• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ladies, when did you first go black?

• Thread starterYumGrool
  • Start date

YumGrool

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2023
What made you try it the first time? Had you previously thought about it or seen it? Did the first time live up to the expectations?

For me - first ever experience was over 25 years ago now (yes i feel old lol). He was a bouncer at a club i frequented at the time and we'd flirted for a few weeks, one thing lead to another and we had a bit of a fling - very casual, neither of us wanted a relationship, just some fun.
I wasn't seeking a BBC in particular and it just happened... the sex was fab though and he was pretty gifted in the trouser department. He did have a body to die for though and i think this was more appealing than his cock at the time. His cock was pretty big, about 8 inches and he had massive balls! (a fav of mine). I had no real expectations due to him being black... yes i'd heard stories of BBC but didn't expect anything amazing but i definitely wasn't dissappointed! As said sex was fab and i've played with many a BBC since then so i'm, yes, i certainly enjoy it! xx

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, nelssim, littlesmallie and 2 others
Like hotwifeseekingfun, my first experience was nearly 30 years ago now. I was 19 at the time and had been out with friends at a bar. I had spoken with this guy a couple of times when we had been to this bar in the two previous weeks. On this occasion, I had once again been speaking with him throughout the night and when my friends were about to leave, he offered to give us a lift as he was a bit further away from the bar but in the same direction as us with me being the last one he was dropping home. After the last of my friends was dropped home, he then asked if I'd come back to his place for a drink. I was happy to do so and so we drove the extra 10 minutes past my place to the apartment he was staying at.

When we arrived and got inside, he offered me a drink and we sat on the lounges and chatted for an hour almost. He then offered to drop me back home which surprised me but I didn't say no. Then as he went to get up, he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and I responded by turning my head to kiss his lips. And that was all he needed to have me do for him to then take my hand and lead me to his bedroom. Although he was nearly 10 years older than me, I felt totally comfortable with him. He soon had me undressed and was undressing himself. He didn't have a massive cock, but it was certainly the largest I had seen in person and looked very nice as it swung around as he removed his pants. He then took my hand and placed it on his cock and started me stroking him. He then removed his hand as I gripped his cock. It was hot feeling it harden as I slowly moved my hand back and forth. I was so focused on his cock that I hadn't even noticed that he had slid his hand down to my pussy and had been running his fingers over it as I stood there, with my legs only slightly parted. Once I realised this, I shifted my legs and allowed him to do more. He slid one finger along my pussy then two. I then felt him pushing my lips apart as he slid his fingers along again and again. Slowly he started to slide one finger in, just a little bit at a time. It felt like it took him a few minutes to get his finger right in, though it was more likely only one minute.

I was quite wet by this stage and he knew that I was aroused enough so he laid me back on the bed. He got between my legs and rubbed his cock against my pussy before putting a little bit of pressure on it. It felt amazing as he slowly worked his cock into me. Again, it felt like it took ages but I was not complaining one bit because he was being gentle and this allowed me to really enjoy the feeling of him. He continued this for five minutes or so before he asked me to get on top of him. I really enjoyed this part as I felt totally in control, even when he said he was about to cum, I was the one who told him he could cum in me. (I was on the pill back then). I stayed on him for a couple of minutes, still enjoying the feel of him inside me. He softened a little but then he started to move his hips a little and soon he was getting harder again. He had me get off but only so he could fuck me from behind. This time he was a little firmer with his grip on my hips, though still making sure I was enjoying it as he started thrusting harder, and I assured him that I definitely was. Although I hadn't orgasmed before he came the first time, I still enjoyed the fact he came. (I do find it hard to orgasm just from sex) He certainly made up for that and had me so close to orgasming within minutes the second time round. As he pulled me back harder and harder as he thrust forward, I was pushed over the edge and was orgasming as he then held me tightly and came for the second time.

He slowly pulled out and we laid there for a while, before he offered the lift home again. We got dressed and this time we did leave. He was a gentleman and made sure I was inside before driving away. That was my first experience sexually with a black man and it is a very fond memory from that time in my life.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, hotwifeseekingfun, nelssim and 1 other person
I got divorced 4 years ago and my friends took me out to celebrate. I had too much to drink and woke up later to find two big black guys working me over. I've never looked back

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, IanNEUK, sswanabe and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread