• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

kysa braswell: fake or non-fake? dead or alive?

• Thread starterburim
  • Start date

burim

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2007
I recently discovered a great story site: www.kysaonline.org.
The author to those stories calls/called herself/himself kysa Braswell.
Now I have heard that she passed away a couple of years ago, but I have also heard she is alive. Anybody know anything about this?

I have also heard that she is really a man with the real name: Zaine Ridling.
Does anybody know anything about this then please let me know!

I had also heard that she had died and started reading those stories like mad before the site shut down.

the site is open again!

I remember reading her stories way back, then finding out "she" was fake. Here's a link to the article talking about the hoax. Unfortunately it happened so far back the original story uncovering the hoax is no longer around.

http://www.dazereader.com/kysabraswell.htm

Real or fake the stories are awesome.

that site had the hottest stories and some exceptional pics, many had a "blue fox" title somewhere on them, nasty erotic stuff wish they were still around. I remember one of her quotes "when you hold my hand, you hold my heart". really good stuff

i read her long ago.. i bought it initially , mostly b/c she claimed tobe a student at hendrix univversity in arkansas..which, as an arkansan, i know its areal school.. her stories are hot..also, she did claim to go into a coma etc long ago.. (its been ten years maybe since i read her stuff)..dunno if its true or not, but stories where hot

Users who are viewing this thread