Landlord pt 2

• Thread starterFuntimessd
  • Start date

Funtimessd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2018
Landlord pt 2

After James left she stayed went to the bathroom and cleaned the rest of the cum off fee face and breasts. Disgusted but also released that they weren’t shut down. But also very, very nervous about Monday.

Sunday night came and so did the nerves. As she got her clothes out for the day her husband saw the sports bra and yoga pants set out “going for a workout tomorrow hun?” The husband said. “I am, I’m going to go for a long run, probably a couple hours”. “Have fun dear, that’s all you, I hate running” he said with a laugh, climbing in bed and drifting off to sleep. She tried her best to do the same nervous yet still oddly excited.

Sunday morning comes quickly. She squeezes her huge DD’s into a tight fitting pink sports bra and slipping into her yoga pants, she takes a look in the mirror to admire her figure, which she was very proud of. The drive to James’s office was full of nerves, she had no idea what to expect, was she just going to suck him off again? Either way she was here. Checked in at the lobby, now in the elevator headed for the 5th floor. She met a nice receptionist in James’s office and said she had a meeting with him. The receptionist confirmed and told her to have a seat, he was in the middle of a meeting and would be out shortly. She could see into the conference room, there was a large TV and what looked like a teleconference going on and she could see James speaking quite loudly but she could hear anything in the lobby. James turns the TV off and turns and looks into the lobby and sees her, with his usual smirk he opens the door to the conference room all of a sudden you can hear very loud music playing, almost at a roar. James turns it down and tells her to come in.

Nervously she walks into the room and stands at a loose attention still not knowing what to do. “I wanted you to know that this room is sound proof, and now” he flips a switch and all the glass immediately frosts, “it’s just us” James casually leans onto the table and with a smirk “strip” she glances around the room, nervously “here?!”. “Yes here, now” James says. Slowly she takes off her tight bra releasing her perfect DD breasts that perfectly fit her frame and soon the leggings go as well showing her neatly shaved pussy. She try’s to cover up at first, “not today” says James. He reaches into his jacket and throws an object to her. She catches it, it’s a collar. “Put it on” no compassion in his voice like her husband m, nothing sweet about it. Very nervous at this point she places the collar around her neck loosely. James stands up and moves around behind her “hands by your side” he grabs the collar and tightens it around her neck. She hears the faint click of a lock. Then she feels James’s hand on the back of her neck forcing her to bend over on the table. The cold glass is a shock, nipped instantly hard. As she is bent over the conference table, her toes barely able to touch the floor. “Stay here and don’t move” James said as he moved around the table to a shelving unit, he grabs a box and walks back over, placing the box inches from her face. He pulls out a metal object with a small jewel on the end “do you like it?” James asks “your going to be wearing it throughout today’s adventure” her mind was reeling “wear it?! How and I going to wear that?” Again James’s hand goes to the back of her neck, he kicks her legs apart “I’ll show you” at first she feels the cold metal touching the outside of her already dripping pussy, she has never been controlled like this before. But the cold object moves from her pussy and is now pressing on her asshole. She jerks, “WHAT ARE YOU....” “I WILL DO AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE, unless that is, would would rather loose your business” she resigns and starts feeling the huge pressure of the pug being inserted into her ass. With a grimace and a moan it slips into place. “ now stand up” James said as he walks over to the head of the table and sits in his chair. “Come here and get on your knees” she does as he instructs, it was an odd sensation walking with his large plug in her ass, she gets on her knees head down staring at the floor. “Pull it out” she reaches up and pulls out his already hard cock. She didn’t have time to really look at it last time, but it’s is huge probably close to 8.5 inches and 4 inches around. She takes his cock into her mouth hoping to make this a quick blowjob again but after taking home al the way down her throat twice she feels a hard jerk on the collar. “Not this time, slow it down” she does as instructed, working the head of his cock, licking his shaft and slowly sucking his cock. “That’s enough of that” James finally says grabbing her by the collar once more he bends her over the glass table once more, she feels the cold glass once again she can see him get into position behind her, she can feel his cock, still wet from her mouth pressed against her now dripping pussy “you want it don’t you” James says “...yes” she says weakly “what was that? I couldn’t hear you” “YES fuck me” and he did, in one motion all 8.5 inches of mid massive cock is pushed deeper into her pussy than any man has been. She lets out a loud gasp and squeak as she feels him press all the way inside her. James begins to furiously fuck her tight little pussy, writhing a few strokes she feels an orgasm build within her, a mixture of this mans massive cock and this plug still in her ass push her over the edge she begins to cum yelling as wave after wave hit her, she can feel her own juices dripping down past her knees as James doesn’t let up driving his cock into her over and over again. His pace quickens slamming over and over agin she feels him grab her hair and with one final thrust he drives his cock deep into her and releases a massive load of hot cum deep inside her pussy.

Breathing hard James pulls his cock out of her ragvaged pussy as his cum spills out onto the floor. She stays in place, knees shaking as the waves of the last 3 orgasms wash over her, “ come here and clean this up” as James points to his cock. She falls to the floor and takes his cock into her mouth taking a salty mixture of his cum and her own juices mixed together cleaning his cock. With out noticing it she was absently playing with her pussy. all of a sudden he stands, puts his cock away and tell her to get dressed. He unlocks the collar and returns it to his jacket pocket. Concerned she looks at the floor once again “what about...” “ your jewelry?? You get to wear that home, now get dressed” slipping back into her workout gear she can hardly believe the last 45 minutes actually happened. James flips the light switch returning the glass to clear, opens a the door for her and motions to the receptionist, “please schedule your next visit with Veronica on your way out...”

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, aussiehorse, DD4fun and 3 others
Nice.....Lookinglment.

great story...it would be an easier read if you break up the paragraphs a bit more. Look forward to the next chapter.

sissymika said:
great story...it would be an easier read if you break up the paragraphs a bit more. Look forward to the next chapter.
sissymika said:
Will do!

Love it

Love this as my wife and I have rentals. I've always thought about her "taking" payment from our Black renters if they don't have the money. Thing is, I'm suppose to collect FROM them, not have them make deposits IN my wife!

Reactions: tlxyz