• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

L o o k i n g!!!!

• Thread starterQUEEN LINDA'S cucky
  • Start date

QUEEN LINDA'S cucky

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 13, 2007
we live in oklahoma city. have been on this site for 2-3 years. my wife has had a few lovers. one in particular for the last 3yrs.... he is great and has a 8"cock and we have become good friends but honestly the sex has become a little "vanilla" the last year or so. we are looking for someone else in our area that maybe interested. my wife prefers younger, around 35 or less, white and minimum 7"plus. she will give head to compeletion and loves fucking multiple times a night. she loves receiving oral, anal and vaganial. we can host and you can spend the night. usually available both wednesday and saturday nights. please let us know. there are some pics of her in earlier posts. can also trade more if needed.....

Craigslist

I'd suggest craigslist for this. In such a big city, you should have no problem finding a guy to fit this bill. Actually, I would bet within 24 hours you'd have dozens of replies from men that fit your description exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread