Kris is out right now

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
A few weeks ago, my wife Kris met a young man named Phil at a seminar she attended for her new job. She told me he was very attractive and they both got a bit tipsy drinking champagne in the hotel lobby, and he complained to her that he and his wife hadn't had sex in several months.

She admitted to me that she had given Phil her phone number, and it was exciting knowing that this guy might call my wife one day and ask her out on a date. Well, it turns out she received a call from Phil this afternoon while I was at work. He wanted to meet her for a drink after work. I told her it was fine with me if she met him for a drink, but I told her to take it slow since I wanted to meet him before she considered taking him to bed. Kris didn't answer me and hung up the phone rather quickly, almost as if not wanting to give me a chance to change my mind.

Kris works near our house, and Phil's office is located about 30 minutes away. By the time I got home, Kris was already on her way to meet Phil. She left me a note telling me they were going to meet up at a popular hotel that has a nice lounge.

I figured she would only be out for an hour or two, but when 10 o'clock arrived and she wasn't home, I began to think something was up. I went up to bed to watch TV and occasionally stroked my hard dick thinking about the possibility that my wife and Phil were in one of the hotel rooms making love.

I reached over into the nightstand and pulled out the new box of rubbers I had just bought. (As I have described in some of my other posts, I typically jerk off wearing a condom while watching or listening to Kris have sex with other men, or when I am alone at home waiting for her to return from a date.)

So it was quite a surprise when I found that the box was opened already, and three of the packets were missing ! Obviously Kris had taken them with her and she planned on fucking this guy she hardly knew. I was turned on and bummed out at the same time. I was thinking of calling her to invite them to our house, but I was pretty sure they were already naked in bed by this time.....or perhaps in the middle of a hot lovemaking session. All I could think about was this guy asking my pretty wife to suck his cock, and then pumping her pussy in every position he could think of.

I barely had time to unroll a rubber onto my dick before I started squirting my come into it.

Just typing this post has gotten me rock-hard again, as I wait for my sexy wife to come home.

Wow- please keep us updated