• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Korean GF

• Thread starterJimmy Park
  • Start date
I kinda' like a little fur on it. I'd run my fingers through it during foreplay.

RyanBax said:
I kinda' like a little fur on it. I'd run my fingers through it during foreplay.

Same here. I prefer the natural look. Plus, it's a pain in the crotch for women to constantly shave. :)

her pink pussy

Jimmy Park said:
pinkyrod/ she loves to do cunnilingus. See, I attach the pics of pink pussy.

I gonna share my girlfriend's photo per each page.
Please do praise and abuse little asian cunt. :D

i love the photos, these are the best yet, is 7" white cock good enough for her, i am a good lover

troutstream said:
i love the photos, these are the best yet, is 7" white cock good enough for her, i am a good lover

Will you keep her tiny undies on while you slide your 7-inch white meat into her moist slit? :D

Jimmy Park, thank you for sharing those sexy pics with us here...:p

115974d1325129602t-korean-gf-3.jpg

Both Asian wife's are very hot! Thanks for sharing!

kenev said:
them pics are awesome and you and your wife are to be congratulated and the description you put up is a1 thankyou for sharing with us in so sexy a moment and i mean you adrianarmstrong its not often i like other people putting their noses in on peoples threads but this time i applaud it

Thank you, Kenev and Tokyocouple. The only reason I posted my link was because Jimmy asked where he could see my photos. I didn't mean to nose in. But I'm glad you liked my photos.

But anyway, this thread is about Jimmy's hot fuckable girl, and I want to fuck her real bad. And cum deep in her pussy. :D

nice one jimmy, hope to go to korea one day.. she is hot! you have convinced me to share some of my pics!

sudonym said:
... she is hot! you have convinced me to share some of my pics!

Where are the pics then...??:confused:

Pinkyrod said:
Where are the pics then...??:confused:

i started a new thread.. didnt want to thread jack jimmy :)

hello
i live in seoul . your wife so sexy .
lets meet and have fun .
i have big strong dick she will love it .
kiss

Gorgeous body and pussy - I would love to trade pix with you any time

WOW amazing body and hairy pussy...HOW OLD IS SHE.? Did you ask her if she want to fuck other man.?

very hot wife.

She is really hot

Jimmy Park said:
goinsloli/ I love my bitch fucked by hunk.
h5t6ca/ thank you. I attach more pictures to thread for you ^^
i love wifes/ I appreciated it.

Good night~

Jimmy

Thanks. I love her expression in the middle photo, her eyes went blanl. great!!

That woman is downright stunning and you must share her cucky boy.

Users who are viewing this thread