• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Last Name

• Thread startervtjames742
  • Start date

vtjames742

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2007
So not all cuckolds are wimps, submissives or anything even close BUT of the ones that are, I wonder how many would or have taken their wives last name rather than the other way around. It seems to me if one is a sub and she is the boss then you should take her name... Any thought?

BTW- not a cuck or even slightly sub- just interested in hearing what people think

That rather depends on the level of humiliation you are looking at, assuming you would call taking your wifes name as humiliation. It is something that could easily be explained away as just being modern and could, in effect, raise the level of a mans status rather than diminish it.

It would eventually boil down to explaining the reason for the change. If a man is honest and says "she is the boss and I just do as I am told", then yes, it could be considered part of the cuck lifestyle, but I am guessing that most people would be hard pressed to explain it and it would lose the power to humiliate.

I don't know if that makes sense !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread