• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Latina Wife Had First BBC 2

• Thread startersdcpldt
  • Start date

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
The thing was that our nosy neighbors watched this black guy show up at our apt and go into our place and then later hear moaning and cries from my wife as if she were having sex. He asked her after quite some time of stretching and making her cum where she wanted him to cum and she said to cum on her ass so he did but not until the last very second and it was not much. I told him to stick it back inside so that I could cum in her mouth. I tried to have her suck my cock while she was getting fucked but she was too into the cock that was stretching her pussy. He once again worked to get it inside of her. It seemed as if he had already cum, so she more than likely had a load of his cum inside her already. What I did not know is that my wife had not been taking her pill and that is why she wanted him to cum on her ass and not inside of her. She rolled over and then got up and put on her shorts a while later then said that she was going to bed. She was beat and I think she kind of realized them what had she had just did and was a little embarrassed. She was so tired that she gave him a kiss and a hug good bye and went to the bed room and pulled off her shorts and just crashed. When he decided to take off, I started to walk him out when my nosy neighbors on both sides also stepped out and watched as I walked the same black guy that came earlier that night to the front door of the apartment. Both neighbors now seem to kind of give us that look whenever we happen to run into them, as if they know what went on that night and know that my wife was more than likely doing it with black guy who came over earlier that night. They must know something went on while he was here considering the sounds coming from our apartment. I went into the bedroom to maybe get my chance to stick my cock inside and give her my load of cum but she was ********** cold, wearing the same panties that she had just been wearing while getting fucked. I touched her pussy to see if she would wake and it was wet still but she was still out cold. The next day she asked if he had cum in her because she did not remember if she had let him or not. I told her that he cam on her ass although I am almost positive he put a load of his cum inside of her. She felt a little hung over and pretty sore the next morning and for a few more days after as she got ready for a day at the office. She does not feel the same as she did before she got his thick cock, a still a little stretched out from the pretty good fucking she got a little bit ago. I think it kind of turns her on that I can feel the difference in how tight her pussy is compared to before. We have since talked about it a bit and she said that she did not feel like maybe she should have not did anything with him, but as days have passed we have talked more about it and about and I did remind her how much she enjoy herself that night, saying the things she was saying and cumming like she did. We talked about how she enjoyed the way it felt with his large cock inside her and how she really got into sucking his cock. She knows she was a bit ***** and I think that is what she is not happy about. She seems to be more and more good with what happened and what she did and how she just let go and let him pretty much have his way with her. I since then bought her a big black dildo about the same size as her first and last big black cock she had. She was not all that thrilled about it at first. She was still a little confused but she gave in and used it for the first time a while later. She sucked my cock as she slowly worked it inside her and I watched her cum all over her new big black toy almost the same way she did that night. I think she felt a little guilty about doing it with him, and still does a little. I just don’t think she ever thought that she would ever suck a black guy’s cock let alone have a black cock inside her unprotected in more ways than one. She still to this day has a hard time believing that she had someone as big and thick as he was fit inside her and that he was even able to get it all the way in her. I ask her if she ever looks at other black men differently and if she would ever want to try a big black one again. She said that one time was good enough for her but she can’t say for sure that she would never. Oh and she did admit to me she really did like and enjoy the large size of his cock and kind of the fact that it was black. She said that it was kind of kinky and nasty as well as being a bit taboo doing a black guy. So that pretty much means that she will some day probably try another black cock. My little Mexican wife did something that most Mexican wives would never do or ever think about doing. She feels like she is a little more of a freak after the whole experience and a bit more like a sluty little wife. She says she had her fill but I am not sure but I guess that is up to her. I just wonder if she gets in another position to where she could have a bigger black cock than before, would she do it? I am not sure and want to let her go at her pace even though it was pretty cool just sitting and watching her do what she did that night. I am just going to not press the issue or idea and let her have some time to think about it a while and then maybe if we just so happen to meet up or find ourselves in some sort of position where the chance arises for my wife to maybe get something like she did the last time then hey. No one really know that my wife sucked and fuck her first black cock that night other than him us and almost positively my neighbors which I think is kind of wild in a way. I kind of like the idea of them knowing that my wife was most likely had sex with the guy. I felt like I had to write or do something or tell someone about that night.

U should've taken pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread