• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

lady in Pittsburgh looking for BC & to get knocked up

• Thread starterpghtalldrkhandsome
  • Start date

pghtalldrkhandsome

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2005
There is a couple here in Pittsburgh PA that i have chatted with a few times that is looking for Black cock for the wife.

but she wants to get bred/knocked up.

pic is attached & if you're interested contact them @ bangmywife77@yahoo.com

if you have problems contacting them let me know
i chat with then frequently on messenger

Attachments

• Copy of BellyUp1.jpg
    Copy of BellyUp1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,039
nobody?? i talk to them today..& they said they have gotten no responses yet

hard to believe with all the talk that goes on in here.

I maybe a white guy but I can see that this gal has a bod just made for black men. Has one great set of birthing hips for superior black babies. Wish I were black so I'd have a chance at that...mmmmm!

i am interested. there are a lot of black men out there which would take great pride in breeding a fertile and will white wife. i am one of them and would proud to breed and produce healthy beautiful black babies. e-mail or message me at chiblkstud26@yahoo.com

that breeding shit is some insanity.

Very interested I am in Chicago...but travel to PA for work....would like to help out if they are really interested they can look me up here I am str8 D&D free well hung a former college basketball player now a medical professional in the chicago area

if you guys are intersted, just email them

bangmywife77@yahoo.com

you don't have to go through me.

just tell them you know me "showtimejs"
they are looking for emails of interested people...travelers welcome

they got what they were looking for...

thanks guys...i knew someone would pull through

Users who are viewing this thread