• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Latest Expatdad stories....

• Thread startermr.b
  • Start date

mr.b

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
For all the Expatdad fans, I found his latest submissions to the Kristen Archives today. His usual excellence in weaving tales of interracial lust is apparent in both stories. Check it out... his "nom de plume" is 'author on Africa' and the link is....

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/46/index46.htm

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the link. Absolutely great!!

Just posted to Kirsten Archive:

And Joseph Profits
Leasa - A Southern Belle
A contract up for renewal

I just checked The Kristen Archive and found a message to the effect that the Kristen Archive Webmaster is now too busy with "real world" business to update the site! (This is dated October and the most recent update is dated September 23.) I hope that there is an alternative way to view AND JOSEPH PROFITS; LEASA - A SOUTHERN BELLE; and A CONTRACT UP FOR RENEWAL - Expatdad is a terrific storyteller and I'm eager to read these stories!

I have been told that the stories will be published in the Kirsten Archive on 6th October.

I am looking for another suitable site.

expatdad said:
I have been told that the stories will be published in the Kirsten Archive on 6th October.

Dark Wanderer?

Otherwise, there really aren't a lot of TRULY great/free storie sites. Kristen's Archives was about the best damn story site I've ever seen.

Donat said:
Dark Wanderer?

Otherwise, there really aren't a lot of TRULY great/free storie sites. Kristen's Archives was about the best damn story site I've ever seen.
http://www.asstr.org/main.html Here's a like to lots of stories of all kinds and links to other authers also.

To all interested I have a new home for my stories on:
storiesonline.net This is a free site.

The site allows you to search by author so a search for expatdad should find me.

I will be reposting all here. I have written my next Angel story but will want to post the earlier ones first.

Many thanks!!

Many thanks for the new story site info, Expatdad!! I'm sure that your fans will be looking forward to your next 'Angel' saga. Your stories are about as good as it gets, IMHO.

expatdad said:

I checked the Kristen Archives site tonight and discovered a note posted from the site administrator to the effect that the Kristen Archives is no longer being updated. The "new stories" section has been deleted and none of the three new stories referenced by Expatdad as being published on Oct 6 are anywhere to be found. While the previously-published and archived stories are still there, there will be no new ones added.

Looks like the site might well become dead if this continues.

No more Kristen Archives...

I think that it's a shame that the Kristen Archives have stopped updating their excellent story library. More's the pity.
On a brighter note, I have read Expatdad's latest submissions on the 'storiesonline' site. A usual, the stories are first rate and are well worth checking out. The site it's self is mainly free, but they do impose a daily limit to downloading which makes exploring the site properly, a bit of a PITA. They also seems to be promoting a pay for extensive use membership.
None the less, I'm pleased that Expatdad's stories are once available to his fans.

a master of his art

Expatdad's latest....

For all of Expatdad's many fans, you'll find his latest submission on the "storiesonline" site....... his usual good stuff for those who appreciate it..

Mr.B said:
For all of Expatdad's many fans, you'll find his latest submission on the "storiesonline" site....... his usual good stuff for those who appreciate it..

And I do. His cleverly-crafted powers of persuasion are a delight.....along with the inevitable result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love expatdad's stories in which the white woman is married. In my opinion these are among the most erotic IR stories currently available on the internet. If only someone could make movie versions.

Expatdad's stories involving teenage girls don't do much for me but that's just my personal view.

I agree, i dont like interracial stories involving teens myself either, however, those involving older mature white ladies are exceptionally hotttttttttttttttt, wish i knew where there was more to read on the net.

Alternate Sites for XXX stories

Has anyone checked out Literotica? They have a nice "Fetish" and "Interracial" section. PLUS!! it's all free without any limit or registration.

You might.....

For those of us who appreciate stories of married white women involved with BBC, try a Google search for "Kyng Kooba"... these stories are a few years old, but are well worth reading and are much in the style of Expatdad's excellent work.
I agree with those who have expressed a preference for stories where the 'heroine' is married, rather than a tale involving teenaged girls, but it's all in the mind of the reader. More "African Seduction" chapters!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: