• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kris and Gregg - giving them more "alone" time

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
In my recent posts I have discussed how my wife Kris and her lover Gregg have been spending more time alone lately, without me hanging around watching or listening to their sex. In some ways this frustrates me, since I have no way of knowing what they are doing at any given moment. But this anxiety can also be very arousing in some ways.

She admitted to me some time ago that they are not comfortable engaging in certain sexual activities when I am present. It was exciting to hear her describe that she likes trying out different positions and other types of "stuff" when she is alone with Gregg. It is understandable that lovemaking can be more enjoyable for my wife when she and her lover are alone. So even though I love watching Gregg fuck my wife senseless in our bedroom, I have come to realize that it is also very exciting when they get together when I have to work late, or if I am out of town on a business trip.

I have arrived home on some occasions just in time to catch them "in the act" of having fun in our bed. Last month I got home just in time to see Gregg titty-fucking my wife and coming all over her face and tits. I was extremely turned on by this sight and I watched them get it on again later that night.

Last week I accidentally found out more about some of the "stuff" that I miss out on when I am not home. When I came home from work at 11:30, Kris was fast asleep. I noticed that one of her silk scarves was on the floor next to the bed, and my dick stiffened when I realized that she and Gregg had obviously been fooling around earlier that night in some kinky manner. The thought of Gregg gently tying my wife to the bed so he could have his way with her gave me an instant hard-on. As I watched her sleep I imagined that maybe just an hour or two before I got home, Gregg had been using my wife's body for his own pleasure, fucking her really hard and blasting his load inside her. Of course, I knew that Kris must have had an incredible orgasm (or two) while feeling so helpless lying there and having her sweet pussy pounded by her lover's big dick.

My wife never expressed an interest in doing this kind of thing with me, but she has hinted over the years that it would be erotic to have a man take control and force her to do things in bed.

So even though I haven't been watching much of their lovemaking lately, I do get excited knowing that they really have been enjoying themselves in the privacy of our bedroom. And I have spent a lot of time jerking off lately thinking about all of the kinky ways Gregg has been pleasuring my incredible, sexy wife !

And therein lies one of the issues with being a cuckold and an open relationship.

Sometimes imagining what they may be doing or hearing about it afterwards can be as exciting as being there and watching.
I am sure that Chris has been with her lover while I have been away for the last 5 days on business. I am anxious to hear what she has done.

I can imagine it must be very exciting for you knowing that they are probably making passionate love while you are away.

Do you jerk off a lot imagining what they are doing to each other ?

Users who are viewing this thread