• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Last Part

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
Liz wants to speak but she is unable to control her voice. Liz forces her eyes open and she thinks she can make out my form. I seem to be watching you, filming you and DJ as you make love together. I seem so far away. Liz feels so far away. The pleasure of DJ’s huge cock thrusting deep inside her pussy has intoxicated her and left her incoherent and in a daze. Liz has been coming in waves for what seemed like a half-hour! Her body is numb from all of the tingling. “DJ!” I hear her voice calling out, “DJ! Oh God DJ! Oh God, I love you DJ! Oh my DJ! My sweet, sweet DJ!” you can’t believe you hear her voice saying this. I can’t believe I heard Liz saying that! DJ looks over at me slightly confused, but then the pleasure of fucking her tight pussy takes over again and he slips his fingers into her open, hungry mouth. Liz sucks them all the way into her mouth and down her throat wanting even more. DJ’s rhythm seems to falter. Now even I can tell he is getting near to coming. “Oh God Mrs. Liz! Oh God I love you!” he manages to get out with a raspy voice. Liz pulls his fingers from her mouth and turns to look up at him. “Don’t hold back!” Liz tells him. I watch as she reaches around and grabs his ass with both hands and pull his hips forward into her ass. Her little white hands with their pretty painted nails kneed and squeeze his thick chocolate brown muscular ass. Liz pushes back, pressing her soft round ass tightly against his hard dark thighs. Her eyes stare into his. His jaw drops and he groans like an animal. “Don’t hold back!” Liz implores him in a hoarse raspy voice, “Come inside me!” I can’t believe what I’m hearing her say! DJ can’t believe it either. For an instant he tears his eyes away from her adoring stare to look at my reaction. I am blank and emotionless. I am excited and horrified! “Come inside me! Fill my pussy, DJ! Cum with me love!” she repeats again, this time demanding. He looks back at Liz. He looks at his hard cock disappearing all the way inside her sweet pink vagina. He looks at her big, round white ass pressed so tightly against his thighs- so receptive and inviting. He looks at his large black hands wrapped around the middle of her tiny white waist. He can see spread out on the bed on either side of her chest a large full round white tit crowned with a dainty hard pink nipple. He stares deeply into her loving green eyes he sees her full red lips parted in pleasure, panting and hot for his love. As Liz stares back into his dark brown eyes and await his reply she can feel his cock straining and twitching against the deep tight recesses of her vagina. I look at the two of them: one pale and so familiar and the other dark and so strange. Is this black man going to come inside my wife’s fertile unprotected vagina? Am I going to be witness to the impregnation of my wife by another, more gifted man? Didn’t I just hear the familiar sound of my wife’s voice demanding that DJ come inside her? Liz is reaching around him, holding his ass tightly against hers, giving him no opportunity to pull out. I have seen the size of his cock. It is amazingly huge and he has it shoved all the way up inside my beautiful, loving wife. Even I can tell from where I’m at that DJ is teetering on the edge and is about to release his load deep inside my wife’s womb. Liz can feel DJ’s cock swell and twitch inside her. “Oh God Mrs. Liz! Oh God! I’m going to come! I’m going to come! Oh Mrs. Liz!” he groans and stares into her eyes. From the look in his eyes, I almost think he loves her. “Yes DJ! Yes! God yes!” she cries. I can see the love for him in her eyes as well. Am I witnessing the end of our relationship? At first it is a warm oozing feeling deep inside her womb that seems to be coming from the tip of his cock. It builds to a powerful squirting of semen that quickly fills her vagina. It feels to her as if DJ’s cock is exploding inside her. Liz can feel the pressure build in her already tight vagina as he fills her with his sperm. Her body goes limp as she climaxes yet again. Her hands drop to her sides as she lets go of DJ’s ass. Her head drops to the mattress facing me and her eyes roll back into her head and close. DJ’s cock is so big and pushed so deeply inside her that she can feel every powerful squirt of semen issued from his cock. Knowing that this man is ejaculating deep inside her womb as her husband watches sends her over the edge again. DJ begins to slowly pump his cock in and out of her as he continues to ejaculate. With every twitch of his dick Liz feels more and more of his warm seed being shot into her womb. I can see that as DJ pulls his cock from her vagina, his creamy white semen oozes from her lips and drips onto our sheets. The dark chocolate shaft of his cock is slick and shiny and covered with brilliant white globules of sperm. Liz lies still, moaning and gently calling DJ’s name over and over again. For nearly five minutes he continues to pump his cock in and out of her vagina. For what seemed like forever to her, he spurted his thick seed into her womb then he pumped it and pushed it deeper inside her. Liz slowly regains her strength and presence of mind as the last wave of orgasm washes over her. Liz reaches around to kiss her lover. As their lips meet, their mouths open and their tongues entwine and tease and play. His cock slowly goes limp and slips out of her vagina’s hungry grasp. As his dark slick and shiny cock head slips from her vagina’s lips loving kiss, DJ’s semen dribbles in a steady stream from her pussy. An unbelievably huge- almost inhumanly large puddle of creamy white semen pools between her legs on our bed sheets. Liz can feel even more of his seed inside her. They continue to kiss each other passionately as he lets his hands run across her body one last time before he pulls out. He stands up before you with his cock still impressively large even in this flaccid state. He has the athletic chiseled features of a Greek statue- only dark chocolate brown instead of stark marble white. Even I have to admit he is beautiful glowing with sweat from making love to my wife. Liz lies on her back and watches him get dressed. Once dressed he bends over to give her one last kiss and I show him out. I return to our bedroom to see you still lying on her back staring at the ceiling. “Did you enjoy watching and filming?” she asks. “Yes. Did you enjoy it?” “Hell yes!” was her enthusiastic reply.

Users who are viewing this thread