• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ladies what made you decide to try a black guy

• Thread starteruk_blkmale36
  • Start date

uk_blkmale36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
many women say they want to try a black guy because of dick size or husband wants to see them with a black guy ladies give us your views why

Dear UK,
I got my first anal with a huge hung black man. It jus HAPPENED. Met him in a bar and he asked me to his apt. He was GOOD. a basketball star at SU. he was about 6'7 195 lb. My friends including my boyfrined were trying to convince me to try anal and to try a black man. Not necessarily for both firsts.
Luv Ya, thanks for askin. Big JOhn was SEXY too. And he was rubbing between my legs as soon as his door was shut. He was hung 9 or nearly nine inch. I have had bigger in ass since butt.....

this is why

could not resist 034_DCE.jpg

zwpt.jpg

zwrt.jpg

uk_blkmale36 said:
many women say they want to try a black guy because of dick size or husband wants to see them with a black guy ladies give us your views why

wish i could get the wife to post here and tell you mate, but she hates computers full stop and won't even attempt it:) as far as i can remember though it was only half to do with the cock size thing, the other half was the fact she fancied the big black bloke concerned, arnie, as a man regardless of cock and colour... he was a handsome big fucker of about 6ft 4ins and looked a lot like the young frank bruno in appearance... arnie had a reputation for being well hung, that did help with the attraction of course... i actually arranged her first interracial fuck with arnie as a birthday present when she was 28, i worked with him at the time, and between us we hatched a plot to surprise her... (once i'd spent a week convincing him i was serious about him screwing her and that she'd pretty certain let him, poor arnie couldn't believe his luck either, julie was his first white woman) i won't hi-jack your thread any more and go into detail, but it was an epic experience all round believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread