• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

latina wife

• Thread starterncsweetygirl
  • Start date

ncsweetygirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2008
We are a latin couple in NC. I'm 38 and shes 33. When ever we go out some black dudes always look at her like they want to break her in half. My wife at first got mad, but she doesn't say nothing now, I have been telling her for years to fuck someone else but she refuses. Today she let me take pictures of her naked body and write BBC on some of them. I just can't believe it. I open her an e mail account on yahoo and told her that when they start seeing her pictures they will write her. She reply with a "yeah right".. I ask my wife how you prefer your dick? She told me shaved or trim, big and fat LOL. My wifes e mail address is: ncsweetygirl@yahoo.com:)

Attachments

• SDC10128.jpg
    SDC10128.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 778
Allow me to be the first to say your wife is lovely. Where was her wedding ring when this pic was taken?

Next shoot of pictures she will have her ring on. I will post more pics soon

Attachments

• SDC10142.JPG
    SDC10142.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 398
I have a hot latina wife I want see get some BBC as well and she refuses also.

Unsurehubby, I'm trying ang got a feeling it will happen one day

Hope to see her pussy strech

I would love to see her pussy open, wet and full of come..

Attachments

• RES01144.jpg
    RES01144.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 342
We are going out tonight and she is going to flirt at the club, cant wait..

yes let me fuck that sweet pussy...I'm in NC

She is def BBC worthy hope she gets what she wants all the best in your search :)

Thanks for the comments horneyaussie4u, We are posting more pics soon. Hope it really happens.

Easy

It should be easy for her to get all the black cock she wants.

beleza!!! que grande cota .

Users who are viewing this thread