pretty close - they've got kids my age. She's told me she's gonna tell her husband it's his and more or less keep it a complete secret. This is fine by me, so's long as she doesn't get an abortion - which I've made crystal fucking clear.

Is there anything legal I'm overlooking in terms of alimony and child support payments? We live in California, for context.

Thanks!

Reactions: justinrutt and Custer Laststand
This is one reason married women are so open to fucking other men, they can always tell the husband that the baby is his. After she had finished having sex with you she probably went to bed with her husband to build her alibi

Reactions: justinrutt
TeenBull said:
Had a great summer with one of my mom's friends. Between cookouts and a few little dates she's pregnant and I'm gonna be a dad again. :D
Good work. But, again...? Have you impregnated the same married woman previously, such that she has a previous child sired by you...?

TeenBull said:
Only this time the mom is much older than me and has also been cheating with me, so her husband knows nothing.
Hm.... this seems to imply you impregnated a woman previously who is closer to your own age. Is she married...?

TeenBull said:
She's known my mom for years and our families have been pretty close - they've got kids my age. She's told me she's gonna tell her husband it's his and more or less keep it a complete secret.
Nice.

TeenBull said:
This is fine by me, so's long as she doesn't get an abortion - which I've made crystal fucking clear.
It's OK to have an opinion on this subject, but whether your married woman has an abortion will be up to her. And, she might not tell you.

The tradition advantage to a man in fucking a married woman is: there's a chance he may pass along his genes to the next generation (even if she's on birth control), while his married woman and her cuckold take on the trouble and expense of raising "his" child. Hence your opposition, presumably, to your older married woman getting an abortion.

TeenBull said:
Is there anything legal I'm overlooking in terms of alimony and child support payments? We live in California, for context.
Hard to say. You should consult an attorney (who is licensed to practice law in California) about that, because it will be possible to identify the child as "yours" with a relatively-inexpensive DNA test. I suspect the answer to your question is fairly straightforward, so it probably won't cost you much.

TeenBull said:
You're welcome.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Good work. But, again...? Have you impregnated the same married woman previously, such that she has a previous child sired by you...?
Custer Laststand said:
Hm.... this seems to imply you impregnated a woman previously who is closer to your own age. Is she married...?

I knocked up my girlfriend and her bestie earlier this year, so this is gonna be kid number three! :D They're my age. Gonna try and find a way of marrying them both that actually works in my favor.

Custer Laststand said:
It's OK to have an opinion on this subject, but whether your married woman has an abortion will be up to her. And, she might not tell you.

The tradition advantage to a man in fucking a married woman is: there's a chance he may pass along his genes to the next generation (even if she's on birth control), while his married woman and her cuckold take on the trouble and expense of raising "his" child. Hence your opposition, presumably, to your older married woman getting an abortion.

Had a date with her yesterday and she said her husband's pretty happy about becoming a dad again - though kind of a shock to him lmao. Wasn't ever too worried about this, but I made it clear to her anyway. Think the chances are minimal right now which is good. Gonna keep fucking her for a few more weeks and then let the pair of them get on with it.

Shit, I'm so fucking excited :D

Reactions: Custer Laststand
TeenBull said:
I knocked up my girlfriend and her bestie earlier this year, so this is gonna be kid number three! :D They're my age.
Congratulations!

TeenBull said:
Gonna try and find a way of marrying them both that actually works in my favor.
That would be illegal — unless you and your pregnant (same age as you) women are Mormans living in Utah, in which case you might be able to get away with doing it illegally but secretly.

Otherwise, you could live unmarried with both of your women, providing support to both of them and their children (hopefully you would be able to do that) — or, you could marry one of your women and also live unmarried with your other woman (if both of them are agreeable), while providing support to both.

Regardless of whether you marry one of your pregnant women while living unmarried with the other, or live unmarried with both of your pregnant women, you may find yourself on the hook to provide child support to both of them. This, of course, is the disadvantage of impregnating women who are single, as opposed to secretly impregnating a woman who is married to another (cuckold) man, in which case you can assume the unknowing cuckold and his wife will put in the time and energy, and pay the expenses, of raising your (and her) child.

TeenBull said:
I had a date with her [my older married woman] yesterday, and she said her husband is pretty happy about becoming a dad again - though it was kind of a shock to him (lmao).
Laughter was the right response on your part. I hope you brought your married woman to a satisfying orgasm during your date.

TeenBull said:
I wasn't ever too worried about this, but I made it clear to her anyway [that I don't want her to have an abortion]. I think the chances are minimal right now, which is good.
So far, so good.

TeenBull said:
I'm gonna keep fucking her for a few more weeks, and then let the pair of them get on with it.
Why stop fucking your married woman after a few more weeks, when there's apparently no risk it will cost you anything to raise her child you've sired? It sounds to me like your sexual relationship with your married woman has long-term potential, including potential for impregnating her with additional children in the future.

TeenBull said:
Shit, I'm so fucking excited! :D
As you should be. Keep up your good work. I especially encourage you to continue fucking your older married woman (with her not using birth control), who may have very good potential for additional future pregnancies — free of charge, from your point of view.

Last edited:
TeenBull,

Re.:

TeenBull said:
Had a great summer with one of my mom's friends. Between cookouts and a few little dates she's pregnant and I'm gonna be a dad again :D

Thanks!
I'm reminded, given my previous post, that I didn't answer your question (quoted above) other than suggesting you consult an attorney licensed to practice law in California.

I'm not an attorney, and I don't live in California, but I would guess the worst-case outcome for your situation would be along the following lines.

(1) The cuckolded husband of the older married woman you impregnated suspects he is not the father of her soon-to-be baby, and carries out a DNA test (after birth) which proves him right. His wife then admits you are the father, and another DNA test proves she is right. Her cuckolded husband then divorces her, and she sues you successfully for child support.

(2) Meanwhile, you marry one of the two women your age whom you have also impregnated. She is satisfied with this outcome, but the other young woman — whom you can't marry because it isn't legal to be married to two women simultaneously — sues you successfully for child support, using a DNA test to prove you are the father of her child.

These two potential outcomes illustrate that there can be long-term financial and parental disadvantages to going around impregnating women to whom you are not married, especially if your financial position is not strong enough to provide them with long-term child support.

The best possible outcome of your situation would probably be along the following lines.

(1) The cuckolded husband of the older married woman you've impregnated continues to think her soon-to-be baby is his, and provides the financial and other support necessary to raise your and her child (along with any previous children she may have given birth to). He does not divorce her, and you continue to secretly fuck her, perhaps resulting in multiple additional pregnancies and children to be supported by her cuckolded husband.

(2) Meanwhile, you marry one of the two young women (your age) you have also impregnated, and she is satisfied with being married to you. In addition, since they are good friends, you suggest the other young woman you impregnated move in and live with the two of you, and both of them agree. Ergo, you end up married, in effect, to both of them, while formally being married to only one of them, thus having a legal marriage. And, neither of them sues you for child support.

The above potential outcomes, from worst to best, suggest a quote from the Clint Eastwood movie "Dirty Harry" is relevant to your situation: "Do you feel lucky?"

—Custer

Last edited: