Ladies, when did you realize you were a lover of cum?

• Thread starterYumGrool
  • Start date

YumGrool

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2023
When was your love of cum forged. My wife’s didn’t happen until her late 20’s.

Second husband. First one couldn't last long enuf for me to even try to suck him. ubby #2 awakened my Inner Slut!! We have had a LOT of fun wiht her too. J (the wife)

Reactions: Islandsinthesun
I liked it when I was at HS, then at university I had my first serious boyfriend, and I loved being in contact with his seed. With my actual husband I honestly don't like it, feel is disgusting. But last vacation, I had an affair, I had his cum in my hair most of the trip

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, thatdawg, grayblue and 3 others
i would love to find a woman who loves cum

Reactions: cute_sandra
The first time I had sex with a black guy..

Reactions: aruspice, Mywifeformen and cute_sandra
Right after i had my first black cock when i was 20 🤤

• Love
Reactions: thatdawg, Islandsinthesun and cute_sandra
my swife realized how much she loved to feel other guys warm cum deep inside of her when she started letting other guys fuck her

Reactions: 4u2watch and cute_sandra
I was my wife's first everything I'm still her only but not her only load of cum in 2018 I went online found a bbc that would jackoff and save all his cum and her first creampie other than me was a black guys and has been so full she said that all of her felt full at that time no idea its was a black guy but liked it fast forward 5 years she takes his fresh cum right away from him she isn't fucking but if 500 guys all gave her a loads she would be a sticky cunt for a long while and all she wants to know is if he is new

Reactions: thatdawg
Just in my early thirties when i started cuckolding my hubby... BBC cum only

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Aleksandrman
I always pulled away, then one day a partner made me... From then on I don't waste a drop.

When I got my first big load all over me and was absolutely mesmerized by it. I was about 22.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle together for 15 years. We have met hundreds of wives in the lifestyle and almost as many sluts. Maybe 10% of women are true sluts for cock and maybe 1% are cumsluts. My wife loves cum, but even other nympho wives generally hate cum. My wife will happily take a shot to the face when most women won’t just because she knows most men have never been allowed to and she loves watching them get off doing it. She loves everything about cum, especially the smell. We were on a cruise once and she went around the ship reeking of cum the entire time and it was hilarious watching the reactions of people trying to figure out where it was coming from

Reactions: Custer Laststand