• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Las Vegas; this Thur-Fri "old friend meet"

• Thread starterLokg4Friend4Wife
  • Start date

Lokg4Friend4Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2007
We will be in Las Vegas this Thursday & Friday night. Friday night preferred.

Would love to meet up with you at a bar/club and introduce you to my wife as a "friend from work". The three of us hang-out and get wife a bit loosened up. You either invite us back to your place or ask my wife to invite you back to our hotel for a last drink - and we see what can happen!

We are on Adult Friend Finder as LOKG4FRIEND4WIFE if you want to see our story...

Requirements:
1) CLEAN, d/d free.
2) Good looking 20-50 yrs old with very BBC.
3) Into the above plan for a possible meeting. Must feel natural not set-up to her.

We are 40/41 MWC.

She is: 5'7", redhead, great cock sucker, big nipples on firm little tits (no kids). About 145 lbs.

Update!!!

Does not have to be a "set-up"
Wife is into it and agreed to meet someone THIS Friday night 4/11/08 in Las Vegas.

Will edit and post a pic in a few hours... promise! :D

Pictures Added

Lokg4Friend4Wife said:
Does not have to be a "set-up"
Wife is into it and agreed to meet someone THIS Friday night 4/11/08 in Las Vegas.

Will edit and post a pic in a few hours... promise! :D

OK, added a few pictures of the wife!

These pictures are with a little bit of red "hair", I'm guessing she will go bare for Friday's encounter because it makes her feel sexy. Not sure if she will shave her pussy or get waxed???

:feedback:

Attachments

• D -ass.jpg
    D -ass.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 366
  • Ready to get fucked.jpg
    Ready to get fucked.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,162
  • D fucking dildo.jpg
    D fucking dildo.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 424
Last edited by a moderator: