• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lazy Brit fined for walking dog from his car

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
A BRITISH MOTORIST was banned after cops caught him walking his dog - from his car. Lazy Paul Railton, 23, was exercising his lurcher by driving at 5mph and holding the lead through the open driver’s window.

capturefat.png

A stunned cyclist spotted the dog trotting alongside the car in the middle of the road as it approached a blind summit. He alerted police who raced to the scene to find Railton still crawling along with the dog running beside his Nissan Navara.

Railton admitted not being in proper control of a vehicle when he appeared before Consett JPs, in Co Durham. He was fined £66 ($132) and given three points on his licence. He already had nine meaning he was banned for six months under the totting up rules.

Prosecutor Sharon Lowrie told the court: "A cyclist alerted police that two men were dragging a dog along from a car. "The driver was hanging on to the dog's lead through the driver window approaching a blind summit." Paul Donoghue, mitigating, said: "He accepts it was a silly thing to do. It was probably borne out of laziness. He does not usually drive in such a a manner."

Railton, of Annfield Plain, Co Durham, said: "A lot of people exercise their dogs in that manner." After the hearing he added: "It's a joke. I’m not bothered. I knew I'd get three points. I might save myself some money not having a car."

In July last year Railton was one of five people who stood trial for the attempted murder of a man who was blasted in the back in a shotgun attack near his home in Consett. The case was thrown out after the court heard detectives made an illegal search of a house.

so stupid

They need to just throw his ugly white ass in jail before he kills someone else or harms a dog.

WifeLuver said:
A BRITISH MOTORIST was banned after cops caught him walking his dog - from his car. Lazy Paul Railton, 23, was exercising his lurcher by driving at 5mph and holding the lead through the open driver’s window.

capturefat.png

A stunned cyclist spotted the dog trotting alongside the car in the middle of the road as it approached a blind summit. He alerted police who raced to the scene to find Railton still crawling along with the dog running beside his Nissan Navara.

Railton admitted not being in proper control of a vehicle when he appeared before Consett JPs, in Co Durham. He was fined £66 ($132) and given three points on his licence. He already had nine meaning he was banned for six months under the totting up rules.

Prosecutor Sharon Lowrie told the court: "A cyclist alerted police that two men were dragging a dog along from a car. "The driver was hanging on to the dog's lead through the driver window approaching a blind summit." Paul Donoghue, mitigating, said: "He accepts it was a silly thing to do. It was probably borne out of laziness. He does not usually drive in such a a manner."

Railton, of Annfield Plain, Co Durham, said: "A lot of people exercise their dogs in that manner." After the hearing he added: "It's a joke. I’m not bothered. I knew I'd get three points. I might save myself some money not having a car."

In July last year Railton was one of five people who stood trial for the attempted murder of a man who was blasted in the back in a shotgun attack near his home in Consett. The case was thrown out after the court heard detectives made an illegal search of a house.

Yes that level of laziness and idiocy begs belief.However,i have read of worse things.For instance there was the case i can recall reading about where three white American guys decided to take a blackman by the name of James Boyce Jr. for a 'walk' with their car.By the time they had finished 'walking' James,his dead body was unrecognisible

necoule said:
Yes that level of laziness and idiocy begs belief.However,i have read of worse things.For instance there was the case i can recall reading about where three white American guys decided to take a blackman by the name of James Boyce Jr. for a 'walk' with their car.By the time they had finished 'walking' James,his dead body was unrecognisible

Oops that should have read James Byrd Jr.

A fine example of trash

Last edited by a moderator:
necoule said:

Yes...yes...EXACTLY the same thing. You do know that you attempted to draw a parallel between a dog and a black man, don't you? You should probably learn to think before you write down something ludicrous.

gears said:
Yes...yes...EXACTLY the same thing. You do know that you attempted to draw a parallel between a dog and a black man, don't you? You should probably learn to think before you write down something ludicrous.

I was being tongue in cheek shit for brains

Users who are viewing this thread