Lack of trust in forums

• Thread starterPlaytimeGuy
  • Start date

PlaytimeGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2019
Don't know if this is the right place but...

A few months ago I posted 2 pictures of my wife that were taken probably about a year apart. She lost a considerable amount of weight and I was told that they were absolutely not the same person.
A new thread I posted yesterday, this guy didn't believe that the cock in my wife was 9" because it was a shitty picture, but I know the guy, I've seen it, I have pictures. It's almost comical the level of distrust some people have.
Don't get me wrong, people DO bullshit in these forums, but just move on. When you start getting so paranoid that you start calling out people on things that aren't lies, it makes you look silly.

Thoughts?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and midnightfapper
These are the pictures posted yesterday. Yes, that's the same guy in both pics. Yeah, he doesn't look huge in the second pic. No, I'm not lying or trying to impress anybody. I'm an adult and don't have time or patience for games like that. It's the first photo they took off him inside her and honestly I was hoping for a better pic too. He's almost bottomed out in her though which is why it looks that way. I feel bad for having to explain things to people that think I'm lying but I hate hate hate being called a liar.

c0c02283-ca66-40a8-8021-72671b4861cb.png 15936576659312.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Capt. Ron and Donnierules
PlaytimeGuy said:
These are the pictures posted yesterday. Yes, that's the same guy in both pics. Yeah, he doesn't look huge in the second pic. No, I'm not lying or trying to impress anybody. I'm an adult and don't have time or patience for games like that. It's the first photo they took off him inside her and honestly I was hoping for a better pic too. He's almost bottomed out in her though which is why it looks that way. I feel bad for having to explain things to people that think I'm lying but I hate hate hate being called a liar.

Ignore internet comments. In the scheme of things it's all water off a duck's back.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. It still gets to me though. I have more pictures of him on my computer that I'll post. If people think I'm making it up, I'll prove them wrong. Or I'll just ask them to get better pictures next time. They took a bunch of pics yesterday but they were all black besides the 2.

PlaytimeGuy said:
Yeah, I know what you're saying. It still gets to me though. I have more pictures of him on my computer that I'll post. If people think I'm making it up, I'll prove them wrong. Or I'll just ask them to get better pictures next time. They took a bunch of pics yesterday but they were all black besides the 2.
Seems the critic finds more satisfaction from agitating then seeing a beautiful pussy. People like that had basketballs bounced off their head in high school. LOL

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bullbwc and PlaytimeGuy
PlaytimeGuy said:

A few months ago I posted 2 pictures of my wife that were taken probably about a year apart. She lost a considerable amount of weight and I was told that they were absolutely not the same person.
A new thread I posted yesterday, this guy didn't believe that the cock in my wife was 9" because it was a shitty picture, but I know the guy, I've seen it, I have pictures. It's almost comical the level of distrust some people have.
Don't get me wrong, people DO bullshit in these forums, but just move on. When you start getting so paranoid that you start calling out people on things that aren't lies, it makes you look silly.

Thoughts?
There is no need to justify yourself. If someone thinks it's fake they should move on, if not they should enjoy it.

By the way some people just like to stir the pot.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Capt. Ron
yes, please ignore the idiot and show us more of ur 9-inch friend impaling ur wife

Reactions: Smallendowedhub and bonemeal
The only reason they comment like that and disbelieve is because they are missing out in life, just ignore and carry on posting no reply is the best way to answer them

PlaytimeGuy said:

Are you kidding?! He's huge in both pics!

PlaytimeGuy said:

Thoughts?

Who cares? I dont get the point why you giving any thoughts of him.

But your "Cock" is cute, looks more like a bigger pussy, lmao. Please take a Pic of your "cock" next to the Bulls Cock next time

Lemon said:
Who cares? I dont get the point why you giving any thoughts of him.

But your "Cock" is cute, looks more like a bigger pussy, lmao. Please take a Pic of your "cock" next to the Bulls Cock next time
I get to be close by when they do it, but not really there with them. I'm always either in another room, in another car, or somewhere else. I would like to watch them sometime but normally I don't see much or get to do much with my dick until after.

Here's another pic of his. I have more but I don't want to give away too much. I was hoping they were going to get together tonight but he's not around.

andy5.jpg

Actually I just noticed his right testicle is bigger in all his pics. I'd ask about it but I might not get my wife's pussy for a while if I do that.

There's another

andy1.jpg

PlaytimeGuy said:
Here's another pic of his. I have more but I don't want to give away too much. I was hoping they were going to get together tonight but he's not around.

andy5.jpg
wish my wife had that dick in her she need big one

IMG_20200706_001201.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and 69eatmore77