• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Labor Day Weekend FUN!

• Thread starterDirty_n_Naughty
  • Start date

Dirty_n_Naughty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
ALLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN!!
Once again its time for us to have some good,clean,wholesome,
DOWN & DIRTY,knockdown,dragout KiCkASS sex with our friends over in Chicago!
I've talked to our friend who throws the parties before and she said that I could invite some folks to join in on the festivities.

Not only will this be yet another great "BBW friendly",interracial swinging event but its a 3 DAY FREAKFEST!
My wife always invites some gents she's talked to so i'm extending and invite
to you folks in OR around the Chicago area to come party and meet with us.
If you'd like to SERIOUSLY attend this function,PUHLEASE get intouch with us so that we can put you
intouch with the party people to be put on the list. The party is August 31st to September 3rd so get intouch with us BEFORE August 30th! And make sure you have a valid email address so the info can get sent to you.

Couples,single ladies (bisexual OR straight),and STRAIGHT,select single men are allowed to attend. And all white couples are ok if the female is seeking black males.

BRING YA "A" GAME FELLAS!
Some of these ladies come from as far as Minnesota,Indiana,Wisconsin and even Ohio to party
so don't sit back and watch if you came to get down!
This a B.Y.O.B party and mixers will be supplied. Plus there is appetizers and other food there as well.
Even a live D.J. will be in the house!
NOW WHATS YOUR EXCUSE???
REMEMBER,please get intouch with us and have a valid email
so the information can be put on the invitation list.
We are simply the messengers.
Your info will be sent to you via the party invite from the party planners.

BBWs.jpg

DnN

interested in attending the party

i tried messaging you but got an error. here is my e-mail addy: chiblkstud26@yahoo.com

hung black male here interested in attending.

Users who are viewing this thread